Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Leafeon

What? I see nothing out of the ordinary here!

Nope! Everything looks just fine. Ignore that scroll I just sent off. It was just my uh, shopping list! Yep. My shopping list for my room mate to get while I am out.

Nope! Everything looks just fine. Ignore that scroll I just sent off. It was just my uh, shopping list! Yep. My shopping list for my room mate to get while I am out.

Oh. That's fine then! ^3^ I guess I wont need this chlorine bottle and pillow after all!

Nope! No need for that! No sirie bob! Not even a little bit!

All hail the mighty and amazing trixie!

Woohoooo! That is us! Trixie fans! Who likes Twilight? Pfffft. That lame filly. So what if she is like a princess and genuis? Nothing compared to Trixie! Booo Princess Twilight! BOOOOO!!!.

--

Dear Princess Sparkle,

I didn't mean it. Please don't moon me.

Your faithful spy,

Annakavanna.

~~~

*fwoosh*

~~~

Ahhh, so I see there is finally an organized alliance of those who recognize Trixie's greatness! Awesome! I remember, back in the old days, we were a persecuted kind. Recognizing that Trixie was best pony was often replied with "Silly, thats not how you spell Rainbow Dash!" And we also, in order to celebrate her greatness, had to wall uphill, in ten feet of snow, barefoot, at night, while carrying 20 lbs. of Trixie Fan Merchandise, for ten miles. Glad to see things have improved for those of us who recognize greatness!

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Boy.  Good thing that you aren't a spy, because there's so much spies could learn.   :blink:

Just look at how secretive this thread is!  Firebolt links to it in her signature.  You have to actually look at the bottom of her posts to find it!  Very secretive.

And if someone were to figure out that we all liked Trixie...well, then our plans would be ruined with our cover blown.  Thankfully none of us have any sort of obvious identification as a Trixie fan. B)

All sarcasm aside, Trixieism is now a decently respected cult of the Brony community.  Just like the "FLUTTERSHY IS MAI WAIFU!!!eleven!" cult.

PS: Your princess considers people who like her rival to be enemies who must be attacked and destroyed?  That's a bit tyrannical...

Edited by TRIXIE Starswirl TRIXIE
  • Brohoof 2

PS: Your princess considers people who like her rival to be enemies who must be attacked and destroyed?  That's a bit tyrannical...

You shut your mouth you neigh sayer!!!* Princess Sparkle is kind and generous and perfect in every way!!!!!11!!1!1one!!

Everything is perfect! The mandatory 12 hour study hall period, the mandatory in street marching, and mandatory check lists for every day tasks are all perfect as perfect can be! 

*breaths*

I mean, um... Yes! Tyrannical. Iron hoof and what not. All that jazz. Sure dislike that twilight character.

*see that I did there?

You shut your mouth you neigh sayer!!!* Princess Sparkle is kind and generous and perfect in every way!!!!!11!!1!1one!!

Everything is perfect! The mandatory 12 hour study hall period, the mandatory in street marching, and mandatory check lists for every day tasks are all perfect as perfect can be! 

*breaths*

I mean, um... Yes! Tyrannical. Iron hoof and what not. All that jazz. Sure dislike that twilight character.

*see that I did there?

I don't.... :C

STARSWIRL! HELP ME WITH YOUR LOGICS!

Firebolt. STARSWIRL Trixie STARWSWIRL.

What should I change my username to in celebration of Trixiesm.

HALP.

Firebolt. STARSWIRL Trixie STARWSWIRL.

What should I change my username to in celebration of Trixiesm.

HALP.

Trixie's Little Minion #48

(edited)

IT'S TRIXIE TUESDAY!

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/03/happy-trixietuesday.html

We must celebrate!  Everything must be Trixified.  All Trixie fans are hereby requested more strongly than usual to use a Trixified avatar/username/signature.

Here is how one celebrates Trixie Tuesday:

1) Wear blue (or purple, if you so choose).

2) Try to be more confident and assertive.

3) It may be impossible since it's Winter in the Northern Hemisphere, but, if you can, try to eat a pinecone.  If you don't know, the edible parts are the pine little nuts inside.  Getting to them is very hard.  If you want, you can just supplement pine nuts that come from the grocery store instead.

4) Post frequently about Trixie day on the Trixienet.

PS: Tonight's EqD "Nightly Roundup" will be #600.  Fitting that Trixie Tuesday coincides on a milestone day for EqD.

Legal PPS: Trixie, the Cult of Trixie, and all of its employees are not responsible for injuries or damages incurred during the Trixie Tuesday celebrations.  Blame Seth instead.

Edited by TRIXIE Starswirl TRIXIE
  • Brohoof 1

IT'S TRIXIE TUESDAY!

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/03/happy-trixietuesday.html

We must celebrate!  Everything must be Trixified.  All Trixie fans are hereby requested more strongly than usual to use a Trixified avatar/username/signature.

Here is how one celebrates Trixie Tuesday:

1) Wear blue (or purple, if you so choose).

2) Try to be more confident and assertive.

3) It may be impossible since it's Winter in the Northern Hemisphere, but, if you can, try to eat a pinecone.  If you don't know, the edible parts are the pine little nuts inside.  Getting to them is very hard.  If you want, you can just supplement pine nuts that come from the grocery store instead.

4) Post frequently about Trixie day on the Trixienet.

PS: Tonight's EqD "Nightly Roundup" will be #600.  Fitting that Trixie Tuesday coincides on a milestone day for EqD.

I'm sick. :C So no one will see my custom made Trixie cape... I don't have the hat though.

And, too lazy to change avatar. DAMMIT.

I'm sick. :C So no one will see my custom made Trixie cape... I don't have the hat though.

And, too lazy to change avatar. DAMMIT.

What Would Trixie Do?

Or maybe you need Great and Powerful rest.  Either way works fine.

What Would Trixie Do?

Or maybe you need Great and Powerful rest.  Either way works fine.

Should try that. Maybe tomorrow.

But Twilie is Pinkazoid's younger/older brother, she'd be very disapproving of your actions ; - ;

Trixie_looks_down_at_her_hoof_S3E05.png