Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

Yet another fan club that I fit in? This forum experience just keeps getting better by the second!

Words cannot describe how much I just freaking love Fluttershy, the gif in the post above me is just plain adorable, I need to find that episode one day. Anyways, Pinkie used to be my favorite until I watched more episodes in the series, then Flutter claimed the throne.

• Brohoof 6

Does anyone know which episode this was from? Because Fluttershy looks so flipping adorable right here. Words can't describe how adorable she is. :3

I believe that's from griffon brush-off episode when Fluttershy bumps into gilda without looking and then gilda roars at her and made fluttershy cry.

• Brohoof 2

NJDSJjA.jpg

So Fluttershy, how's your best moments? The world of nature is "beautiful" for you and your critters to see the best! ~Allen

• Brohoof 1

Princess Twilight Sparkle always do legendary stuff with magic in Equestria. Time to blast from the past.
img-25397-1-post-8308-0-57732400-1422393

~Allen
The V.I.P., The Legendary

What did you all think of today's episode featuring Applejack and of course, Fluttershy? I thought it was pretty good and lemme tell you, Fluttershy was smart in this one.

• Brohoof 5

Dark thoughts are banished! Dark thoughts do not exist!

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4477-3810

(The picture of my OC in the profile icon was created by MrBrandonMac. OC description is in the Character Database.)

When I see fluttershy gets mad and say "you're going to love me!", here's a reference to fluttershy's anger, but seriously, don't make her mad and say that. Show her some love.

Everytime I see pictures of fluttershy sleeping, seriously it makes me wanna sleep with her even though that it makes me feel company whenever I sleep with her.

Trust me. You're not the only one who wants to sleep with her. I think every "Flutter Lover" has wanted to at one point or another. I sure know I do. :3

• Brohoof 3

post-8308-0-01701800-1430157109.png

A FlutterLover since February 2014 and still going strong.

Check me out on FimFiction... that is... um... if you... want to.