Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

This is a proposal.

Mizore Shirayuki

Exactly Leoc, and that one fan is me! Now Elder, we can do this in two ways. Why two? Because its Baller Friday and I'm in a good mood. You can give up this silly proposal mission, or we'll settle this like men. Because I know Trixie is not a morman, and multiple ponies can not marry her. So by that logic, only I should, because which other pony is a bigger fan of Trixie then me, amirite or amirite?

It on Tom, may the best pony win.

Im going to marry her and i will win this battle for Trixie. Let the games begin.

Now hang on everypony, here's the rules. No hitting below the belt, using modern weapons, plasma weapons, weapons of mass destruction, Trixie level spells, psychonic mind powers, laser weaponry, orbital bombardment support, horrible pun-o-fyers, summoning demons, Tom, Ursas, or Nightmare Moon, throwing Molestia/Trollestia at the opponent, corrupting any of the mane 6 to aid you, making pointless epic explosions, stopping everything to say some semi-pointless lines, cooking the opponent into cupcakes, pies, or special Apple Acre steaks.

You may begin.

• Brohoof 1

It on Tom, may the best pony win.

Im going to marry her and i will win this battle for Trixie. Let the games begin.

Well if the best pony won, wouldn't that mean Trixie would marry herself? BAM Score one for the boys back home!

But yeah, you keep up your optimism, we'll see the outcome of this!

Here we go!

Fillies and Gentlecolts!

Welcoem to the mane event!

*Ding Ding Ding*

Lets get ready to Rumbllllllleeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Now hang on everypony, here's the rules. No hitting below the belt, using modern weapons, plasma weapons, weapons of mass destruction, Trixie level spells, psychonic mind powers, laser weaponry, orbital bombardment support, horrible pun-o-fyers, summoning demons, Tom, Ursas, or Nightmare Moon, throwing Molestia/Trollestia at the opponent, corrupting any of the mane 6 to aid you, making pointless epic explosions, stopping everything to say some semi-pointless lines, cooking the opponent into cupcakes, pies, or special Apple Acre steaks.

You may begin.

First of all, puns rock, and so do pointless explosions and stopping everything for the sake of an awesome one liner, and excluding me from this is prejudice.

Secondly,

This Sunday, SUNDAY, SUNDAY!!

How do you ponies miss that part that's written in large bold font, and repeated three times?!? 0.o

Well if the best pony won, wouldn't that mean Trixie would marry herself? BAM Score one for the boys back home!

But yeah, you keep up your optimism, we'll see the outcome of this!

First of all, puns rock, and so do pointless explosions and stopping everything for the sake of an awesome one liner, and excluding me from this is prejudice.

Secondly,

How do you ponies miss that part that's written in large bold font, and repeated three times?!? 0.o

i don't know what you mean. every Dual needs a anouncer =)

Well if the best pony won, wouldn't that mean Trixie would marry herself? BAM Score one for the boys back home! But yeah, you keep up your optimism, we'll see the outcome of this! First of all, puns rock, and so do pointless explosions and stopping everything for the sake of an awesome one liner, and excluding me from this is prejudice. Secondly, How do you ponies miss that part that's written in large bold font, and repeated three times?!? 0.o

Good one. But this is a serious fight for her.

Uribe vs. Tom

Fight to the Death.

Lone survivor wins Trixie's hoof in marriage.

This Sunday, SUNDAY, SUNDAY!! At the MLP Forums Arena!! Come watch two lovestruck men FIGHT TO THE DEATH!!! for the heart of a magical mare. Two men enter, ONE MAN LEAVES! Free complimentary ponchos for fans seated in the first row because this event is GOING TO BE A BLOODBATH! Be there or be a loser!!

Oh but wait what is this A new comer has arrived to claim the prize

It 3 people for it And one man will leave standing

Will it be the ElderUribe ? Will it be Tom the diamond or will this neacomer Leoc change the pace and claim the prize ? This Sunday we'll find out

Now it's more like it