Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

Yes. That's called imposition and it takes a goddamn long time to achieve

You can also see them. with your own eyes, as if they really were there. Shadows and lighting included.

But again, that takes years of unending dedication :V

Hmmm...

A Dashie Tulpa would be WAAAAY cooler than a personality....

*evil laugh*

But you can make your tulpa what you want.

Can't it turn out to be like the story where it can turn hostile?

Yes, you can give them a starting form and personality.

But nothing stops them from being something completely different. Hell I once talked to a guy who started out with Celestia and ended up with a bodybuilder :V 

BUT I've talked to a lot of people with mane6 (especially rainbow dash and Twi) tulpae, so they might choose to keep their form, personality or both. Just make sure they know they're not the REAL Rainbow Dash

They'll almost certainly be something you'll be OK with tho, as people say when they start developing their own personality and form, they base themselves on your subconcious desires.

And no, they won't turn hostile because they know you'll kill them/ignore them if they do. So their own survival instinct comes into play here.

Yes, you can give them a starting form and personality.

But nothing stops them from being something completely different. Hell I once talked to a guy who started out with Celestia and ended up with a bodybuilder :V 

BUT I've talked to a lot of people with mane6 (especially rainbow dash and Twi) tulpae, so they might choose to keep their form, personality or both. Just make sure they know they're not the REAL Rainbow Dash

They'll almost certainly be something you'll be OK with tho, as people say when they start developing their own personality and form, they base themselves on your subconcious desires.

And no, they won't turn hostile because they know you'll kill them/ignore them if they do. So their own survival instinct comes into play here.

well if my tulpa becomes my desire...

Thats Rainbow Dash xD

No tulpa.

As much as I love Rainbow

I don't think I want her for the rest of my life

(Or do I?)

@, don't you have a tulpa?

It's something you really have to think about getting. It's permanent, right?

No tulpa.

As much as I love Rainbow

I don't think I want her for the rest of my life

(Or do I?)

@, don't you have a tulpa?

It is developing but so far it's just Fluttershy's voice in my head. Speaking of my head it feels very weird. It feels more like a pony head instead of my head

It is developing but so far it's just Fluttershy's voice in my head. Speaking of my head it feels very weird. It feels more like a pony head instead of my head

Oh, yes, I was going to ask you about that.  Are you sure you don't want to reset before it's completely developed?

Oh, yes, I was going to ask you about that. Are you sure you don't want to reset before it's completely developed?

I'll answer that in a few min. I need to step away from the keyboard until my head reverts back to my human head

Yeah, let me tell you guys, I have a tulpa of my own: Ariel, based off of, well, my OC named Ariel.

She's become entirely different than what I based her from in personality, and she looks a little different, too (she's still a pony, though). I created her because I wanted a companion, now I can't imagine being without her.

You can still 'kill' a tulpa by ignoring it. But that's a sentient being you'd be getting rid of. I couldn't imagine doing that to my Ariel. Even if she can be a bother sometimes, I know she's going to be sticking around for life.

[You got that right.]

Yeah, let me tell you guys, I have a tulpa of my own: Ariel, based off of, well, my OC named Ariel.

She's become entirely different than what I based her from in personality, and she looks a little different, too (she's still a pony, though). I created her because I wanted a companion, now I can't imagine being without her.

You can still 'kill' a tulpa by ignoring it. But that's a sentient being you'd be getting rid of. I couldn't imagine doing that to my Ariel. Even if she can be a bother sometimes, I know she's going to be sticking around for life.

[You got that right.]

Is she there right now?  Can you see her?

[You got that right.]

How long did it take to create her?

Hello everypony. How are you doing today- FS

Hey fluttershy hows it going?

Is she there right now?  Can you see her?

Oh, she's usually hanging around, yeah. She's in the room with me. I don't physically see her, though, it's more in my mind's eye.

How long did it take to create her?

Ehm... I may be an odd case, 'cause it only took about a week before she became vocal, but even then she was only saying a few words at a time. Tulpas have to learn how to 'talk' like any other sentient being, so it was a while longer before I was having full mental conversations with her.