Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

I'm going to just direct you all to this post I just made on Tumblr:

http://hip-indeed.tumblr.com/post/93786454164/

She really was my favorite for a time back then, and rewatching Season 1 on the mare-a-thon today reminds me of why.  As much as I love Rarity and Pinkie, who have since been vying for my #1 spot for the past three years, Fluttershy when handled just right is by far the best pony.  That much I cannot deny.

Also embedding the vid in that link here for those of you who might not wanna click it for whatever reason;

Edited by hip-indeed
  • Brohoof 1

sig-hotbloodpones_zpsa8b474c8.jpg

(Sig art © uc77)

Super big fan, right here! X3

"Love and Hate are two different sides of the same coin. Both are feelings that are indescribable. One is felt often while the other is typically felt by those who cannot comprehend right from wrong." - Me

"In my time as a reaper of souls, I've learned to never take anything seriously unless it means my life. Chaos and Control are forms of the life flow, nothing more. Pain and heartbreak are no different, just a flow of events." - Sadist

"I know there is no use to prey, I am a demon today. We all are demons today" - Combichrist

If anyone decides to replace their Google image, use this:

img-2946805-1-fluttershy_google_logo__in

Already use it for Google. Yay~

• Brohoof 2

"Love and Hate are two different sides of the same coin. Both are feelings that are indescribable. One is felt often while the other is typically felt by those who cannot comprehend right from wrong." - Me

"In my time as a reaper of souls, I've learned to never take anything seriously unless it means my life. Chaos and Control are forms of the life flow, nothing more. Pain and heartbreak are no different, just a flow of events." - Sadist

"I know there is no use to prey, I am a demon today. We all are demons today" - Combichrist

I've been spending too much time on Rarity Fan Club. It's time to give my favorite pegasus some attention!

Only 9,636 more posts to catch up! (give or take)

fluttershy___wink_by_mysticalpha-d52gj88

• Brohoof 6

One day, I will make a really cool signature. Today is not that day.

--

Yes, I love his art style 

Fluttershy holding angel  :wub:

img-2949646-3-fluttershy_holding_angel_2

Aggghhhh, the adorableness is too much!

I don't think I can take more than 2 or 3 doses of this at a time. It might become detrimental to my health. :o

• Brohoof 6

One day, I will make a really cool signature. Today is not that day.

--

It has been awhile since I have posted on here, so I decided that I should post a picture of some kind. 

Then I noticed that now a days it just seems like I can't even look at Fluttershy without feeling like dropping dead from all of the cuteness...

Well, here's a picture for yah  :P

c343f1ce45f5d93081f8013640776b0b.jpg

• Brohoof 7

img-19479-1-xzxeameidqcqnltn.png

I have to admit that Fluttershy has the most adorable, cute and wonderful fanart. :yay:

• Brohoof 4

img-2838396-2-Jl8EkjG.png

Credit for my Signature goes to Vinyl Scratch.

Credit for my Avatar goes to Jack-A-Lynn on Deviantart

I have to admit that Fluttershy has the most adorable, cute and wonderful fanart. :yay:

I'm not sure witch pony is my favorite. it is a tie between Pinkie Pie, Rarity, and Fluttershy. Pinkie makes me laugh so hard, Fluttershy makes me say AWWWWW, and Rarity is so seductive and gorgeous!

• Brohoof 5

All the Ponies

:please:  :smug:  :lol:  ;)   B)  ^_^  :sunny: