Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Leafeon

It's not Twiliscael who called her that, it's Twilight Sparkle.  

Right, Twili?

He actually sent that to me in a status already. So this should be no surprise to him. :333

(edited)

This picture makes me laugh.

trixie__s_new_job__after_the_show_by_plu

Also, Twilight has the visibly larger horn ;)

It's not Twiliscael who called her that, it's Twilight Sparkle.  

Right, Twili?

It was all me ;)

Edited by Twiliscael

This picture makes me laugh.

trixie__s_new_job__after_the_show_by_plu

Also, Twilight has the visibly larger horn ;)

It was all me ;)

Twili, I'm not feeling well. I, for the first time ever, do not want to light you on fire. So, go away. Now. Your posts are depressing me...

mlfw8700-1353970694903.png

And you're giving me more material of which makes me hate Twilight... I should make a folder of that stuff.

Twili, I'm not feeling well. I, for the first time ever, do not want to light you on fire. So, go away. Now. Your posts are depressing me...

mlfw8700-1353970694903.png

And you're giving me more material of which makes me hate Twilight... I should make a folder of that stuff.

Oh, okay. I'm sorry. I didn't realize that this was actually bothering you.

As cliche as it sounds, it was just a harmless joke. Or at least I thought it was.

I'm sorry Firebolt :/ Internet hugs? Now I feel like a *insert bad word here* Listen, I don;t know if this means anything to you, but I'll back off from this (most of the time, at least).

Maybe we can get along?

trixie_and_twilight___enjoying_the_eveni

• Brohoof 1

Oh, okay. I'm sorry. I didn't realize that this was actually bothering you.

As cliche as it sounds, it was just a harmless joke. Or at least I thought it was.

I'm sorry Firebolt :/ Internet hugs? Now I feel like a *insert bad word here* Listen, I don;t know if this means anything to you, but I'll back off from this (most of the time, at least).

Maybe we can get along?

trixie_and_twilight___enjoying_the_eveni

Collective_Internet_Hug.jpg

The problem with that "harmless" joke, is that it's used to death, and irritates me everytime. But, I can forgive you, because, like I said, it's used to death.

And sure.

183616+-+artist+discommunicator+Artist+k

• Brohoof 1

The problem with that "harmless" joke, is that it's used to death, and irritates me everytime. But, I can forgive you, because, like I said, it's used to death.

And sure.

I mean, I was thinking something more along the lines of this, but that works too ;)

trixie_and_twilight___the_magic_of_frien

I just realized how awkward my apology up there sounded. It was genuine, and I'm actually sorry. It hurts me to know that I just upset someone ;~;

And to be honest...

I don't actually not like Trixie. I've always liked her, since I first saw her in 2011. I just don't like telling people that...

• Brohoof 1

I mean, I was thinking something more along the lines of this, but that works too ;)

trixie_and_twilight___the_magic_of_frien

I just realized how awkward my apology up there sounded. It was genuine, and I'm actually sorry. It hurts me to know that I just upset someone ;~;

And to be honest...

I don't actually not like Trixie. I've always liked her, since I first saw her in 2011. I just don't like telling people that...

It didn't sound awkward... :P That may be me being tired though.

• Brohoof 1

I found a rather fascinating archive on the internet a while ago.  I figure I'd share it with the Trixie community first.

When Ponibooru shut down, all of the images on the site were made into Torrents.  If you don't want to download massive Torrents (in all, over 80 gigabytes I believe), there's a website that has them all uploaded, Torrent free.  Voila: http://minuette.net/Pony/torrents/

I bring this up because of the massive number of images on it, including Trixie images.  Some of them may be unique to the Ponibooru archive.  The only problem with the website is that server response times are ridiculously slow.  I'm trying to find an alternative website.

Of course, there's also the just as good derpiboo.ru , with over 6000 Trixie images.  And then there's this wonderful little page: http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=trixie

What I'm saying is this: Firebolt can't have all the Trixies.  They must be claimed by others too!

• Brohoof 1

Something happens.

But not just anything.  Something.

I have an idea: Let's say that the first Tuesday of each month is Trixie Tuesday.  That way she gets 12 holidays a year :D.  No one will follow us you say?  Perhaps, but 1) We get 12 Trixie Tuesdays a year and 2) Trendsetting.

• Brohoof 1

But not just anything.  Something.

I have an idea: Let's say that the first Tuesday of each month is Trixie Tuesday.  That way she gets 12 holidays a year biggrin.png.  No one will follow us you say?  Perhaps, but 1) We get 12 Trixie Tuesdays a year and 2) Trendsetting.

I will make a thread each time. :V

But not just anything. Something.

I have an idea: Let's say that the first Tuesday of each month is Trixie Tuesday. That way she gets 12 holidays a year :D. No one will follow us you say? Perhaps, but 1) We get 12 Trixie Tuesdays a year and 2) Trendsetting.

Interesting, but perhaps Tuesday should be our holy day? As in, the day when services are held and The Church of Trixie is visited? The official Trixie Tuesday would essentially be our most holy day of the year.

Interesting, but perhaps Tuesday should be our holy day? As in, the day when services are held and The Church of Trixie is visited? The official Trixie Tuesday would essentially be our most holy day of the year.

33248553.jpg

Why Do i want to join This Religion!?

Because it's awesome freakin awesome trixielicious ludicrous awesome legendary legen, wait for it hyper awesome pretty awesome? dary! VERY awesome the most pure and holy religion of the world.

And awesome.

• Brohoof 1

Bump.

Oh, I learned an interesting Trixie fact today.  "Trixie", as many may know, is a derivative of the name "Beatrix".  "Beatrix" comes from the Latin word for traveler or voyager.

The name of our favorite Byronic hero has even more hidden meaning than previously thought.

eqd_atg_day_14__pony_travelling_by_justa

Actually; Trixie literally means Bringer of Joy, apparently.

Either or works.

• 1 month later...

I'm not saying everyone must worship Trixie; I've already said that so much that saying it again won't change anything.

But I would like to encourage people to try to notice the surprising level of hate directed against Trixie in the fandom.  For whatever reason, Trixie has become the only pony that Bronies are allowed to hate, playfully or seriously.

When there's a Trixie-related post on EqD, the top comment is frequently an insult to Trixie or a mockery of Seth for liking her (ironic, considering that his EqD bio page says that his favorite pony is really Twilight and that he only pretends to like Trixie for the lulz).  Tonight is no exception.  http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/04/a-look-inside-trixies-mind.html#idc-cover

Overreacting?  Well, maybe a bit.  But it's also true that Trixie is the only pony who can suffer miserably or be killed in fan works without much complaint from the majority of viewers #Sourceofmynightmares

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Yes. The fandom seems to think that it's okay to hate on best pony because they think everyone else likes her so much. As you saw before, it ticks me off like anything.

Which is exactly why I hate on Twiliot so much. If I'm ever questioned on it, well... You know.

Edited by Firebolt