Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

OH NO ITS AN ADMIN FROM THE HYPNOPONIES SITE 

they found us guys 

they have spies everywhere 

*hides* 

I know it may seem like a joke to you, but Bright's advice is advisable. Although I am still new to this whole thing, the experience can be very intense when done right and if you are the right sort of person, and just "playing around" with these can be a problem.

oh wait, you wouldn't happen to be zan from hypnoponies, would you? Just noticed the name.

so a big :P to you.

And yes, hypnopony admins and their faithful soldiers such as myself are EVERYWHERE!

Big Pony is Watching You!

• Brohoof 2

I cant find the files everypony is talking about ... :( can someone send me the fluttershy file..???? pleeeeaaaaase I'll love you forever :3

Where are you trying to get them from? If you are using hypnoponies, you have to wait until your account is approved, then go to the spellbooks subforum.

Regardless, you can't rush this. It doesn't work well that way.

Edited by GreatAndPowerfulKaty
  • Brohoof 1

OH NO ITS AN ADMIN FROM THE HYPNOPONIES SITE 

they found us guys 

they have spies everywhere 

*hides* 

Haha, well I just check around here occasionally making sure everypony's playing it safe here and because I enjoy reading about all of your experiences :P I'll try not to intervene too much, but I can give advice if you'd like some. Feel free to ask away~

• Brohoof 1

Thanks. I think as long as you can remember everything in your past, and you talk with others who know you, you'll never get too far gone... Unfortunately for me I have lots of those things. X3 I don't think I'll ever think I'm a pony though.

Haha, well I just check around here occasionally making sure everypony's playing it safe here and because I enjoy reading about all of your experiences :P I'll try not to intervene too much, but I can give advice if you'd like some. Feel free to ask away~

I want to start out doing this, starting with a Fluttershy file. Would you have any advice for a beginner like me?

I want to start out doing this, starting with a Fluttershy file. Would you have any advice for a beginner like me?

Lie down and find a comfortable position, you're going to be there for a while (20-40 minutes, depending on the file)

Trance feels different for everyone with effects including but not limited to one or more of the following:

• Twitching
  • Swallowing
  • Feeling like the room is spinning
  • Dizziness
  • Slight amnesia of events during the file
  • Knowing what happens the entirely of the file
  • Audio/visual hallucinations
  • ...And more

You likely may not get one or more effects right away or they may not be very strong at first. Just keep going with the files and eventually the effects will show their colors. 

Celebrate the effects that do work out. Feel a sensation of ears? Give yourself a celebratory scritch and think about how amazing it would feel. Notice a tingly feeling in your tail? Imagine swishing it around for a while. Imagine magic pulsating through your horn, the air swishing past your wings, your soft smooth fur. Just embrace being a pony! 

Have fun!

-Bright Star

• Brohoof 2

I have done 6 hypnotic sessions 

the first one 
I felt weird and confused and the trigger made me laugh for some reason 

the second one 

I felt the effects but it was weak and was only for the duration of the file and I woke up dizzy and confused  

the third one 

well I fell off my bed and it took me a couple minutes to get back on 2 legs 

the fourth one

I felt like I had the hooves and the eyes witch was interesting  

the fifth one 

I came out of it with hooflock and actually flailed my hands around for 2 minutes scared

the sixth one

I fell off the back on my bed and hurt myself canceling the effects of the hypnosis

so why did I put this here... I don't know maybe just to tell ppl how its working for me... I don't care this is a thread  

• Brohoof 1

I can't even tell if this thing works or no. I've seen multiple people saying they feel like Rainbow dash or somepony and that it worked and was amazing but then there is some people who say it doesn't work like myself since i've done it about 3 times and i didn't feel anything new... Just felt a little confused.

I can't even tell if this thing works or no. I've seen multiple people saying they feel like Rainbow dash or somepony and that it worked and was amazing but then there is some people who say it doesn't work like myself since i've done it about 3 times and i didn't feel anything new... Just felt a little confused.

It may not be very obvious right away, though if you think back and think about what you've done previously, you may notice that you've done things just a little differently than you normally have. Try doing something while triggered one day and then detrigger and think about your actions and feelings and see if it matches your pony's path.

• Brohoof 2

You may have to do it a lot more. I've done at least 10+ sessions and I've only recently started going into trance.

• Brohoof 1

Lately, I've been a little lazy with my sessions (Because it's hard to be Pinkie Pie in my world, and I'm just too darn stubborn! :) ), but I still have memories of the feelings I felt. It'll work if you do two things: 1. If you truely believe it's working (TRUELY) and 2. Do it often, to refresh your mind. Also, don't do it before bed, it doesn't work as well. ;) Hope this helps.

• Brohoof 1

Lately, I've been a little lazy with my sessions (Because it's hard to be Pinkie Pie in my world, and I'm just too darn stubborn! :) ), but I still have memories of the feelings I felt. It'll work if you do two things: 1. If you truely believe it's working (TRUELY) and 2. Do it often, to refresh your mind. Also, don't do it before bed, it doesn't work as well. ;) Hope this helps.

DONT do it before bed? Great :/ that's when I've been doing them. It's really one of the few times I can do it without being disturbed... well most of the time at least.

Edited by NuclearBurg

DONT do it before bed? Great :/ that's when I've been doing them. It's really one of the few times I can do it without being disturbed... well most of the time at least.

Same. I did it though right when I got up in the morning, and the effects were much better. I got up, and was bouncing on my feet XD I felt so much joy! It was awesome! Sadly, I lost the feeling... I was so happy. :l :D Happy enough to bounce that is!

But yeah. When you do it before bed, the effect s slight the next day, and you'll remember it well, but not as well as doing it right before.

Edited by Overlord0909
  • Brohoof 1

Same. I did it though right when I got up in the morning, and the effects were much better. I got up, and was bouncing on my feet XD I felt so much joy! It was awesome! Sadly, I lost the feeling... I was so happy. :l :D Happy enough to bounce that is!

But yeah. When you do it before bed, the effect s slight the next day, and you'll remember it well, but not as well as doing it right before.

Okay I'll do it when I get up. I am doing pinkies file now by the way (don't worry I reset beforehand).

Actually before bed or right when you wake up are both good times to do it. I prefer doing before bed so i can sleep like a pony. Plus there have been some times where i would still feel like a pony when i wake up. there is no right or wrong time to listen to the files

• Brohoof 2

Okay I'll do it when I get up. I am doing pinkies file now by the way (don't worry I reset beforehand).

Hopefully it works for you, like it did for me. :) Trust me. The feeling is one of kind, tear jerking feeling, of happiness... For me that is. Lol

Actually before bed or right when you wake up are both good times to do it. I prefer doing before bed so i can sleep like a pony. Plus there have been some times where i would still feel like a pony when i wake up. there is no right or wrong time to listen to the files

I guess it depends on what our mind thinks is right. We all have different functioning brains, with different thought processes... Whatever works for you! :D Edited by Overlord0909

Hopefully it works for you, like it did for me. :) Trust me. The feeling is one of kind, tear jerking feeling, of happiness... For me that is. Lol

I guess it depends on what our mind thinks is right. We all have different functioning brains, with different thought processes... Whatever works for you! :D

The only thing about doing the file at night though is the chance of sleeping during it. If you guys try it before bed just make sure not to do it when your tired.
  • Brohoof 2

I can't seem to find the download links anywhere...

They are on the hypnoponies website. You have to register for an account and get approved before downloading the files.
  • Brohoof 2

WOW

I did the Apple Jack one, and I feel like I could buck an apple tree! I feel the strength and speed she feels! Cool!

(And, I can't tell I lie.. huh.)  :smug:

Nice. Hope you're enjoying the feeling. :D