Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

Good evening everypony. Just got back from a pretty crazy day at work. Had 2 customers arguing at my work and had to ask them to leave the store. I did go a little but into the Flutterstate to comfort a kid who was crying because of the argument.

But anyways how is everypony doing? Any interesting stories?

Did you go onto hypnoponies.net ? That's their new website

aww   :( poor kid.. it's really sad..I really feel sorry for him. it must be hard for him to go through all that. That kid reminds me of me when I was younger and my parents we're fighting nonstop in front of me...

Doing good... just some old same Old I just listened to the Loop file last night and fell a sleep and I saw my headphones fell off XP. I guess it was unseccessful. Though as I wake up I feel very drained and tired plus the feeling of Wanting to be alone for a while..  

Edited by Nihi The Brony

aww :( poor kid.. it's really sad..I really feel sorry for him. it must be hard for him to go through all that. That kid reminds me of me when I was younger and my parents we're fighting nonstop in front of me...

Doing good... just some old same Old I just listened to the Loop file last night and fell a sleep and I saw my headphones fell off XP. I guess it was unseccessful. Though as I wake up I feel very drained and tired plus the feeling of Wanting to be alone for a while..

Felt sorry for him but not his aunt since she was the one who started the argument.

Feeling drained after listening to the loop. That's new.

Felt sorry for him but not his aunt since she was the one who started the argument.

Feeling drained after listening to the loop. That's new.

Yeah... what's weird is that I slept for like 10 hours and as I woke up... I am drained out of energy and feel very quiet and want to be alone... Usually that long sleep will refresh my energy but not today, even now i feel tired.. but I got over that Wanting to be alone feeling..

Yeah... what's weird is that I slept for like 10 hours and as I woke up... I am drained out of energy and feel very quiet and want to be alone... Usually that long sleep will refresh my energy but not today, even now i feel tired.. but I got over that Wanting to be alone feeling..

Yeah that is a very interesting effect....lol Fluttershy is possessing my face again. She is making funny faces again

Interesting, I saw that the eyes is one of the things for you to easily regain control again once you are possessed...

It is. Well anyways it's 11:22 at night here and i'm not tired right now. Might do a spa or Fluttershy file tonight before bed (if my brother doesn't stay up late). Might also do some switching sessions as well but i'll see if i'm tired or not after the files

It is. Well anyways it's 11:22 at night here and i'm not tired right now. Might do a spa or Fluttershy file tonight before bed (if my brother doesn't stay up late). Might also do some switching sessions as well but i'll see if i'm tired or not after the files

Oh good luck :3. I'll probably listen to another loop file again while I sleep. I am really wishing to lucid dream about it...  XP it might work though, I'll be twilight in my lucid dreams XD

It's a good thing your brother doesn't suspect a thing.. especially when fluttershy controls your body... or when you two switch

Oh good luck :3. I'll probably listen to another loop file again while I sleep. I am really wishing to lucid dream about it... XP it might work though, I'll be twilight in my lucid dreams XD

It's a good thing your brother doesn't suspect a thing.. especially when fluttershy controls your body... or when you two switch

Yeah i'm surprised that our twin sense isn't being affected. I'm still watching my brother just to see if he might feel something out of the ordinary

Yeah i'm surprised that our twin sense isn't being affected. I'm still watching my brother just to see if he might feel something out of the ordinary

Twin sense? I've never heard of it.. But it sounds very interesting....

Yeah... be vigilant 

Twin sense? I've never heard of it.. But it sounds very interesting....

Yeah... be vigilant

Twin sense is unique among twins such as myself. Pretty much say if my brother gets hurt or he feels upset, i'll be able to feel the pain or his emotion.

Twin sense is unique among twins such as myself. Pretty much say if my brother gets hurt or he feels upset, i'll be able to feel the pain or his emotion.

Ohhh... That's very interesting... I've never heard such a thing.. Did it happen to you with your brother before? 

Ohhh... That's very interesting... I've never heard such a thing.. Did it happen to you with your brother before?

Yeah it has. He hurt his back and i felt a sharp pain in my back. I'm just worried that i'll feel my pony changes and he'll feel a little weird

I wish I could do this..but I'm extremely scared. Also there's people in my house that will never leave (That is my family) And..I can't hypnotize myself to..be a pony for the rest of...THE DAYS??!!! I don't even know I could snap out of it..Anypony tell me what should I do? I REALLY WANTED TO BE A PONY! But, not for the rest of..the days

Yeah it has. He hurt his back and i felt a sharp pain in my back. I'm just worried that i'll feel my pony changes and he'll feel a little weird

Oh my gosh... then he'll start feeling some pony changes as well? X3

I don't know i think it's more on the negative side of  both of you feel... Is there a time where one felt very happy and the other felt it as well?

I wish I could do this..but I'm extremely scared. Also there's people in my house that will never leave (That is my family) And..I can't hypnotize myself to..be a pony for the rest of...THE DAYS??!!! I don't even know I could snap out of it..Anypony tell me what should I do? I REALLY WANTED TO BE A PONY! But, not for the rest of..the days

Don't worry my friend no need to be scared... :) It's harmless.. You'll only feel the changes not become a pony*unless if it's abused* . I've been doing this for months now and I Still barely feel some changes.. :/ Darn... If you are worried about your family then listen to the file where all of them are already asleep... 

But I promise you You will not be a pony for whole day... More or less you won't become a pony at all :/ (but that depends on how you wanted the hypnosis to work)

I don't know i think it's more on the negative side of  both of you feel... Is there a time where one felt very happy and the other felt it as well?

Don't worry my friend no need to be scared... :) It's harmless.. You'll only feel the changes not become a pony*unless if it's abused* . I've been doing this for months now and I Still barely feel some changes.. :/ Darn... If you are worried about your family then listen to the file where all of them are already asleep... 

But I promise you You will not be a pony for whole day... More or less you won't become a pony at all :/ (but that depends on how you wanted the hypnosis to work)

Thanks, but again.. I'm under control of my family. Whenever they sleep, I have to sleep. It's very rare if everyone leaves the house with just me staying home.

I don't know i think it's more on the negative side of both of you feel... Is there a time where one felt very happy and the other felt it as well

Not really. Our twin sense is mainly physical pain and doesn't really effect our emotions

Thanks, but again.. I'm under control of my family. Whenever they sleep, I have to sleep. It's very rare if everyone leaves the house with just me staying home.

Oh I see... Do you share a room or do you sleep all by yourself? If you sleep by yourself then it is  good opportunity to listen to the hypnosis file

Not really. Our twin sense is mainly physical pain and doesn't really effect our emotions

If you know that it is physical pain that affect your twin sense then there's nothing to worry about.. That is if you are sure that it is only physical pain... Also are you planning on telling your brother about all that happened to you?

Heh... I wonder if your brother made a tulpa then his tulpa and fluttershy can sense each other X3

Oh I see... Do you share a room or do you sleep all by yourself? If you sleep by yourself then it is good opportunity to listen to the hypnosis file

If you know that it is physical pain that affect your twin sense then there's nothing to worry about.. That is if you are sure that it is only physical pain... Also are you planning on telling your brother about all that happened to you?

Heh... I wonder if your brother made a tulpa then his tulpa and fluttershy can sense each other X3

I don't think i'm going to tell my brother. As it is he still thinks it's weird that i'm a brony

Oh I see... Do you share a room or do you sleep all by yourself? If you sleep by yourself then it is  good opportunity to listen to the hypnosis file

I share a room with my grandma, she's still alive :/

I don't think i'm going to tell my brother. As it is he still thinks it's weird that i'm a brony

Ah alright... 

I share a room with my grandma, she's still alive :/

whoa whoa.. Easy as if you meant that you wont you want her gone..

Anyway... I am having a minor headache and feel a little dizzy, Talk with you guys later...

Ah alright... 

Anyway... I am having a minor headache and feel a little dizzy, Talk with you guys later...

Lol, I don't mean that I want her to be gone, I'm just saying that she probably lives alot longer

Ah alright...

Yeah same here. I need some sleep. Good night everypony