Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Create A Name for Yourself

kyoki wolfe

(edited)

You know how people everywhere love making labels and stereotypes for different groups of people? Ya that's what i'm talking about. So instead of following those labels...why don't we make names for ourselves? It can be a combination of words or really anything you like. it only has to make sense to you.

If I could choose any name for myself it would be.....

My Name:

BISEXUAL EMO GIRL WHO LISTENS TO PUNK MUSIC!!!! img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

And please no negative posts. Just respect each other for who they are. 

The point of this is to not let stereotypes get the best of us. Just choose a name for yourself, that you love. And be proud to be that person. If people don't like it, they're losing out.

Edited by Surreal Darkness
  • Brohoof 8

My name would be avid gamer with an old soul. Ive heard that an old soul refers to a person who enjoys oldies style music so I think it fits pretty well. 

• Brohoof 2

Most Un-Asian Asian Alive. Kablam, my official label for myself. I would be the exact opposite of your stereotypical asian, sorta. Woohoo, you will all remember this day as the day you saw the weirdest MLP forumer to ever post in this paradise-like internet forum. Like really, this place is a little TOO nice if you ask me. But that's what makes it special :D

• Brohoof 2

Most Un-Asian Asian Alive. Kablam, my official label for myself. I would be the exact opposite of your stereotypical asian, sorta. Woohoo, you will all remember this day as the day you saw the weirdest MLP forumer to ever post in this paradise-like internet forum. Like really, this place is a little TOO nice if you ask me. But that's what makes it special biggrin.png

I wish every place I went to was as nice as this here website. It's a great break from the outside world. I love ya MLP forums! Nice name. :)

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Punk rockin beer drinking jesus freak whose a walking fashion disaster and loving it while taking a leak on your stupid conventional ideas that freedom is written on paper and not your hearts.

Edited by DR Leper Lupinstein
  • Brohoof 3

How about 'Guy who feels like maybe he's too old to like cartoons about ponies because he's a husband and father and should be acting like a man but who then remembers he's an anarchistic non-conformist who doesn't really give a fuck anyway'.

That pretty much covers it.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

How about "teenage girl who could really use some friends, a hobby, and goals to aspire by and wants to relate to someone older and wiser than herself."

Or "that odd girl your parents warned you about."

Edited by eskaryel
  • Brohoof 3

Gamer and writer with Social Phobia, depression, and self-esteem issues who really needs friends but can't keep friendships longer than a week.

A name that sums me up perfectly...

• Brohoof 2

Scared,lonely,crazy,obsessive,and bisexual computer nerd with a lack of self esteem!!!!

That sums up me pretty well!!!!

Gamer and writer with Social Phobia, depression, and self-esteem issues who really needs friends but can't keep friendships longer than a week.

A name that sums me up perfectly...

That sums up me pretty well,too!!!!

Although i'm not much of a gamer!

• Brohoof 6

How about "teenage girl who could really use some friends, a hobby, and goals to aspire by and wants to relate to someone older and wiser than herself."

Or "that odd girl your parents warned you about."

This resonates with me.  I know a ton of teens who feel like you do.  Be careful with your search to "relate to someone older and wiser" though, rarely will an older and wiser male give you the time of day without a perverse or malicious agenda.  

I'm umm... oh God...  Ok here goes.  

Glam rock one man band who is as badass and fearless as he is emotional and sensitive while feeling like a rockstar, a king, a dork, and a social scientist as old as a tree but youthful as a puppy.  I'd say space commander would have fit somewhere in there too but that run on sentence was giving me a headache.  

• Brohoof 2

Sir Shy PC Gamer And Digital Artist Who Loves My Little Pony And Is Very Kind, Cheerful, Mature, And Somewhat Clever, Who Also Really Wubs Listening To Music.

I think that pretty much sums me up. ;)

• Brohoof 4

Fifteen year old brony metalhead who likes cute animals is an atheist loves America and freedom and pizza and pumpkin pie and other cultures too and is huge music snob

WHO LISTENS TO PUNK MUSIC!!!! 

Just out of curiosity what punk bands do you like?

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Lol i guess mine would be 
ugly from the side artist who throws up when she's nervous and likes sex way too much and obsesses over weddings and pastel colored ponies and video games <3 

Edited by SkyeRibbonPwny
  • Brohoof 1

The Whitest Kid U Know Who Has An Affinity For Everything Older Than Himself.

I like old music and old video games. Best name ever, right?

• Brohoof 2