Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

Yeah i guess i did. Now i just need to train myself to control the dream.

Can't 100% say if this is correct but is that a discord butterfly next to Fluttershy?

Good luck :3, Even I wish to know how to control my dreams.... I guess the way you can force something inside your dream is with intense emotion.. I mean this happened to me once... The car pedal story, i was mad because I was driving  the car with a laptop, then I screamed... Where is the pedals?! Then as I look down.. i saw pedals..

Lol yes... I put there as fun gag And I ran out of butterfly picture.. Is it alright though?  :confused:

Good luck :3, Even I wish to know how to control my dreams.... I guess the way you can force something inside your dream is with intense emotion.. I mean this happened to me once... The car pedal story, i was mad because I was driving  the car with a laptop, then I screamed... Where is the pedals?! Then as I look down.. i saw pedals..

Lol yes... I put there as fun gag And I ran out of butterfly picture.. Is it alright though?  :confused:

Ooohhhhh, Discord.... It was so tiny I couldn't even see it...

Good luck :3, Even I wish to know how to control my dreams.... I guess the way you can force something inside your dream is with intense emotion.. I mean this happened to me once... The car pedal story, i was mad because I was driving the car with a laptop, then I screamed... Where is the pedals?! Then as I look down.. i saw pedals..

Lol yes... I put there as fun gag And I ran out of butterfly picture.. Is it alright though? :confused:

The picture is fine.......in fact it's amazing. Fluttershy is very happy to see it.

(It is such a nice picture. I love everything about it)

Ooohhhhh, Discord.... It was so tiny I couldn't even see it...

yeah :3 I put it there as  a fun gag :3, also have you seen a giant butterfly before? XP

The picture is fine.......in fact it's amazing. Fluttershy is very happy to see it.

(It is such a nice picture. I love everything about it)

Thank you :D it really makes me feel happy to know that both of you love it :D 

Hello chris and fluttershy sorry it took so long :) It's finished.. Sorry about that tiny mistake on the bottom left.. I forgot to put on a shadow.. :/ but I hope you like it...Thank you for the Journal of the two royal sisters :D, Really appreciate it.

*awesome drawing*

SO AWESOME  :wub:

I'm doing great. Unfortunately i wasn't able to do a session last night (brother stayed up late again playing video games) but i did have an interesting dream last night. I was in a movie theater watching a movie with my friends. People were walking into the theatre.....then ponies started coming in. My friends tapped me on the shoulder to see if i was alright because of what i was seeing and when i turned to look at them they were all ponies. It was weird but funny at the same time.

I didn't read the part where you said it was a dream and I thought you had a major hallucination for a bit  :P

I remember one time I played a lot of PAYDAY2 before going to bed. I promptly had a dream about going on a bank heist with 3 more people. We fought our way to the vault room, locked the door, I turned around and in the room I found... Twilight, Fluttershy, Dashie and Rarity looking really scared and confused.

It was also a very vivid dream  :wacko:

...I kind of want to write a payday/mlp crossover fanfic now  :yay:

Edited by External Project
  • Brohoof 1

yeah :3 I put it there as a fun gag :3, also have you seen a giant butterfly before? XP

Thank you :D it really makes me feel happy to know that both of you love it :D

Kind of off topic but were you able to check out the journal of the two sisters and is the picture quality ok?

Also after seeing the picture you made it is inspiring me to start drawing. I stopped drawing because.......well my penmanship wasn't the best and i could only draw sonic the hedgehog characters. I might get a sketchpad so i can practice drawing mlp characters and practice more on my computer

Edited by FlutterBlue
  • Brohoof 1

Kind of off topic but were you able to check out the journal of the two sisters and is the picture quality ok?

Yeah I've check them and the quaity are A. OK. Thank you again for uploading them :D

Gosh I never been this excited to read a journal :3 

Yeah I've check them and the quaity are A. OK. Thank you again for uploading them :D

Gosh I never been this excited to read a journal :3

No problem. I'm glad you like it

If you want i can also upload the "journal of friendship". It may take a little longer than the "journal of the two sisters" because i'm going on vacation next week and my work schedule is pretty hectic for the rest of this week

• Brohoof 1

No problem. I'm glad you like it

If you want i can also upload the "journal of friendship". It may take a little longer than the "journal of the two sisters" because i'm going on vacation next week and my work schedule is pretty hectic for the rest of this week

Thanks :)  but I think I've asked enough though, I am shy to ask for you to do that but if you want then alright :) I will REALLY appreciate it :D

Edited by Nihi The Brony

Thanks :) but I think I've asked enough though, I am shy to ask for you to do that but if you want then alright :) I will REALLY appreciate it :D

I'll start taking the screenshots now but i'll start uploading them hopefully the day before halloween or on halloween

Update: screenshots for the "journal of friendship" have been taken. I'll try to find time to hopefully upload them before my trip

• Brohoof 1

I'll start taking the screenshots now but i'll start uploading them hopefully the day before halloween or on halloween

Update: screenshots for the "journal of friendship" have been taken. I'll try to find time to hopefully upload them before my trip

Thanks a lot chris :D you're the best :3

As long as we're sharing art, I wanted to share some music I wrote called "Pegasi Moon":

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k4xhpq3ybal64xy/PegasiMoon.mp3?dl=0

The imagery of the piece is supposed to be of a pegasus flying at night.  I know it doesn't have anything to do with hypnosis, but I thought that those doing the pegasi files might enjoy it nonetheless.  :)

• Brohoof 1

Hello everybody

So yeah I tried listening again with the twilight loop file... Same results again I woke up very tired although I had a hoof lock, mildly strong, Hmm it seem as though I am asleep but my body is still awake?... I got the same result like last time.. Feeling restless and feeling haven't gotten any sleep...

Also I've dreamt about sunset shimmer throughout that sleep while listening to the loop but it was very vivid.. so yeah :) that's my update :P

Hello everybody

So yeah I tried listening again with the twilight loop file... Same results again I woke up very tired although I had a hoof lock, mildly strong, Hmm it seem as though I am asleep but my body is still awake?... I got the same result like last time.. Feeling restless and feeling haven't gotten any sleep...

Also I've dreamt about sunset shimmer throughout that sleep while listening to the loop but it was very vivid.. so yeah :) that's my update :P

Cool, I'm actually going to start fluttershy again, this time using the induction file, cause it helps... If the freeway can get LOST! XC

Cool, I'm actually going to start fluttershy again, this time using the induction file, cause it helps... If the freeway can get LOST! XC

Lol it's not cool when you wake up feeling tired and your eyes feels heavy XP 

Good luck :) Induction really helps, :) you never know you might create a fluttershy tulpa accidentally XP. We can't do something about the free way though

Lol it's not cool when you wake up feeling tired and your eyes feels heavy XP 

Good luck :) Induction really helps, :) you never know you might create a fluttershy tulpa accidentally XP. We can't do something about the free way though

I just reset, and the freeway almost became nonexistent.... almost XD But I still felt relaxed... I'm going to do the loop file tonight and do the actual induction file tomorrow... I swear I need more space on my SD card XD

A drawing and some music on the previous page. (The music was mine.). Otherwise, nothing new here. How's everything going with you?

Everything is good. Still loving the art that Nihi drew for me. Also had a lucid dream last night that was weird and funny at the same time. Other than those things i've been at work and have been talking to Fluttershy about stuff

Everything is good. Still loving the art that Nihi drew for me. Also had a lucid dream last night that was weird and funny at the same time. Other than those things i've been at work and have been talking to Fluttershy about stuff

Hello chris

I tried listening again with the twilight loop file... Same results again I woke up very tired although I had a hoof lock, mildly strong, and some feeling of mane. Hmm it seem as though I am asleep but my body is still awake?... I got the same result like last time.. Feeling restless and feeling haven't gotten any sleep...

Also I've dreamt about sunset shimmer throughout that sleep while listening to the loop but it was very vivid.. so yeah  :) other than that nothing else ;3

Also it's my pleasure :D

Hello chris

I tried listening again with the twilight loop file... Same results again I woke up very tired although I had a hoof lock, mildly strong, and some feeling of mane. Hmm it seem as though I am asleep but my body is still awake?... I got the same result like last time.. Feeling restless and feeling haven't gotten any sleep...

Also I've dreamt about sunset shimmer throughout that sleep while listening to the loop but it was very vivid.. so yeah :) other than that nothing else ;3

Also it's my pleasure :D

Wow that is interesting. Right now i'm deciding what file to listen to. want to get some rest since i work at 9:00 in the morning tomorrow. Also i am going to start practicing drawing mlp characters soon. That drawing you made is inspiring me to start making art

Wow that is interesting. Right now i'm deciding what file to listen to. want to get some rest since i work at 9:00 in the morning tomorrow. Also i am going to start practicing drawing mlp characters soon. That drawing you made is inspiring me to start making art

hmm why not uhmm.. force session? :) I am sure fluttershy will be happy about that if not try pegasus file? :) try looping it while sleeping maybe something might happen.

Good luck :D and Ohhh.. I'm glad to know that you got inspired by me :D I hope you do well on creating art :3 good luck and , don't give up  ;) 

(Omg I inspired someone to do art >3< Ahhhh! Best feeling ever)

Edited by Nihi The Brony