Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

Hey yall, how are you all doing?  :squee:

sig-4376097.large.jpg

Sorry for being so inactive here recently...

Hi, Hovershy! Welcome back! I'll be honest, I haven't been doing well lately but I'm still a bit optimistic about the future. It's always a delight to meet other Fluttershy fans. I love talking about Flutters. If you guys want to talk more about Fluttershy or something else in general like the show itself, you all are more than welcome to PM me.  :)

Very nice PinkieShy pic btw  :lol:

• Brohoof 3

Hi, Hovershy! Welcome back! I'll be honest, I haven't been doing well lately but I'm still a bit optimistic about the future. It's always a delight to meet other Fluttershy fans. I love talking about Flutters. If you guys want to talk more about Fluttershy or something else in general like the show itself, you all are more than welcome to PM me.  :)

Very nice PinkieShy pic btw  :lol:

Thank you! It's nice to meet you to. I used to post here all the time but I've been busy lately.

Life can get hard sometimes, but as long as you stay optimistic, things will get better in time.  :)

• Brohoof 2

I might be expecting more fluttershy and pokemon crossover pictures by next week, but hopefully if there's some of those crossover pictures. I haven't seen that much fluttershy crossover pictures such as Pokemon, LoZ, Animal Crossing, and Kirby crossovers.

• Brohoof 2

Yes Fluttershy, I will be your valentine!  :D

sig-4376063.valentine_s_day_with_cute_fl

That's like saying that we want to be her special somepony. Looking at that picture makes me wanna to accept those roses from fluttershy.

here's one from my dA watch. this one looks cute and adorable.

I was thinking about another fluttershy crossover picture other than pokemon, LoZ, Animal Crossing, and Kirby Crossovers although I did have 1 crossover on my mind.

• Brohoof 1

Who else is gonna valentine Fluttershy this year? Besides me.  :squee:

sig-4378095.be_mine_flutershy_by_vcm1824

Be Fluttershy's Valentine? Sure i'd like to be her valentine or special somepony. Even though that picture was posted on EQD's drawfriend stuff. With Hearts & hooves day coming, we'll be expecting a lot of hearts & Hooves day pictures of fluttershy.

• Brohoof 1

Who else is gonna valentine Fluttershy this year? Besides me.  :squee:

sig-4378686.sig-4378095.be_mine_flutersh

MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!  Of course I'll be her special somepony!!!!!!!!  Love you Flutters!!!!!!!!  Happy Hearts And Hooves Day!!!!!!!!  :squee:

Edited by FlutterGuy999

OK so I am totally wishing I could channel Fluttershy and be her. She is just so incredible and gorgeous. I can't open the link shared on the previous pages but every image of this gorgeous pony is beautiful! She's stunning!!

She's caring and cute and kind and vegetarian and an animal lover. She is quiet but powerful. I wish she really existed and I could be her friend for real.

Sometimes it makes me sad that she is a character and not in RL. :'(

Please Fluttershy in the next world, be there waiting to shake my hoof!!!

Obviously I associate with FS. I pretend to be her and have had whole convos with people where we have roleplayed as FS and another pony.

If I could be her for just a moment, I'd send a Happy Hearts n Hooves to you all from me!! :-D <3

• Brohoof 6

One thing I really love about Fluttershy is how she's always willing to listen to anypony's problems. I identify with that a huge amount.

Oh yeah. Definitely. I personally believe that a large part of that has to do with her being the Element Of Kindness as kindness includes being able to listen to another's problems. I often find myself relating to her in a similar fashion.