Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

(Hello everypony. I just switched with chris. How is everypony doing)

Im Doing better, my week from heck is over, and I'm skipping class tomorrow so Im going to be able to be retired to my bed for a lot of the next 90 hours :D, also be able to do some other stuff I want to do that I have not been able to, how about you?

Hey, Fluttershy! What a coincidence, I was actually researching some techniques for possession and switching :lol:

How are you?

(I'm doing great. Chris was a little tired and went to sleep. He asked if i wanted to switch so he just started relaxing and allowed me to switch. He is just relaxing in our wonderland right now)

(I'm doing great. Chris was a little tired and went to sleep. He asked if i wanted to switch so he just started relaxing and allowed me to switch. He is just relaxing in our wonderland right now)

That's cool. I wonder if I'll be able to achieve that eventually!

...OH! I almost forgot! I made some little sketches of Ariel! :3

d6efb18bf0.jpg

Ariel trying her darndest to look cute (and succeeding)

2faf564933.jpg

Her reaction to me testing how sensitive pegasi wings were, lol

3b879f0bbb.jpg

That's it

That's her grump face

• Brohoof 1

d6efb18bf0.jpg

2faf564933.jpg

3b879f0bbb.jpg

That's it

That's her grump face

(Aww she looks so adorable. How have you two been?)

d6efb18bf0.jpg

2faf564933.jpg

3b879f0bbb.jpg

That's it

That's her grump face

Cute X3 Still better drawer then me XD

d6efb18bf0.jpg

2faf564933.jpg

3b879f0bbb.jpg

That's it

That's her grump face

Dang you are a pretty darn good drawer, and Ariel looks so cute.

(Aww she looks so adorable. How have you two been?)

[We're doing good! :D]

And Ariel's just plain happy that I drew her, lol. She gets more talkative when she's happy, has anyone noticed? x3

I'm still trying to lucid dream so I could be with her there, but I'm also going to try and work on some possession and/or maybe switching tonight before heading to bed. Maybe it'll help!

Cute X3 Still better drawer then me XD

Why thank you!

Dang you are a pretty darn good drawer, and Ariel looks so cute.

Thanks! :D

[*squee*]

I'm a little giddy at the moment, gonna go home and try the 3.0 files for Fluttershy and see if it can put me in a deeper trance. Only if I could keep my headphones in as I sleep... :blush:

(Chris tells me that sometimes he puts tape on the headphones to keep them on his head)

Would that hurt him, that sounds slightly painful.

Depends on the kind of tape.  Scotch?  Not so much.  Duct?  Yes, probably.  Surgical?  Most definitely.  Cassette?  I don't even know how that'd work.  Worm?  That's just gross.

Depends on the kind of tape.  Scotch?  Not so much.  Duct?  Yes, probably.  Surgical?  Most definitely.  Cassette?  I don't even know how that'd work.  Worm?  That's just gross.

true true, just couldnt imagine using scotch tape on myself to keep earphones in overnight

Really? Thanks Fluttershy! Aprreciate it! wait, I don't have tape... :( and theres the problem of keeping my headphones plugged in while i sleep... ugh...

(No problem. Well i can sense that chris is awake again. I'll have him take back control)

It got pretty silent on here. How is everypony

Edited by FlutterBlue

(No problem. Well i can sense that chris is awake again. I'll have him take back control)

It got pretty silent on here. How is everypony

A bit tired, and kinda upset that I can't loop over night... other then that exhausted because of P.E.... and you?

A bit tired, and kinda upset that I can't loop over night... other then that exhausted because of P.E.... and you?

Well just got back from switching with Fluttershy. Still feels weird when it happens. Also have a strong urge to hug things

Well just got back from switching with Fluttershy. Still feels weird when it happens. Also have a strong urge to hug things

*Slowly drags Luna plushie towards me.* Me too XD And switching seems like an odd feeling to go through, having your mind and body completely turn around, seems interesting.

Edited by Blueman15

*Slowly drags Luna plushie towards me.* Me too XD And switching seems like an odd feeling to go through, having your mind and body completely turn around, seems interesting.

Well the way i feel is that i get a tingling feeling around my body that gets stronger over time. When i feel it in my head that's when i feel the room spinning and experience a free falling feeling. Next thing you know i'm either hovering above Fluttershy (who is now controlling my body) or in my house in equestria (my wonderland)
  • Brohoof 1

Hello everybody Good morning :3

no hypno related news today... though :(

Well the way i feel is that i get a tingling feeling around my body that gets stronger over time. When i feel it in my head that's when i feel the room spinning and experience a free falling feeling. Next thing you know i'm either hovering above Fluttershy (who is now controlling my body) or in my house in equestria (my wonderland)

Hmm... pretty hard to imagine that but I can still picture it in my head also, when you switch can you still feel something from your original body? Like When fluttershy pinches the body's skin can you still feel the sensation from that pinch? :)

Wow... I've imagined my wonderland to eventually be a simple place... In the middle of the field with running streams and trees in the surrounding area. I just did the fluttershy file with the induction and it felt stronger. For some reason, I really couldn't sit still, I don't know why, I'm usually good with sitting through it, but this time I needed to move more then a little.

Hmm... pretty hard to imagine that but I can still picture it in my head also, when you switch can you still feel something from your original body? Like When fluttershy pinches the body's skin can you still feel the sensation from that pinch? :)

Morning... and good night XD Its 9:45 PM and have school tomorrow so, yeah... Sleep calls!

I don't really feel anything from my original body. I could test that out next time we switch