Looking for some OC's for my Fanfic

Obsidian_Winter

Alright everypony, so I lost my original thread where I had all the volunteers I needed to do this, but somehow that thread was lost and I can't find it, so....I need some new volunteers for this Fimfiction I am writing. I can't tell you what its about other then it is not a grimdark or a clopfiction. I cannot promise your OC will be betrayed exactly as you want but I will look at your story and background and try to use them as best I can. I also cannot promise your OC will be all through out the story. I CAN promise I will not kill off your OC so thats something. This is basically me reaching out to the community to feature their OC's instead o making up random ones. If interested, please submit below! Thanks!

Obsidian Winter

You can use any of my OCs. The links to their pages can be found down there in my signature. I hope you like at least one of them. Good luck to you with your story.

Well, I created my own little group of ponies a while ago (http://mlpforums.com/topic/32943-disciples-of-nightmare-moon-my-orginal-characters/#entry769025). You can see all their bio's and how they look, but I'd like to volunteer the first one I created (my own OC)

Midnight Seeker

A loner unicorn with a love of the night, Seeker is seen as mad and creepy by all other ponies. He lives in a ruined mansion far from other ponies and their judgements. Although he is rather weird, he makes a point out of being nice and polite (which takes his guests by surprise). He is skilled at illusions and summoning bizarre spirits he calls Djinn.

He dearly wishes the Mare of the Moon had taken over, but accepts that it simply wasn’t to be. He has no desire to cause pain or suffering to any pony, but he is fascinated by what Luna could have created. He is not really bothered by loneliness much, as he has several correspondents that he frequently communicates with. He keeps his beliefs to himself mostly, but will happily elaborate on them if asked.

He has a wicked sense of humour and loves to play the host.

Seeker has a vast library filled with a lot of obscure works and his own research. His cutie mark shows his desire for hidden knowledge. The horns on his head are a mystery that only he knows.

How did they get there? By growing he would answer.

Why did they grow? He would only smile.

Expanded bio

Spoiler

Name: Midnight Seeker

Appearance: Black fur, with brown mane and tail. His unicorn horn is black but he has a pair of ram horns that are the colour of bone. He has dark blue eyes. He is often smiling and in good humour. His cutie mark is a star obscured by a cloud showing his love for hidden lore

Personality: A bit weird by the standards of most, but well mannered and good natured. Seeker does have the habit of playing up his creepy evil pony reputation, but only as a joke. He does have a good sense of humour and loves to play host. He has a strong love of the night and often sleeps during the day (he gets really grumpy when forced to be awake in day time). He's a bit of a loner and gets really nervous when he is the focus of too much attention. He mostly keeps to himself and keeps in contact with others through letters. He adores creepy and strange things and loves learning secrets.

He never calls on Celestia (as in "Oh my sweet Celestia") but say things like "by the Rising Moon!" and "Oh my Darkest Mare!".

Full story: Seeker was born in small village not to far away from Manehatten. He comes from a family of unicorns. Ever since he was a filly, he was seen as a strange one. He enjoyed reading ghost stories and old legends. He never liked singing and playing the games other young ponies liked. He grew up, liked by some, but close to no one but his grandfather.

After his grandfather died, he left Seeker a special book. Seeker read it and left home he next day.

Following its advice, he preformed a dark ritual to grant himself hidden knowledge. This was how he learned of the Djinn and how to deal with them. Shortly after, he was approached by Mother Eldritch and invited to join the Disciples of Nightmare Moon. He formed a close friendship with the angry Pegasus Sunset Dreamer and became very friendly with the rest of the disciples (although he hated Vortex and did his best to avoid him).

When Nightmare Moon changed back to Luna the order was confused and shocked. Seeker who had looked forward to the change fell into a small depression. When Celestia came to the order, she promised them that their vigil was over and that she could give them a normal life again. Most of the Disciples took her up on that offer, and only five declined. Seeker made it clear that the path he had chosen was the path that gave him happiness. Although the change would never happen, he was still happy with who he was and was still loyal to the family (the nickname the Disciples call themselves).

Seeker was given control of the Disciple archives, a large mansion that stands on the top of the Thunder Mountains. He does his own research and happily corresponds with the other Disciples and a few ponies with an small interest in the same matters. He misses Sunset Dreamer.

He has a pet spider called Dancer.

Thank you all so much. This is a great start. As I said, I will try to be faithful to your characters as much as I can be. I will be providing the link to the story here once it posts later tonight.

• Brohoof 3

The first three Ponies have been chosen. THey are also my first victims in this. /salute. Here is the paragraph that announces them. ;-)

Three ponies stood on the high ranges of the Macintosh mountains watching the most beautiful sunset they had ever seen. When the sun had vanished behind the mountain they moved back to their camp site and settled in for the night. Misty Leaves gathered the firewood, Rockshire made the fire pit and Ginger Snap put up the tent. All three ponies returned from there work about the same time and before long a roaring fire was ablaze, casting shadows and warmth all around the three friends. "

I have quite a few OC's you can use if you like

the names are from left to right

Song--(half fox and half catgirl)she's a model and Kitsu's older sister

Lalee---(was a cheetah)Models with Song sometimes, and her best friend (very much a blonde kinda air headed)

Kara---(she was a hybrid catgirl)is a spirit that can only be seen by a select few (Rena, and Kitsu, and other powerful ponies)

Luna---she is a Mermaid that used her magic to turn everyone into ponies by accident, she is very crafty

Rena (was a blue catgirl) (blue pony)---is Kitsu's best friend, she's not afraid of anything or anyone

Nelya---(was a Tigress type) the most powerful character in the group, but also the smallest and youngest, she is very mature for her age

Kitsu---(was a fox girl)Our main character, she is quick to learn, and outsmarts just about everyone, but sometimes get ahead of herself

Sinthela---Demon pony, she's only into helping others out if it also benefits her in the process
post-10537-0-25154500-1360506247_thumb.jpg