Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Leafeon

Trixie would do best to give herself, body and soul, willingly to our master, and her assimilation will be quick and painless. All of ponykind, neigh, all the universe shall be consumed! We will be one with the great Smooze!

Anyone who tries to fight is guaranteed to lose!

Come, witness His might, nothing can stop The Smooze!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CnOysetlQw

This is Lovecraftian shit right there...

Just go away...

Hello! :P

HALLO!

People ain't got no sense o' humor 'round here...

Sooo...have you considered converting to Zebra Voodoo? Do it or I'll give you bad mojo!

Lol no. Trixie is the highest level unicorn.  And also, not  a Zebra.

• Brohoof 1

Lol no. Trixie is the highest level unicorn.  And also, not  a Zebra.

Zebra Voodoo is clearly superior and more creative than unicorn magic. After all, it was Zecora who came up with the plan that defeated Trixie...Being the highest level unicorn doesn't ammount to anything if you don't have adaptability and imagination. 

Twilight and Zecora's wits and smarts outdid Trixie's raw power.

And, oh right, Zecora has the Alicorn Amulet now...

post-7348-0-77134400-1361631401_thumb.png

Zebra Voodoo is clearly superior and more creative than unicorn magic. After all, it was Zecora who came up with the plan that defeated Trixie...Being the highest level unicorn doesn't ammount to anything if you don't have adaptability and imagination. 

attachicon.gifZecora_cackles_in_Twilight's_nightmare_S1E09.png

Zecora's plan was just as desperate as it was smart. Not to mention, if she's smart, she doesn't have the amulet. If she does, somepony will find it again.

attachicon.gifZecora_cackles_in_Twilight's_nightmare_S1E09.png

And Trixie's mind was messed up by the amulet.  How could a magician not notice that their plan was, essentially, prestidigitation?  Throughout the episode Trixie made irrational decisions that can only be explained by the amulet.

• Brohoof 1

Zecora's plan was just as desperate as it was smart.

Which goes to show how she can remain resolute and resourceful in an atmosphere of extreme pessimism. Trixie was desperate to get her revenge and what was her plan? Put on some strange amulet who might have horrible side effects, completely against common sense. A magician should know better than put on a sinister artifact without thinking about the consequences. Besides, Trixie needed the amulet as a crutch because she wasn't good enough on her own.

And what I said about Zecora having the amulet was just a joke, obviously she'd never use it and hid it somewhere to keep it safe.

Throughout the episode Trixie made irrational decisions that can only be explained by the amulet.

Her first irrational decision was to put on the amulet in the first place. 

Her first irrational decision was to put on the amulet in the first place. 

Oh dear, not a serious discussion!

It isn't too irrational when you think about it.  Become the most magically powerful unicorn in Equestria by far with the risk that there may be a curse on it.  There is no "curse Geiger counter" in Equestria (or maybe there is.  Would come in handy.)

• Brohoof 1

Oh dear, not a serious discussion!

Eh, it's all in good fun. When you have a thread in the forum lounge dedicated to worshipping a particular pony, there's nothing more tempting than to do some friendly trolling.  ;)  

There is no "curse Geiger counter" in Equestria (or maybe there is.  Would come in handy.)

Come to think of it, a D&D-style "detect magic" spell should be one of the most basic things any magic user should know. When experimenting with new or unknown and potentially dangerous magic, having some way to identify threats is a must. It's pretty obvious that Trixie didn't do her research on the amulet, otherwise she would have know how risky it was to use.

Come to think of it, a D&D-style "detect magic" spell should be one of the most basic things any magic user should know. When experimenting with new or unknown and potentially dangerous magic, having some way to identify threats is a must. It's pretty obvious that Trixie didn't do her research on the amulet, otherwise she would have know how risky it was to use.

Hate to be the one to point this out: But Trixie was in exile at the time. That said, she was desperate. Finding something that could be used for vengeance seems worth it, no matter what, if you're in that state.

Well, I never thought that this day would come. Well, now that Twilight is an alicorn...

Trixie is best unicorn.

Trixie was always best unicorn, just not the most powerful.

Well, I never thought that this day would come. Well, now that Twilight is an alicorn...

Trixie is best unicorn.

Yes. Yes she is. :333

Trixie was always best unicorn, just not the most powerful.

That's subjective.

Not sure how many times I've said this in this thread, but;

Trixie can bend light (As shown when she's showing up Dash) and make it tangible, either create illusions of bright lights or conjur up elements and explode them in a blast not potent enough to kill, and of course, can make a lightning cloud appear out of no where and make lightning come out of it without any nitrates.

Science, bitch.

• Brohoof 2

Dear Princess Sparkle,

First day among these ponies has already proven beneficial. By using Trixie's face as my avatar they assumed my loyalty and led me straight to their lair. It could not be any more perfect.

I am sending the coordinates now with this letter, as well as what I think would be the best plan of attack. I will of course bow to your superior wisdom however.

Your most faithful spy,

Annakavanna

~~~

*fwoosh*

~~~

Well hi everypony! Thanks for pointing this out to me Firebolt! I sure like that Trixie pony!

Woohoo! Go Great and Almighty Trixie!

Huzzah and what what!

• Brohoof 1

Dear Princess Sparkle,

First day among these ponies has already proven beneficial. By using Trixie's face as my avatar they assumed my loyalty and led me straight to their lair. It could not be any more perfect.

I am sending the coordinates now with this letter, as well as what I think would be the best plan of attack. I will of course bow to your superior wisdom however.

Your most faithful spy,

Annakavanna

~~~

*fwoosh*

~~~

Well hi everypony! Thanks for pointing this out to me Firebolt! I sure like that Trixie pony!

Woohoo! Go Great and Almighty Trixie!

Huzzah and what what!

Waitwhut.