Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

looking for good dubstep

vinyl20

so i recently got a new phone so i need to get some music on it and i was wondering anybody knew some good dubstep songs like jawn-tristam or like everybody rock-xkore

Borgore: Kiss My Lips, Love, Decisions, Delicious (more drumstep but still good), Saturday Night (again, drumstep, but still good), Gloryhole and Flex (Dubstep Mix)

Klaypex: Lights, Chinters Will and Rain

DJ MHM: (a lesser known pony dubstep artist) Flutter-bomb

Mojo: Carnival

Jakes: Rock Tha Bells (proper bassy, really low)

Excision & Downlink: Existence VIP and Crowd Control.

I have many more.

• Brohoof 2

Black Sun Empire and Noisestorm are pretty much the only dubstep I've listened to. I'd recommend both, though I prefer BSE.

I think they're both actually Drumstep or whatever it's called, though. I don't know my electronic genres very well :/

Black Sun Empire and Noisestorm are pretty much the only dubstep I've listened to. I'd recommend both, though I prefer BSE.

I think they're both actually Drumstep or whatever it's called, though. I don't know my electronic genres very well :/

Drumstep is pretty much Drum & Bass with dubstep. It's kinda difficult to explain, but if you check out the two drumstep songs I listed, you will see the difference.

Another good drumstep is Nero - Crush On You (Knife Party Remix)

I don't know much about dubstep, but I do know that Shingo DJ does a good bit of it, along with even more hardstyle. It kind of sounds like he mixes it sometimes, because his hardstyle songs have a lot of sweeps and 2-step placed in 'em.

I'll just give a video as a sample.

• Brohoof 1

I love Ibenji Boneless from Ibenji

GIMME THAT dubstep remix

DJ-FRESH Flux pavillion remix

Blue foundation- eyes on fire Zeds dead remix

Teh-One broken string

Zelda dubstep remix

Flight facilities - Crave you adenture dubstep remix

Eurobeat Odyssey Discord contempt remiz drumbstep/dub

what have you got Dubba johnney.

All I can type for now :) Hope any of these help!

Shingo DJ does a good bit of it

I'll just give a video as a sample.

http-~~-//youtu.be/I4DeRBT_v2U

All I see when I hear this song is extreme shuffling This is incredibly intense like my horrible grammer.

post-7111-0-81181500-1345237257.gif

All I see when I hear this song is extreme shuffling This is incredibly intense like my horrible grammer.

I would love to see your reaction to my, "The Most Hardcore of Hardcore Electronic" thread. You would probably explode, because that video right there bores me to death.

• Brohoof 1

I would love to see your reaction to my, "The Most Hardcore of Hardcore Electronic" thread. You would probably explode, because that video right there bores me to death.

Sweet Celestia....... ^$#^%$# Have to type 100+ char. it sounds too hardcore for me to handle, i'll check it out anyway

Okay, so I'm gonna be the douche that posts Skrillex, aren't I?

NOPE, SKRILLEX AIN'T DUBSTEP! HE SAID SO HIMSELF!

Here's some Nero and Flux Pavilion. My favorite by both of them.

well skrillex DO make some dubstep. and he IS the one (and rusko i think) which started this whole brostep fad. but the dubstep he makes outdones only about 40% of his work so i think h will be classified as just electronic music.

well skrillex DO make some dubstep. and he IS the one (and rusko i think) which started this whole brostep fad. but the dubstep he makes outdones only about 40% of his work so i think h will be classified as just electronic music.

He's even said that his music is like a cluster-fuck of all different types of music, with alot of features of dubstep.

Oh and don't think I don't like his work, some of his pieces are great.

He's even said that his music is like a cluster-fuck of all different types of music, with alot of features of dubstep.

Oh and don't think I don't like his work, some of his pieces are great.

hey i weren't implying that you didn't like him man. i don't think you would know he tweeted/said that without you beeing a fan anyways.

personally i'm not really that much into skrillex (altough i have two cd's of him beacouse he is a genius and i'm an electronic music collector.) and i don't listen to brostep either beacouse the most of it is all the same + the majority of the fanbase ruins it for me.

but the brostep songs he makes is pretty much dubstep since it has a 2-step beat and a wobble and a dub growl.

• Brohoof 1

I definitely recommend Tristam. He's one of the better Dubstep musicians I've heard in awhile and most, if not all, of his tracks have amazing vocals as well. He doesn't only do Dubstep either, he also does some amazing Moombahcore.

This is probably my personal favorite from him.

Edited by Veiled Enigma

Just one advice - Want a good dubstep? Don´t roll Skrillex, friend.

I recommend remixed Deadmau5; his production is usually great, but some people just can remaster it to be 20% cooler. Another thing is that he usually doesn´t make pure Dubstep tracks, so again - dubstep remix out of a nice house can sound awesome.

I saw somepony already mentioned Mt Eden. Personally I see some classic in him. As was already said, it´s old, but gold. Another classic one is to me Nero.

In general, I found out that Dubstep remixes are usually better than the track that was meant to be a dubstep. Personally, I prefer DnB so you can´t take me seriously but ...

I also have to mention: Krafty Kuts, Receptor, Dirtyphonics, Camo&Krooked, Pendulum, Netsky. <- Not Dubstep, but again, you can find dubstep remixes.

Here are some tracks you can try on, everypony has a different taste...

501 - Black & Blue

Band of Horses - The Funeral (Butch Clancy Remix)

Camo & Krooked - Make the Call (Ft. TC)

Deadmau5 - I Remember (Caspa Remix)

Example - Changed the Way You Kiss Me (Mensah Remix)

Fall Out Boy - This Aint a Scene It´s an Arms Race (Biometrix Glitch Hop Remix)

Feed Me - One Click Headshot

Florence and the Machine - You´ve Got the Love (XX Dubstep Remix)

Jess Mills - Live For What I´d Die For (Distance Remix)

Edited by Suntouched Coco

Lets see...

Arion - Pokemon (Dubstep Remix)

Assertive Fluttershy - Boooring!

Baasik - DashStep

Bar 9 - Strung Out, Shaolin Style, P***yhole, Murda Sound.

Black Sun Empire - Hyper Sun

Chrispy (YouTube guy) - Tik Tok Remix, Rude Boy Remix, Inspector Gadget

Caspa & Rusko - Bionic Commando

Cookie Monsta - Mosh Pit

Datsik - Gecko, Hydraulic, Nuke 'em, Havoc, Vanish

Distance - Koncrete, Twilight, V, Night Vision

Doctor P - Sweet Shop, Big Boss, Tetris Remix

Downlink - Deep Space

Dubba Jonny - Space Blasters, Big Bad Wolf, Its The Pigs!, Expired, Blue

Dubste NZ (YouTube) - Like A G6 Remix

Echelon - Sleep

Ephixa - Song of Storms, Lost Woods, Dragon Roost Island, Gerudo Valley

Eptik - Piranha panic

Excision & Datsik - Swagga

Flux Pavillion - Bass Cannon

Funtcase - So Vexed, Gorilla Flex, .50 Caliber

Genetix - Hangin', Beast Mode, Squid Attack, Keep It Gutter, All That Remains

Jackleapp - Cawtion

Slendermane (Valeriy Tafiy here on the forums!) - Space dubtrot, Smiles (Flux Pavillion Remix) - Give his thread a look through!

Modestep - Exile

Sierre Leone - MT Eden Dubstep

Nero - Doomday

Omnipony/Omnivore - My Little Changeling, I Wish I Was A Tree (Omnipony remix), Clouds, Mysterious Mare-Do-Well, She's An Alarm Clock

Persist - Blam, Automatic

Pinkie Cake (Youtube) - Bass Muffin (Ft. Derpy Hooves)

Rusko - Hammertime, Woo Boost, Woo Boost (Borgore Remix), Mr. Muscle, Take Me To The Hospital (Rusko Remix)

Skrillex - Scary Monsters And Nice Sprites, Cinema

TeiThePony - She's A Glitch

Vampz (YouTube) - The Real Dark Side, The Dark Side Just Got Darker

And these two songs:

Hydrox - SWAG.MP3

http-~~-//soundcloud.com/tjphillips-1/swag-mov

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_1AOnU1ObA

You're bound to find something out of there....

Edited by Kirby

Just one advice - Want a good dubstep? Don´t roll Skrillex, friend.

I recommend remixed Deadmau5; his production is usually great, but some people just can remaster it to be 20% cooler. Another thing is that he usually doesn´t make pure Dubstep tracks.

well deadmau5 has only made one dubstep song. out of 400 other songs he have made. i dont mean to be rude or anything but the words "usually doesn't" does NOT fit in there.

well deadmau5 has only made one dubstep song. out of 400 other songs he have made. i dont mean to be rude or anything but the words "usually doesn't" does NOT fit in there.

*sigh* ok.. I´ll edit it then. What word should I use? Everytime except that one time he doesn´t make dubstep? ...

Edit: Btw what´s that one song you´re talking about? Because I was thinking about Raise Your Weapon and One Trick Pony.. that´s 2 songs. :P

Edited by Suntouched Coco

*sigh* ok.. I´ll edit it then. What word should I use? Everytime except that one time he doesn´t make dubstep? ...

Btw what´s that one song you´re talking about? Because I was thinking about Raise Your Weapon and One Trick Pony

hey don't take it in on you. i'm just so tired of people messing it up so people get misinformed.

well i don't know just don't say something which makes it sound like he makes dubstep.

well raise your weapon is the one dubstep track he has made.

and sure one trick pony has dubstep elements (the wobble dub), but it's not enough to qualify it as dubstep.

(he even said this himself and it upsets him very much that people thinks he make dubstep now.)

Edited by anonymstol

Here's some Nero and Flux Pavilion. My favorite by both of them.

i'd say skrillex is more like elctronica that has a bass drop but still the only song by him i actully like iis kyoko

i'd say skrillex is more like elctronica that has a bass drop but still the only song by him i actully like iis kyoko

Kyoto? That one's pretty badass.I aso like Bangarang, Right In, Scary Monster and Nice Sprites, and Kill Everybody.