Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

DF's Pony Art Thread

D1st0rtedFate

I figure I may as well make a single thread for my art rather than end up spamming this board to death. Also, more is always on the way! :)

In any case, let's proceed! Just click on the titles of the pics to take you to them on dA, where you'll also be able to view the original pencil-and-paper sketches for each picture if you'd like. :lol:

P.S. - Sorry if the images are huge and stuff. :|

(Psssst! If you're interested, I do free commissions for art, human or pony OC's, signatures, icons, well, pretty much everything, over on dA! Shoot me a note or comment over there if you want one!)

Vinyl Scratch -

Posted Image

Rarity in TS's dress ("I don't feel very fancy...") -

Posted Image

Lyra (I actually made my icon from this one. Yeah, it's not very good. :| ) -

Posted Image

Cee x Jazz OC commission (oh god so much work) - These OC's belong to CeeNova over on dA.

Posted Image

Spitfire811 Commission - This is his OC. Here's his dA and his account here on the forums.

Posted Image

Strong Hooves Commission - In case you don't see his post right below this, here's the link to his account. :lol:

Posted Image

Edited by D1st0rtedFate
  • Brohoof 2

Could you make one of my OC Strong Hooves? I would have messaged you on DA but my school laptop wont let me on there, if you can make it, then let me know and I will PM you the details for him :)

Sure, no problem! It may take a tad bit because I'm working on quite a few separate drawings as well as some coding right now, but I'll be sure to get to it! Is there a computer you can get on dA with? Because it'd be a tad easier for me to correspond there, and a bit easier for me to send you the process sketch, finished product, etc.

Hmm... well I dont have an account with DA so idk if I would be able to msg you on there, but yeah i can still get to the site via mobile. Do you need My Email? that would be easier for me to recieve the sketch/ finished product on that

Hmm... well I dont have an account with DA so idk if I would be able to msg you on there, but yeah i can still get to the site via mobile. Do you need My Email? that would be easier for me to recieve the sketch/ finished product on that

Sure, i s'pose email would work just as well. :)

Thank you for not spamming ! (:

Loving the Lyra and the pegasus OC (: ~

Why thank you; I do try my hardest not to spam. :D

Beautiful vectors! We need more threads like these, rather then the endless threads of indevidual pics :D Love em all!

Why thank you! I still have no idea what you mean by vectors, though. :/ If you mean the vector tool in most image editing programs, I don't use that. I just scan in the sketch and use Paint Tool Sai in conjunction with my Wacom Bamboo. And then get all lazy with backgrounds and put them on separate layers. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

That Lyra is awesome.

Man I really hope she gets an episode or at least a little part like derpy.

I know! Gotta love Lyra. I was super excited when I saw her acting a fool and jumping around making faces in the background during the S.S.C.S. 6000 episode.

EDIT - holy sh*t your signature oh god oh god so amazing card crusher + mlp oh lord hnnnnngh

SQUEEE!!! I cant thank you enough!!! Again you are AWESOME!!!!

No problem, mate! Drawing is fun, and I love to spread happiness! :lol: Edited by D1st0rtedFate