Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask The Princesses!

Feather Gem

What does Derpy's cutie mark mean?

What kind of authority does Rainbow Dash have over whether team?

When is the Grand Galloping Gala?

Why do the Cutie Mark Crusaders live with their sisters instead of their parents?

How old are

Twilight Sparkle
Pinkie Pie
Rarity
Apple Jack
Rainbow Dash
Fluttershy
Princess Luna
Princess Celestia
Granny Smith

What's the explanation for Luna's change in appearance after Nightmare Moon?
How powerful is Twilight Sparkle?

Prince Blueblood: Wait did you do the puzzle? MY DAY S RUINT AND ITS ALL THANKS TO YOU

Luna: But I love puzzles.

What does Derpy's cutie mark mean?

What kind of authority does Rainbow Dash have over whether team?

When is the Grand Galloping Gala?

Why do the Cutie Mark Crusaders live with their sisters instead of their parents?

How old are

Twilight Sparkle
Pinkie Pie
Rarity
Apple Jack
Rainbow Dash
Fluttershy
Princess Luna
Princess Celestia
Granny Smith

What's the explanation for Luna's change in appearance after Nightmare Moon?
How powerful is Twilight Sparkle?

Twilight hoofs you the book/fanfiction 'Bubbles'

Twilight: During Winter Wrap-up, shes captain.  And she's also a leader of a small weather team during normal days.

Celestia: In 5 months.

Twilight: Sweetie Belle lives with her parents.  But she visits Rarity and stays over often.

Apple Bloom...doesn't...have parents...anymore.

And Scootaloo...uhm...

Twilight lowers head a bit sadly.

Twilight: In human years I am twenty four.  Pinkie Pie is twenty three.  Rarity is twenty five.  Applejack is twenty three like Pinkie Pie.  Rainbow Dash is my age, as is Fluttershy.  And Granny Smith is around...eighty...something I think.  But...I don't know about the princesses.

Celestia: You needn't know.

Celestia: When an alicorn becomes more powerful, they look like I and Luna do.  Before this, they look like Cadence and Twilight.  But when they become over powered and evil...they change to something like Nightmare Moon.

There's nothing to explain this though.

Luna: Twilight is a bit more powerful then Princess Cadence, but not as powerful as I and Celestia.

• Brohoof 1

Prince Blueblood: But now I have nothing to do at night, thanks to you img-1271133-1-sad.png img-1271133-2-sad.pngPerhabs you could set with a mare for the night

Luna: Just go buy another magazine.

Here.  Ten bits.

Will Cadence be joining you?

Cadence: Join her in what?

• Brohoof 1

I just wanted to get that off my chest. I think you are an amazing mare and I am happy to have you be one of our leaders! smile.png

Celestia blushes slightly and waves a hoof at him.

Celestia: Aren't you just sweet?

Twilight? Twilight? yes now I remember you you were that rude unicorn!

You totally ignored me when I tried to talk to you the first day I saw you. Running off trying to stop Nightmare Moon, great job by the way. *smile* while everyone ran away doing nothing you ran straight at the problem with your friends. I have been doing this for 800 years now and I have nerver met anyone who would do that. You rude remarkable unicorn.

Princess Luna it's I Ignis your royal knight again.post-8425-0-51718900-1363463532.png

There are some odd things being said about the last Nightmare Night. Someponies are stating that you said this.

post-8425-0-80994100-1363463691.jpg

What action would you like me to take?

Twilight: I doubt that toy will sell well since it's our child and not Blueblood's. What do you think my dear?

So Lyra introduced me to this new dance called the harlem shake and we decided to do it in canterlot with the other ponies long story short we broke through the castle throne room wall am I in trouble?

Hi Princesses is me the Fox. saying hello to you.

Now Twiight Sparklie is a Princess how do you think.?

Luna Do you think Twilight is ready to be a princess?

Celestia You kow Twilight is ready but why Twilight?

Cadance How is shiny armor is taking is? Is he happy?

Now all the Princesses Do You Thing Shiny Armor has a chance to because a Printce?

Well that Said Fox801 Signing Out!! B)

Oh I saw that food fight you had with those buffello Twilight it was fun oh and The reason they were so angry was because alien parasite munipulated them the apple pie cured them. I helped throw pies.

I gave Ditsy Her key

post-12470-0-19524600-1363492098.png

Edited by _The Doctor_

Hehe yeah I guess so. I speak truthfully of all my words. biggrin.png

Celestia smiles and pats you on the head.

Twilight? Twilight? yes now I remember you you were that rude unicorn!

You totally ignored me when I tried to talk to you the first day I saw you. Running off trying to stop Nightmare Moon, great job by the way. *smile* while everyone ran away doing nothing you ran straight at the problem with your friends. I have been doing this for 800 years now and I have nerver met anyone who would do that. You rude remarkable unicorn.

Twilight stares at you, confused.

Prince Blueblood:Twilight! what Is the meaning of this?

you said you were on birth controllattachicon.gifimg-1277269-1-Twibabyjpgqu.jpeg

Twilight goes red.

Celestia: What...the heck.

Twilight: I...I don't know what that is!  It must be Cadence's!

Cadence: What?!

Luna: Busted.

Princess Luna it's I Ignis your royal knight again.attachicon.gifIgnis Sica.png

There are some odd things being said about the last Nightmare Night. Someponies are stating that you said this.

What action would you like me to take?

Twilight: I doubt that toy will sell well since it's our child and not Blueblood's. What do you think my dear?

Luna: Again?

Tell him that their ridiculous and leave it at that.

Twilight laughs.

Twilight: I hope it doesn't.

So Lyra introduced me to this new dance called the harlem shake and we decided to do it in canterlot with the other ponies long story short we broke through the castle throne room wall am I in trouble?

Celestia sighs.

Celestia: No.  I suppose not.  It was a mistake.

Hi Princesses is me the Fox. saying hello to you.

Now Twiight Sparklie is a Princess how do you think.?

Luna Do you think Twilight is ready to be a princess?

Celestia You kow Twilight is ready but why Twilight?

Cadance How is shiny armor is taking is? Is he happy?

Now all the Princesses Do You Thing Shiny Armor has a chance to because a Printce?

Well that Said Fox801 Signing Out!! cool.png

Luna glances at Twilight.

Luna: No.

Luna leaves it at that.

Celestia: She's a very strong, powerful and magical unicorn.  She is very special.  Shes already done so much for Equestria.  Now she can do even more.

Cadence: Two words.  Liquid.  Pride.

Celestia: He already is.  He's married to a princess after all.

Oh I saw that food fight you had with those buffello Twilight it was fun oh and The reason they were so angry was because alien parasite munipulated them the apple pie cured them. I helped throw pies.

I gave Ditsy Her key

Every pony stares at you oddly.

hey, quick question, if somepony were to say "shrink" and "ingest" a star on the verge of going supernova, what are their chances of not exploding?

Luna: Slim to none.

Wait...why?

• Brohoof 1

Luna: Slim to none.

Wait...why?

meh, had a bet with Discord

he bet 5 mil on me dying

so if you wouldn't mind, please take this crystal with my blood on it, then launch me very far from the planet

once i blow up, the bloody crystal will use my DNA to regenerate my body structure, effectively reviving me

Of course my Princess just a few other things and I'll be out of your hair and back on watch. Princess Celestia and Cadence.....ugh I can't believe I have to say this are charged with Assault of the young Princess of the Night as seen in these photos. What say you two?

post-8425-0-41504500-1363558443_thumb.png

Princess Cadence I ask that in the future you try not to show my Princess up in her video games. She makes for quite the harsh Princess when she looses.

post-8425-0-35193600-1363558555_thumb.jpg

Lastly Princess Celestia how did you feel after staying up all night watching horror movies with your little sister?

post-8425-0-27351700-1363558652_thumb.jpg

Hello Princesses this is the Fox haveing some question to ask well some of them. :)

Twilight: Twilight it must be hard being a Princess?

Cadance: Is Shiny Armor maybe become a Alicorn one day?

Celestia: If a pony say's he love you what will your response be?

Luna: You are the most BEAUTIFL Princess in Equestria now my question do princess play games like video game or board games?

Well that all for now Fox801 signing out!! B)