Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

The latest episode really shows how important it is to treasure your creativity and keep being passionate about it. Nowadays everyone strives to be successful by making as much money off of one thing by producing it in mass. It's hard to blame anyone because the consumers want to get exactly what they've been promised once they set their mind on it. Uniqueness gets lost and a producer who is more interested into creating special pieces of art that all differ from each other will lose interest in their passion. :pout:

I wish it was easy to get as popular with art as Rarity is. Being a fashion designer or any kind of artist in the real world is extremely hard unless you're well known. But then again she did work really hard to get there and that's pretty inspiring. :proud:

• Brohoof 1

The latest episode really shows how important it is to treasure your creativity and keep being passionate about it. Nowadays everyone strives to be successful by making as much money off of one thing by producing it in mass. It's hard to blame anyone because the consumers want to get exactly what they've been promised once they set their mind on it. Uniqueness gets lost and a producer who is more interested into creating special pieces of art that all differ from each other will lose interest in their passion. :pout:

I wish it was easy to get as popular with art as Rarity is. Being a fashion designer or any kind of artist in the real world is extremely hard unless you're well known. But then again she did work really hard to get there and that's pretty inspiring. :proud:

Rarity so hard working pony lovely works all night all day beautiful dresses creating fantastic amazing =)=)=)=)

rarity_gijinka_by_slither_of_moonlight-d

• Brohoof 3

Loved the new Rarity episode.  Had so many feels, I cried. 

This episode also introduced a lot of other interesting ponies, but Rarity's always the best pony.

sleepless_by_kp_shadowsquirrel-d77ygwk.p

I'm highly anticipating the next one :D

• Brohoof 3

My neice was born in September, Rarity month, so I will make sure that she doesn't see fashion as just buying the most expensive outfit and following the crowd, and I will also make sure she grows up on My Little Pony and loves Rarity.

I can't make her do that, but I do hope she doesn't have a false sense of fashion like I once did. 

Oh, I also ordered a new Rarity shirt! :D

• Brohoof 3

Sqeeee!! Rarity month!! woot woot

Also does rarity ever make a dress the same way. like a fashion line has o have more then jsut one of each outfit. does she outsource for the extras? what do you think

?

• Brohoof 1

Also does rarity ever make a dress the same way. like a fashion line has o have more then jsut one of each outfit. does she outsource for the extras? what do you think

?

?

"I would like you to make a dozen of each dress for me by next Tuesday." (butchered the quote...)

I would imagine that she would do it when a customer wants it, but she generally likes being creative. 

• Brohoof 1