Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Leafeon

Yes. The fandom seems to think that it's okay to hate on best pony because they think everyone else likes her so much. As you saw before, it ticks me off like anything.

Which is exactly why I hate on Twiliot so much. If I'm ever questioned on it, well... You know.

Why are you talking down of best pony, Firebolt? I thought we already established that Twilight was,is, and forever will be best pony...

Why are you talking down of best pony, Firebolt? I thought we already established that Twilight was,is, and forever will be best pony...

Your poor grammar disappoints me. Trixie isn't spelled "Twilight", it's spelled "Trixie"!
  • Brohoof 1

As the Thief said, @Twiliscael. I would never even use "Twilight" and "Best Pony" in the same sentence. I don't even say "Twilight" without it being in quotation marks.

Unrelated: It's been suggested we call Twiliot Speckle "Toilet Spackle". Objections?

• Brohoof 2

Shoot. My apologies to our dear @Twiliscael. I do actually say "Twilight" without quotation marks. You know... When I'm taking about the... Terrible novels. For, it's true my darling. Even Bella and Edward have more class then this lavender pony you love so much.

Personally, I am almost thankful that Toilet Spackle exists.

Because when someone says both "Twilight" and "Sparkle" in the same sentence, I think of a purple librarian, rather than a shirtless dude.

• Brohoof 1

Shoot. My apologies to our dear @Twiliscael. I do actually say "Twilight" without quotation marks. You know... When I'm taking about the... Terrible novels. For, it's true my darling. Even Bella and Edward have more class then this lavender pony you love so much.

ur mean u kno tht?

ur mean u kno tht?

Grammar, darling, please! And spelling, for that matter. You expect to be taken seriously like that?
  • Brohoof 1

As the Thief said, @Twiliscael. I would never even use "Twilight" and "Best Pony" in the same sentence. I don't even say "Twilight" without it being in quotation marks.

Unrelated: It's been suggested we call Twiliot Speckle "Toilet Spackle". Objections?

With a name like "Twilight" you'd think that she is the balancing force in a potentially destructive rivalry between night (Luna) and day (Celestia)...but she's not.  There hasn't been any problem between the two true Alicorn princesses since the pilot episode.  Her name is clearly wrong.  But what to change it to?

Well, most ponies have their names based around their personalities or special talents.  "Twilight"'s cutie mark is a bunch of stars, so "Sparkle" makes some sense.  But "Twilight" must be changed.  So, what is the most defining feature of Twilight's personality (being good at magic is a skill, not a personality trait)?  I'd say it's being comically OCD.  She is obsessed with everything being perfectly organized and just-so.

There is another word for that personality trait: Anal-retentive.  It comes from the founder of modern psychology, Sigmund Freud, who theorized that OCD anal-retentiveness was the result of trauma from excessive toilet training in early childhood.  This problem is, therefore, the cause of the defining feature of "Twilight"'s personality.

So, yes, Firebolt: "Toilet Sparkle" is actually a very good, accurate name.

(Oh, and if you want to change it not for making it correct, but for also insulting her, "Toilet Spackle" is fine.)

• Brohoof 1

mlfw836_medium.jpg

Nah, just kidding. I don't care about your little Twilight vs Trixie pissing contest. You guys seem awfully insecure though, I don't think Trixie is as hated as you think. From what I've seen, the Trixie fans are usually the ones attacking Twilight fans every chance they get.

img-1414029-1-mlfw836_medium.jpg

Nah, just kidding. I don't care about your little Twilight vs Trixie pissing contest. You guys seem awfully insecure though, I don't think Trixie is as hated as you think. From what I've seen, the Trixie fans are usually the ones attacking Twilight fans every chance they get.

It appears one does not know what "play fighting" is. I would highly suggest looking it up in a dictionary.

Also: Please provide examples of such events. While I believe all of us can find ones for anti-Trixie with ease. While I can only think of... Two examples of anti-Twiliot. And it ain't my memory. That's photographic.

• Brohoof 1

It appears one does not know what "play fighting" is. I would highly suggest looking it up in a dictionary.

Also: Please provide examples of such events. While I believe all of us can find ones for anti-Trixie with ease. While I can only think of... Two examples of anti-Twiliot. And it ain't my memory. That's photographic.

Oh, I know it's just for laughs. I was pointing out that Twilight fans don't seem to have the same compulsion to make fun of Trixie and pick mock fights with her fans.

I have not seen a single case of Twilight fans poking at Trixie fans and messing with them without provocation, but I've seen comments, posts and threads (like this one) on several MLP sites where Trixie fans are picking on Twilight.

Oh, I know it's just for laughs. I was pointing out that Twilight fans don't seem to have the same compulsion to make fun of Trixie and pick mock fights with her fans.

I have not seen a single case of Twilight fans poking at Trixie fans and messing with them without provocation, but I've seen comments, posts and threads (like this one) on several MLP sites where Trixie fans are picking on Twilight.

I take it you don't go to EQD very often then? Or browse Trixie art? Understandable, but you'd be surprised, really.

I take it you don't go to EQD very often then? Or browse Trixie art? Understandable, but you'd be surprised, really.

Well, it's true I don't really keep up with that sort of thing, so it's possible I missed a lot of the shitstorms.

• Brohoof 1