Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Don't believe I've seen some of these designs here before.. though one tends to lose track within the ever-filling vault of the Rarity FC. I'll just post them anyway! :please:

img-3631506-1-rarity_s_dress_to_impress_

img-3631506-2-radiance_by_90sigma-d73jjo

img-3631506-3-rarity___the_mane_dress_pr

img-3631506-4-_mlp__rarity_galaxy_s_powe

img-3631506-5-rarity_hbct_by_shadawg-d5m

img-3631506-6-4ed355ceae26e147ffa8a4bad4

*Sigh*... She really brings out the best in anything. :rarity:

So much lovely fabulousity...post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

• Brohoof 4

ANother Reason I joined Putin img-3631406-1-th__7__by_leek1235-d8o5ttu

I hate Putin, and I don't see Rarity as a communist. (Not saying she's not. No proof of that. I mean she does support individuality, but that doesn't necessarily say she's NOT a communist.)

• Brohoof 2

Good morning everypony.
post-11736-0-24430700-1402757186_thumb.png

Rarity beauty pony cute happy

img-3632514-1-element_of_beauty__animate

Rarity posing pretty, beautiful pose for you.
You can almost hear the sound of harps playing in the backround

She's giving me "bedroom eyes" :rarity:

• Brohoof 10

Rarity is apparently the best pony of the Mane 6 because of her beauty, passion for fashion, and her fan club has more posts than Twilight, Fluttershy, Rainbow, Applejack, and Pinkie clubs combined.

• Brohoof 8

Hello Rarity fans :D So I'm curious, why's Rarity so awesome? ^_^

Rarity is the type of character who would seem shallow and snobbish, but if you pay attention to her, you'll notice that she's the opposite. (A lot of bronies may refuse to pay attention because they think she's shallow. They would even try to find any proof she's shallow. It's typical for people to hate being wrong. I've noticed that a lot of the fans who analyze the show and the characters would put Rarity at a higher taking than fans who just watch the show without any depth. It's funny. A lot of bronies claim that they don't relate to Rarity when many would if they put her character at a general level: an artist. She is an artist, and I can relate to her. A lot of bronies think they have to be feminine and love fashion to relate to her, but one can relate to her if they are an artist, an entrepreneur, have a little sister, or have been taken advantage of for being generous. I relate to her in all those ways minus the entrepreneur.

My reasons for liking Rarity are mostly because I seem to connect most with her, she's realistic, and she's good even though her type of character is generally the antagonist. When she is the antagonist, she's not even the one who is obsessed with beauty and will make fun of everyone's outfits. She does care about her looks, but it isn't in the evil way. She also wants to make other ponies beautiful.

I am not trying to make you change your favorite pony to Rarity. Pinkie Pie is a great pony, too. I'm just sort of answering your question. I'm just not giving my long list of reasons because I'm on a mobile device.

• Brohoof 7

Rarity beauty pony cute happy

img-3632514-1-element_of_beauty__animate

Rarity posing pretty, beautiful pose for you.

You can almost hear the sound of harps playing in the backround

So beautiful, lovely, and smexy!! post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

• Brohoof 8