Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Looking for recruits!

SuperUltimateBrony

First off, I apologize if this thread is in the wrong area. I did not know where to place it. If it's in the wrong area please change that.

Greetings everypony! I'm starting a group of fellow voice actors and animators. We're dubbing the season 3 episodes of My Little Pony. It's a bit like FiW, except that they haven't done the season three episodes yet. And, with what happened to their Youtube, it's unlikely that they will continue with their dubs.

I originally had a group to work with, but after I submitted our idea to BronyCon and got a panel, they kicked me out. So now I'm forced to start from scratch. Yes, you heard me right. If you submit a panel idea to BronyCon, and you get accepted, you do not have to pay anything. You get a three day pass to the convention.

I have a group of two others. I require an animator or two. No special effects or anything. I just need an animator who can make the lips match the words of what the voice actors are saying.

The convention is not until another six months, but I'd like to start as soon as possible. Especially because I need to restart all of my work. I've written the first script already though. The first episode that we're dubbing is the Magic Duel episode. We've already got one role assigned to the shopkeeper.

If you're interested, please contact me via Skype. Vaddix001

Well actually FiW is still active, they just upload all their videos to their own site sherclop.com

Is there you can say more about this? Such as the personalities of the ponies and such? I ain't sure if I can be there to voice an episode through out the series, but maybe I can voice a single appearance or somethin' :V

Well actually FiW is still active, they just upload all their videos to their own site sherclop.com

Is there you can say more about this? Such as the personalities of the ponies and such? I ain't sure if I can be there to voice an episode through out the series, but maybe I can voice a single appearance or somethin' :V

Strange. It only shows seven episodes on that website. Where are the rest?

The demeanor of each pony is not set in stone yet. We don't have anything within the nature of a robot Sweetie Belle, or anything like that. We just make the voices are far from the original voices as possible.

I forgot to mention, some of our scripts contain profanity. That's one way how we differ from FiW.

Strange. It only shows seven episodes on that website. Where are the rest?

The demeanor of each pony is not set in stone yet. We don't have anything within the nature of a robot Sweetie Belle, or anything like that. We just make the voices are far from the original voices as possible.

I forgot to mention, some of our scripts contain profanity. That's one way how we differ from FiW.

There are no rest silly, those are all of them, I've been following Sherclop for a long time, they take a long time to make each episode, but they're always worth it :3

Haha, sounds like a good idea,and wish i could help but im out of a PC for a month or 2 XD

Hmm your group kicked you out? Thats mean! does that mean theyre going through with the idea?

No. They were respectful enough to leave my script be. I don't know what they are planning, but they're not going very far, I can tell you that.

I could be a VA. Although I have a somewhat high voice. Kinda in between, y'know, puberty n' stuff. And I would say my mic is passable. Not super amazing, but good enough.

Oh yeah, I don't have a Skype account.

Because the Google Chromebook is awful. So I may have to use messaging on the forums or by email. Your call. :)

I could give VA a shot. I've always played around with voices since I was but a wee lad. But it depends on what type of voices you are looking for on each character. How many male and female voices. How you want them to sound, etc. I'm male by the way. But of course it's probably obvious.

I've got everything needed for recording voices. But I've never done VA's before except for a few YouTube vids I did, and that was just my regular voice, and Micky Mouse for one of the videos.

Shoot me a message if you still need VA's and maybe an idea of what kinds of voices you're looking for. I don't want to jump in unless I think I can do one of the voices.

Guys, please, if you're interested, contact me via Skype. I'll post it again. Search vaddix001 and you'll find me. There's not really any correlation. You can make the characters sound however you want them to sound. It's what FiW did. Rarity sounds nothing like Tabitha St. Germain. As long as the voice is as far from the real VA as possible, it's good for me. There are no actual requirements. Anybody can voice act.

Guys, please, if you're interested, contact me via Skype. I'll post it again. Search vaddix001 and you'll find me. There's not really any correlation. You can make the characters sound however you want them to sound. It's what FiW did. Rarity sounds nothing like Tabitha St. Germain. As long as the voice is as far from the real VA as possible, it's good for me. There are no actual requirements. Anybody can voice act.

I'll have a go at voice acting if I can get a bit of time to myself, but I've never done voice acting before so don't expect the best :P I'll add you on Skype.