Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

Good morning everypony. I wasn't able to do a session last night because i was very tired but i was able to go into my wonderland again. Anyways how is everypony doing

Ehh, could be better, have a week from hell this week, got less than 4 hours of sleep last night, and me and the other 2 mentally broken roommates got to have a vent session

Ehh, could be better, have a week from hell this week, got less than 4 hours of sleep last night, and me and the other 2 mentally broken roommates got to have a vent session

Man that is not good. 4 hours of sleep is a pain Edited by FlutterBlue

Man that is not good. 4 hours of sleep is a pain

Yea, it was god awful literally tried to go to sleep for about 2-3 hours straight, just eventually gave up said screw it and joined in my roommates vent session. At least I got hot chocolate out of the ordeal.

Good morning everypony. I wasn't able to do a session last night because i was very tired but i was able to go into my wonderland again. Anyways how is everypony doing

Morning! :)

I'm doing alright. I wasn't able to really do a session or visit the wonderland last night because I got a headache and I just really needed to sleep :/

But! After remembering a dream for the first time in, like, forever, I've decided that I'm going to start a dream journal, and attempt lucid dreaming again! That way, if I can get lucid in my sleep, I can spend every night with Ariel! :D

• Brohoof 1

Morning! :)

I'm doing alright. I wasn't able to really do a session or visit the wonderland last night because I got a headache and I just really needed to sleep :/

But! After remembering a dream for the first time in, like, forever, I've decided that I'm going to start a dream journal, and attempt lucid dreaming again! That way, if I can get lucid in my sleep, I can spend every night with Ariel! :D

I never was able to fully lucid dream. I mean i got to the point where you are in sleep paralysis but that freaked me out

I never was able to fully lucid dream. I mean i got to the point where you are in sleep paralysis but that freaked me out

Understandable, though I never was quite able to achieve sleep paralysis when I tried before. It's why I'm going for MILD techniques, such as practicing dream recall, reality checks, etc.

It's just a matter of, you know, actually remembering to use those techniques :derp:

Edited by Miss Reaper

Understandable, though I never was quite able to achieve sleep paralysis when I tried before. It's why I'm going for MILD techniques, such as practicing dream recall, reality checks, etc.

It's just a matter of, you know, actually remembering to use those techniques :derp:

Well the sleep paralysis threw me off because i never felt that sensation before and i thought i was going to die

Well the sleep paralysis threw me off because i never felt that sensation before and i thought i was going to die

Yeah, I've heard it's some scary stuff. :wau:

MILD is a, well, milder technique :P

I just really need to remember to do the reality checks regularly so they become a habit and things like that.

I started living more in the moment more than before, I'm much less afraid of saying my opinion or stand up for something at the cost of offending or disappointing people. The side effects are that I occasionally start arguments because of this and I started smoking tobacco again

I think the dashie hypnosis is starting to have someone effects :v

• Brohoof 1

Morning!   I'm doing alright. I wasn't able to really do a session or visit the wonderland last night because I got a headache and I just really needed to sleep :/   But! After remembering a dream for the first time in, like, forever, I've decided that I'm going to start a dream journal, and attempt lucid dreaming again! That way, if I can get lucid in my sleep, I can spend every night with Ariel!

hey you two :D

Lucid dreaming is FUN you really think it is real.. even though you realize that it isn't you can still be fooled to feel that it is REAL! I still remember my latest Lucid dream XP LOL though it was pretty vague unlike my other lucid dreams

Also hello everybody :3 

I started living more in the moment more than before, I'm much less afraid of saying my opinion or stand up for something at the cost of offending or disappointing people. The side effects are that I occasionally start arguments because of this and I started smoking tobacco again I think the dashie hypnosis is starting to have someone effects :v

''tobacco again '' this kinda worries me

Although I listened to the twilight loop file over night and I woke up having  most of my energy drained and feeling very tired (even though I slept for like 10 hours)  and the feeling of wanting to be alone.. and be quiet :P yeah 

Edited by Nihi The Brony
  • Brohoof 1

hey you two :D

Lucid dreaming is FUN you really think it is real.. even though you realize that it isn't you can still be fooled to feel that it is REAL! I still remember my latest Lucid dream XP LOL though it was pretty vague like my other lucid dreams

Also hello everybody :3 

Which is exactly why I want to achieve lucid dreaming! If it feels real, and Ariel is there... I'm sure it'd help imposition progress by leaps and bounds!

My most recent dream was weird, though, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't call it lucid... It resembled something like this game here. I was drifting along on the wind... Except instead of flowers, I was drifting through floating dandelions (the white fluffy kind with the seeds that scatter to the wind)... Hmm. It was a very calm dream, though I can't understand why it happened; it's been forever since I played the aforementioned game.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, I've heard it's some scary stuff. :wau:

MILD is a, well, milder technique :P

I just really need to remember to do the reality checks regularly so they become a habit and things like that.

Well people say they hear demonic voices but i don't buy it.........lol my nose is tingling right now and my pony ears are twitching
  • Brohoof 2

Which is exactly why I want to achieve lucid dreaming! If it feels real, and Ariel is there... I'm sure it'd help imposition progress by leaps and bounds!

My most recent dream was weird, though, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't call it lucid... It resembled something like this game here. I was drifting along on the wind... Except instead of flowers, I was drifting through floating dandelions (the white fluffy kind with the seeds that scatter to the wind)... Hmm. It was a very calm dream, though I can't understand why it happened; it's been forever since I played the aforementioned game.

That will be something feeling and touching your tulpa like it is very real is an achievement! 

Oh if you're me OH boy MY lucid dreams are CRAZY LIKE It transitions from one place to another I remember my craziest and longest Lucid dream, I was lucid for 12 hours.... REALLY I slept for 12 hours and I was very lucid! and it dealt many events... lot's of transitioning... of places and events, Like One moment I was in my house then I was playing a game on a laptop on my house then the next thing you know you are inside that game. Some dreams will connect on your other interest if you just slightly think about it. like if you suddenly think about something while in your dream it will make a bridge connecting to the idea you just think. Like for example You're dreaming about MLP.. then you slightly think about an event happening to adventure time then the next thing you'll know the dream world will recreate itself to blend those two things...

And I just discovered that expressing strong emotions before you sleep, LIke you're very angry before you sleep can affect your dreams.. It happened to me... I was fighting my own anger in my dream... it represented Freddy krauger

Well people say they hear demonic voices but i don't buy it.........lol my nose is tingling right now and my pony ears are twitching

I haven't heard any demonic voices but I certainly hear voices when I lucid dream...

Edited by Nihi The Brony
  • Brohoof 1

That will be something feeling and touching your tulpa like it is very real is an achievement! 

Oh if you're me OH boy MY lucid dreams are CRAZY LIKE It transitions from one place to another I remember my craziest and longest Lucid dream, I was lucid for 12 hours.... REALLY I slept for 12 hours and I was very lucid! and it dealt many events... lot's of transitioning... of places and events, Like One moment I was in my house then I was playing a game on a laptop on my house then the next thing you know you are inside that game of that laptop. Some dreams will connect on your other interest if you just slightly think about it. like if you suddenly think about something while in your dream it will make a bridge connecting to the idea you just think. Like for example You're dreaming about MLP.. then you slightly think about an event happening to adventure time then the next thing you'll know the dream world will recreate itself to blend those two things...

And I just discovered that expressing strong emotions before you sleep, LIke you're very angry before you sleep can affect your dreams.. It happened to me... I was fighting my own anger in my dream... it represented Freddy krauger

Wow, that does sound crazy! Crazy fun! Except for the Freddy Kruger part :blink:

Let's see, I had a headache before going to sleep, and I just wanted to relax and rest... Maybe my subconscious picked up on that and gave me a nice, calm dream because of it?

• Brohoof 1

Maybe I'll do it. It sounds really epic. IDK, I'm kind of busy today. Maybe Friday.....

I look at this stuff all the time, but I am one of those people that are more likely to MAKE them so I might make a Derpy one or something. Cause you know, I'm kind of (A LOT!) insane and my favorite ponies are Luna and Derpy. :derp:

Wow, that does sound crazy! Crazy fun! Except for the Freddy Kruger part :blink:

Let's see, I had a headache before going to sleep, and I just wanted to relax and rest... Maybe my subconscious picked up on that and gave me a nice, calm dream because of it?

My anger was kinda formed like him, why do i know it was my anger? Because I sensed the energy It was mine as well :/ (When the part when he pinned me down) But I managed to defeat him and you know what... When I woke up I feel all happy and energized I even forgotten what i was angry about...well I do but when I think about it.. I didn't know why I become angry at it...

What I dislike about my lucid dream is that I barely can control it... Like I can only control 40% of it... like there is one time when I was dreaming, I was driving.. but I use a laptop as a steering wheel.. but I got annoyed and complained ''Why there are no pedals?'' then as I look down there we're pedals. But it is still fun it's like living your own story of events :3

hmm..probably or it is just you really got a headache.. the key to start a lucid dreaming is to really think some events that you want to happen before falling a sleep. sometimes.... even the slightest of thinking can cause a lucid dream.. Maybe if you think about ariel in an event that you wanna play with her for example your wonderland... maybe your subconscious mind will pick that up and make that as your dream...

Edited by Nihi The Brony

My anger was kinda formed like him, why do i know it was my anger? Because I sensed the energy It was mine as well :/ (When the part when he pinned me down) But I managed to defeat him and you know what... When I woke up I feel all happy and energized I even forgotten what i was angry about...well I do but when I think about it.. I didn't know why I become angry at it...

What I dislike about my lucid dream is that I barely can control it... Like I can only control 40% of it... like there is one time when I was dreaming, I was driving.. but I use a laptop as a steering wheel.. but I got annoyed and complained ''Why there are no pedals?'' then as I look down there we're pedals

hmm..probably or it is just you really got a headache.. the key to start a lucid dreaming is to really think some events that you want to happen before falling a sleep. sometimes.... even the slightest of thinking can cause a lucid dream.. Maybe if you think about ariel of an event that you wanna play with her for example your wonderland... maybe your subconscious mind will pick that up and make that as your dream...

Well, at least you have some control in your dreams, yeah? :)

The first step for me is, of course, to try and become lucid... I have to make a habit of using reality checks and things like that. Then, I'll try thinking about Ariel as I fall asleep. Heck, maybe I should stay with her in the wonderland until we fall asleep! Definitely something to try. :D

• Brohoof 1

Well, at least you have some control in your dreams, yeah? :)

The first step for me is, of course, to try and become lucid... I have to make a habit of using reality checks and things like that. Then, I'll try thinking about Ariel as I fall asleep. Heck, maybe I should stay with her in the wonderland until we fall asleep! Definitely something to try. :D

TBH only a little....

Hmm I don't do that... My dreams just come and go... :huh:. Hmm can your body fall asleep while you're in the wonderland? I have never heard of it but it sound very interesting..

TBH only a little....

Hmm I don't do that... My dreams just come and go... :huh:. Hmm can your body fall asleep while you're in the wonderland? I have never heard of it but it sound very interesting..

Well, I know that I've fallen asleep a number of times while still trying to spend time with Ariel in the wonderland... mostly on accident, but yeah. :derp:

Also, I need to try and induce the lucid dreams, because quite frankly, I hardly ever dream at all on my own. If I'm going to lucid dream, I'm going to have to make it happen!

• Brohoof 1

Well, I know that I've fallen asleep a number of times while still trying to spend time with Ariel in the wonderland... mostly on accident, but yeah. :derp:

Also, I need to try and induce the lucid dreams, because quite frankly, I hardly ever dream at all on my own. If I'm going to lucid dream, I'm going to have to make it happen!

Oh that is intersting...In my point of view if you're still in side the wonderland while you are body is sleeping.. it is like close of a lucid dream

Good luck :D I hope you can achieve it :D also... take notice on the ''Inception'' type dreams XP yeah it happens.. It happened to me. I was dreaming and I woke up still dreaming XP

• Brohoof 1

Just finished a flight file session and i feel so relaxed. also decided to watch Rainbow Rocks again and just wanted to share this picture:
post-26221-0-48674000-1413912885_thumb.jpg

Just another typical day for me.

(That plush in the picture is so cute)

Well of course it is Fluttershy

just a quick update: i have all of the pages from the Journal of the two Sisters in a folder and i'm about to upload it to my google drive. i'll post the link when it's ready

Alright so here is the link guys for the Journal of the two Sisters: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_-JdORvH1ArLVBrb2NlbWR3QkU/view?usp=sharing .

it is in a zip file so download it, unzip all the pictures into one folder, and view it in a slide show.

• Brohoof 2

Ah yes, Lucid dreaming. I remember a while back when I wanted to try it in college. Here's some of my closest experiences.

One night I was attempting to use the wake induced lucid dream (WILD) method. I got to a point where I pretty much was falling near indefinitely. After a small time I imagined myself falling down like I was sky diving, although I started to panic a bit as my back was towards the ground and I couldn't see how far down I was falling. This lasted what felt like an hour or so before I moved slightly and WHAM felt myself land right back n my bed. Tried and frustrated, I ended up deciding to just sleep for the rest of the night.

The second time, I tried using a dream journal and attempted to trigger myself in a dream when I noticed it. This time, I was in a cave when I was suddenly attacked by a giant bear. In an EarthBound style battle, I managed to defeat it. To celebrate, I decided to go to the McDonalds that was conveniently placed there when I realized, "Hey, I think I must be dreaming." Then a crowd started cheering and we all danced and celebrated and lived happily ever after. Then I woke up disappointed.

Another night, I was playing basketball with some of my old high school classmates when I had just realized I was dreaming. I noticed one of my eyes was closed, so I decided to open it, but then I saw that I ended up back in my room in one eye and still in my dream in the other. I panicked and closed both eyes and opened them again; I ended up back in my room. Disappointed, I got up, ducked under the random volleyball net and then exited my room to continue about my day. I later woke up and realized what I had just done.
  • Brohoof 1