Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Luna

Lunatic

Blueblood just stop! You're becoming a big royal pain! You have to show some common courtesy, I mean she's your aunt anyways you have to respect her!

Prince Blueblood: If you wanna talk about common courtesy talk to Discord. it seems like only he is aloud to be a jerk

Prince Blueblood: If you wanna talk about common courtesy talk to Discord. it seems like only he is aloud to be a jerk

actually hes still working on getting himself reformed! I do know that you need to work on your manners though!

(ok, i'm done with the total randomness i created, i'll actually ask a question now.)

Princess Luna, do you like to read much?

personally not all that much but a good book can be very facinating.

post-1283-0-06666700-1366638202_thumb.png

Do you like Rainbow monkeys?

this seems like its made for very young fillies and colts. we would like something a bit more... higher level.

post-1283-0-40189800-1366638419_thumb.png

Blueblood just stop! You're becoming a big royal pain! You have to show some common courtesy, I mean she's your aunt anyways you have to respect her!

the doctor`s right! so stop being rude! (trust me gets no where and sometimes makes you pay for it)

at least he HAS manners

the doctor`s right! so stop being rude! (trust me gets no where and sometimes makes you pay for it)

at least he HAS manners

Prince Blueblood: I am nice to some ponies every one in a while. Without me pissing everypony off canterol would be boring

Prince Blueblood: I am nice to some ponies every one in a while. Without me pissing everypony off canterol would be boring

only someone like you could really believe that. 

Luna. You up for a party? There's gonna be lots of FUN there! I'm DJ-ing with Vinyl.

that sounds like a great plan. when is this party going to be held? 

post-1283-0-53770400-1366694651_thumb.png

Tomorrow night. Lots of ponies are gonna be there. We're gonna have lots of cider and you can invite every pony you like. Just a fun time!

It would be funny if.....*breaks out into a laugh*....nevermind

(My thoughts)

*luna is chugging a whole barrel of cider*

Me: CHUG CHUG CHUG.

*she drinks a whole barrel of cider*

Everypony: Wooooooo!

Luna: I DEMAND MORE! (Royal Canterlot voice)

Tomorrow night. Lots of ponies are gonna be there. We're gonna have lots of cider and you can invite every pony you like. Just a fun time!

It would be funny if.....*breaks out into a laugh*....nevermind

(My thoughts)

*luna is chugging a whole barrel of cider*

Me: CHUG CHUG CHUG.

*she drinks a whole barrel of cider*

Everypony: Wooooooo!

Luna: I DEMAND MORE! (Royal Canterlot voice)

we will make sure we will be there.

post-1283-0-01068000-1366701383.jpg

oh, well, read anything good lately?

unfortunatly no, the books we recieve lately are quite the bore. 

post-1283-0-63171500-1366821990_thumb.png

Can i have a hug?

of course you can!

post-1283-0-77550000-1366822008_thumb.jpg

hey luna do you know how to turn so epony into bunny rabbits *stares at rude pony*

yes we do know transformation spells and no we do not think that would be nessesairy. 

post-1283-0-85527700-1366822074_thumb.jpg

Luna,

Have you meet Zecora?

well yes we have! we have met her on nightmare night in ponyville. such a nice zebra. 

Hello Luna.

do you know who i am?

no we do not think so.

post-1283-0-55164500-1366828055_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

Hi Princess.

I decided to leave you alone for a while. It's not you so don't worry. I do come here pretty often. I figure maybe I shouldn't come here for a while and give you some space.

Hope you have a great day.

I am Nicholae.

anyway mind if talk to you?

no of course not. this is our threat to be able to talk to our subjects. that is the entire point of this. 

Hi Princess.

I decided to leave you alone for a while. It's not you so don't worry. I do come here pretty often. I figure maybe I shouldn't come here for a while and give you some space.

Hope you have a great day.

hm? is it something we did? we do not understand your reasons. we do not need any more space we got plenty of it. 

(ooc: i'm confused by this unsure.png  )

hm? is it something we did? we do not understand your reasons. we do not need any more space we got plenty of it. 

(ooc: i'm confused by this img-1402552-1-unsure.png  )

No you did not do anything. I just come here a lot. I just figure I should leave you alone for a little while. It isn't you, it's me.

Edited by JesstroidPrime

you have to be nice to everyone!

hey luna do you know how to turn so epony into bunny rabbits *stares at rude pony*

ooooo I do!
  • Brohoof 1