Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Spike not invited to the party at "The Crystal Empire"?

NeverAgain653289he32

After watching the newest episode of season 3 earlier I noticed something rather odd in my opinion. Spike was not invited to the Crystal Empire even though in season 3 episode 2 he was the one who saved it. I know that this was just probably put aside to build more character with him, or maybe it was just his dragon greed that made him stay. What do you colts and mares think? 

Well, first off, it wasn't a party but to welcome the games inspector, but getting to the reason he wasn't invited... there really is no real in-universe reason. The writers just did it because it was a clever reason to have the Mane Six out of the episode so Spike could be in a position to take care of the pets and conveniently tie the two episodes together.

Spike had a big role in saving the Crystal Empire, there is NO reason for not inviting him. (Except plot convenience). So yeah... the writers Cadance pulled a dick move here.

I never really liked Cadence. I don't know, she just bugged me.

They better have a good reason for not inviting him. I find this unfair. Why wasn't the one who saved your people, I mean ponies and castle invited. If they have a good reason I will understand but if it's something dumb like "No Dragons" then I would be a little mad.

I lthink it was just a plot convince.

Thy made it so that we would see what happened at ponyvill in one episode, only to see the events that happened in the Crysta Empire.

You know what would be cool. If we got some reference of the previous episode. You know mabye we see the luggage fall, or what happens after they leave their pets, you know just something to connect the two episodeds together.

• Brohoof 1

I lthink it was just a plot convince.

Thy made it so that we would see what happened at ponyvill in one episode, only to see the events that happened in the Crysta Empire.

You know what would be cool. If we got some reference of the previous episode. You know mabye we see the luggage fall, or what happens after they leave their pets, you know just something to connect the two episodeds together.

I was hoping for this type of thing myself.

As for spike not being invited to the empire that he played a part in saving, I guess it could be because he was taking care of the pets, or maybe... Its just ponys only or something Idk :P.

I'm not sure the reason, It doesn't bother me much though, I liked episode 11, plus the fact that 11 and 12 could crossover is something that might be really cool to see if done correctly :).

He eats jewels. He might eat the entire Crystal Empire. We don't want that. Right?

It could also be racism, like how everyone hid from Zecora.

Spike: "Damned Crystal Pony racists, damn shinebacks not inviting me to their event in their empire THAT I saved, *grumble *grumble*"