Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

@ariel No no I mean.. the personality type.. XP It can be found out by a test.. or atleast give you a hint of what personality type you are..

http://www.16personalities.com/

Lol twitter is... uhmm not a bird... It's a site where people post status updates and stuffs :P

[Oh! Social media, eh? I've heard of Facebook, but not Twitter.]

Probably because I'm never on Twitter, heh...

Also, I took the test for Ariel, asking her the questions on it, and she got the personality type ENFP. Seems about right.

• Brohoof 1

Didn't get to do any thing I wanted to accomplish yesterday, too tired from night before because of the people the roommates had over, most likely won't get to do anything again due to another late night, hw and showing grandparents around the campus, will most likely do a force session over a hypno session though if I get the time.

[Oh! Social media, eh? I've heard of Facebook, but not Twitter.]

Probably because I'm never on Twitter, heh...

Also, I took the test for Ariel, asking her the questions on it, and she got the personality type ENFP. Seems about right.

Well twitter isn't that much big unlike facebook but yeah.. it's a social media.. site

OH MY GOOOOSH :D She's an ENFP too? :D *Huuuuuugs* :D ENFP are a rare bunch there's hardly any of them  :muffins:  That explains why, when the first time I talked to her I got this feeling that there's something common... thing.

I better tell Sir colon about this 

@@, It looks like there are 3 ENFP in the thread :D

How about you @miss what's your Personality type? :3

Edited by Nihi The Brony

Well twitter isn't that much big unlike facebook but yeah.. it's a social media.. site

OH MY GOOOOSH :D She's an ENFP too? :D *Huuuuuugs* :D ENFP are a rare bunch there's hardly any of them  :muffins:  That explains why every time I talk to her I get all energized and such :3

I better tell Sir colon about this 

@@, It looks like there are 3 ENFP in the thread :D

How about you @miss what's your Personality type? :3

[Yay! I'm not sure exactly what that means, but yay!]

And I got an INFJ on my personality test... Funny how Ariel and I do have distinctly different personalities :)

• Brohoof 1

[Yay! I'm not sure exactly what that means, but yay!]

And I got an INFJ on my personality test... Funny how Ariel and I do have distinctly different personalities :)

To cut the long story short.. you're most likely Pinkie pie.. with a mixture of twilight. Also that kind of personality is rare (that means you're special), Also you can inspire and influence someone with your creativity. That explains the passion of wanting to draw :3

Yeah..  it's funny and very interesting at the same time.. It shows how different you two are.. given how obvious that is..  But i never expected you to be an Introvert while Ariel is an Extrovert.. :3 Though, I wanna know. isn't the personality of a tulpa also came from the host as well? 

Oh human brain... How I love thy...

Edited by Nihi The Brony
  • Brohoof 1

To cut the long story short.. you're most likely Pinkie pie.. with a mixture of twilight. Also that kind of personality is rare (that means you're special), Also you can inspire and influence someone with your creativity. That explains the passion of wanting to draw :3

Yeah..  it's funny and very interesting at the same time.. It shows how different you two are.. given how obvious that is..  But i never expected you to be an Introvert while Ariel is an Extrovert.. :3 Though, I wanna know. isn't the personality of a tulpa also came from the host as well? 

Oh human brain... How I love thy...

[That sounds awesome! :D]

And yeah, one would think that a tulpa's personality is derived from the host... Heck, I initially forced her with an entirely separate list of traits when I started with her. (The only one she actually kept was the playful trait I had given her.) She's just... become her own person, so to speak.

In a sense, I think she has the kind of personality I'd like to have. Yes, I am painfully introverted, though I'd like to be more extroverted and to be able to socialize with people.

Edited by Miss Reaper
  • Brohoof 1

I registered for that website...and now I'm still waiting for a confirmation e-mail from them so I can join in on this.

:ph34r:  :huh:  :wat:

...it's been almost one to two hours, and I still haven't gotten it yet.

...I'm a little worried...worried that they might have rejected my registration, or maybe they're dangerously lazy or forgetful, I have no idea, but I am a little worried...

I registered for that website...and now I'm still waiting for a confirmation e-mail from them so I can join in on this.

:ph34r:  :huh:  :wat:

...it's been almost one to two hours, and I still haven't gotten it yet.

...I'm a little worried...worried that they might have rejected my registration, or maybe they're dangerously lazy or forgetful, I have no idea, but I am a little worried...

In most cases, it shouldn't take no longer than 24 hours. 

MBTI stuff

Well, Harmony is an INTP so it's not unc from uncommona tulpa do be different from its host :squee:

Delays

The admins are kind of busy dealing with some drama. It might take longer than expected

Twitter and ENFPs

Yay more inspirers :wub:

Oh and I told her about pony hypno and you guys (she's a tulpamancer too so she wasn't really creeped out) and she says hi :yay:

We went hunting for poni plushies and found lots of stores that had a lot of them :D

Oh also Ariel, if you want to meet more people and/or tulpae you should start a tumblr blog and tag your posts with the #tulpa hashtag. Heck, that's common practice among 'mancers. Even we have one :P

Edited by External Project
  • Brohoof 2

What distracted you during the session

roommate entering the room, other one is asleep so I was good, but not sure if I want to pick back up, got a good 20 min in, and if my brain isn't being a scumbag she talked (or rather kind of sang). 

roommate entering the room, other one is asleep so I was good, but not sure if I want to pick back up, got a good 20 min in, and if my brain isn't being a scumbag she talked (or rather kind of sang).

Well at least you had some time to do a forcing session. I had work today so i couldn't do a session......but at least i had a successful fluttershy session last night

Well at least you had some time to do a forcing session. I had work today so i couldn't do a session......but at least i had a successful fluttershy session last night

How did that go, and yea, would have done more, especially now remembering I should have took us to the wonderland but completely did not remember and just ended up talking.

I get that a lot, mostly the random bursts of energy. I just figured that was the Dash in me :wau:

Yeah i guess it is the pony side coming out for me. Which btw i was so happy at work today that i started feeling the flutterstate coming out. I had to calm down a little bit otherwise things could have been awkward

How did that go, and yea, would have done more, especially now remembering I should have took us to the wonderland but completely did not remember and just ended up talking.

It went well. The pony changes felt very strong both physically and mentally. The one notable change was that my hands/hooves felt a little heavy making my hands/hooves bend forward

• Brohoof 1

Yeah i guess it is the pony side coming out for me. Which btw i was so happy at work today that i started feeling the flutterstate coming out. I had to calm down a little bit otherwise things could have been awkward

It went well. The pony changes felt very strong both physically and mentally. The one notable change was that my hands/hooves felt a little heavy making my hands/hooves bend forward

Yea that is usually my strongest change also the hooves, along with my wings :D, still don't get some of the other ones that much nor do I get much time for sessions anymore.

• Brohoof 1

Yea that is usually my strongest change also the hooves, along with my wings :D, still don't get some of the other ones that much nor do I get

much time for sessions anymore.

All the changes for me have been strong but this time the hooves felt stronger. I plan to do a file right before i go to bed and hopefully i connect with Fluttershy even more.

(I wonder if you will make squee noises again. They sounded pretty cute when you made them when you were sleeping)

*blushes* thanks Fluttershy

All the changes for me have been strong but this time the hooves felt stronger. I plan to do a file right before i go to bed and hopefully i connect with Fluttershy even more.

(I wonder if you will make squee noises again. They sounded pretty cute when you made them when you were sleeping)

*blushes* thanks Fluttershy

Awh you too are too cute as friends, makes me a little jealous that my tulpa is not that far developed yet.