uhm... what do you want to know?

post-1283-0-98283500-1334075345_thumb.jpg

can we get ice instead?

we love icecream.

post-1283-0-49447800-1334075448_thumb.png

post-1283-0-34989300-1334075494_thumb.png

we do not think about discord this way.

and the rest is... slightly modified.

Why in my dreams instead of actually allowing me to see you with my own eyes? Is it because you would not like to startle me? I am not easily startled.

What is the meaning of life?

[indent=6][img]http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/5259/sweetiesignature2.png[/img][/indent]
[indent=11][color=#800080][font='trebuchet ms']And Sombra is the best villain.[/font][/color][/indent]

ummm....okay...bad is your dark side (nightmare moon) and theres the good side (which is just you)

nightmare moon is not bad, just moraly twisted and jelous.

and we are not full 100% good, nopony is 100% good.

but yes, we can switch.

post-1283-0-74998500-1334090665_thumb.jpg

Inspired by myself.

To Miss Luna;

This is Judas Iscariot. In your lands, a squad of Paradise Island troopers have vanished. Sixteen trained, Teddy-Bear soldiers do not just disappear off the face of the Earth. And they don't leave behind all their gear. Oozys and Magnums? Tell us what happened. I would hope this peace mission has not ended poorly.

From Mr.Iscariot.

Why in my dreams instead of actually allowing me to see you with my own eyes? Is it because you would not like to startle me? I am not easily startled.

if you say so.

*differend dimention portal open*

greetings mortal.

post-1283-0-62335100-1334094214_thumb.jpg

What is the meaning of life?

dieing.

post-1283-0-39144700-1334094490.jpg

Inspired by myself.

Luna how do you manage to steal my heart everytime I see you? :wub:

Edited by Soarin the Dark

Want me to fly around the world **doesn't move** Wanta see me do it again ?

Hello once again Dearest sister, if there was any pony you would take for an full tour of the castle, which pony would that be?

we think your student twilight would deserve such honer

post-1283-0-41741000-1334094766.png

uhm sister where are you going?

post-1283-0-58259300-1334094817.jpeg

Have ponies started treating you nicer yet?

yes. unlike our sister.

post-1283-0-89348400-1334094916_thumb.jpg

To Miss Luna;

This is Judas Iscariot. In your lands, a squad of Paradise Island troopers have vanished. Sixteen trained, Teddy-Bear soldiers do not just disappear off the face of the Earth. And they don't leave behind all their gear. Oozys and Magnums? Tell us what happened. I would hope this peace mission has not ended poorly.

From Mr.Iscariot.

t-t-teddy bear soldiers?

SISTER!!! THERE BACK!!!

post-1283-0-06272300-1334095125_thumb.jpg

ummm...okay then. how do you get revenge on somepony?

post-1283-0-57355000-1334095185_thumb.png

Dear Princess Luna,

Today I was not feeling well because I was sick, so unfourtunately, I was unable to pay attention to my studies during class because I'm suffering from the common cold. Wish me luck so I can resume studying in class without being slightly ill.

Anyways, how's the moon going?

EDIT: I completely forgot to leave out a question...

the moon is doing wonderfull as ever.

post-1283-0-01602900-1334095447_thumb.jpg

Luna how do you manage to steal my heart everytime I see you? :wub:

we have that effect.

post-1283-0-46405400-1334095567_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Inspired by myself.

To Miss Luna;

You insult our honored protectors? On a mission of peace? The United Federation of Islands has done their research, this and other events bring doubt to you and your sibling being proper authorities. Unless you can promise the safe return of Squad Alfalfa, this is the face you will see on the 'morrow. This is the face that will ultimately liberate your country, should you have proven to caused harm to our Ambassador Unit. I truly hope it does not come to this. But we have dealt with threats before. We have surveyed them, stopped them, and ended them. We may lack a heart, but we have courage.

From Mr.Iscariot

Attached to the letter by a paperclip is a picture of a bear. It seems to be the aforementioned bear.

Posted Image

[[This has truly taken a turn for the ridiculous, but perhaps the responses will help me write up a story. If you rather not..I understand.]]

Edited by Judas

To Miss Luna;

You insult our honored protectors? On a mission of peace? The United Federation of Islands has done their research, this and other events bring doubt to you and your sibling being proper authorities. Unless you can promise the safe return of Squad Alfalfa, this is the face you will see on the 'morrow. This is the face that will ultimately liberate your country, should you have proven to caused harm to our Ambassador Unit. I truly hope it does not come to this. But we have dealt with threats before. We have surveyed them, stopped them, and ended them. We may lack a heart, but we have courage.

From Mr.Iscariot

Attached to the letter by a paperclip is a picture of a bear. It seems to be the aforementioned bear.

Posted Image

[[This has truly taken a turn for the ridiculous, but perhaps the responses will help me write up a story. If you rather not..I understand.]]

wait... thats the bears you talked about?

pwah!!

ohh we have nothing to fear from those.

we have much larger animals!!

post-1283-0-59935400-1334097059_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

Inspired by myself.

(edited)

K if you could make a teleporter go ANYWHERE!!! Where would you leave it?

uhm... you mean like magic?

on our head i guess

*sneakes arount Canterlot* :ph34r:

what are you doing here?

post-1283-0-68858800-1334098695_thumb.jpg

Edited by lunatic

Inspired by myself.

To Miss Luna;

You believe our size to matter? Your beasts are but phantoms of stardust, while we have fought a true coalition of menace! The Un-Ted, psychotic cybernetics, foreign invasions have been fought off by a single bear! Mutants, heretics, rouges, even ghouls from a true curse upon life could not stop our Islands from persisting. Even that psychotic bastard, even he fell with time.. The UFI will not stand for such callous disregard, threats, and harm done towards our citizens! Tread carefully "Princess", tread carefully upon this ground. We wish not for war, only for the lands you have claimed.

From Mr.Iscariot.

Edited by Judas

To Miss Luna;

You believe our size to matter? Your beasts are but phantoms of stardust, while we have fought a true coalition of menace! The Un-Ted, psychotic cybernetics, foreign invasions have been fought off by a single bear! Mutants, heretics, rouges, even ghouls from a true curse upon life could not stop our Islands from persisting. Even that psychotic bastard, even he fell with time.. The UFI will not stand for such callous disregard, threats, and harm done towards our citizens! Tread carefully "Princess", tread carefully upon this ground. We wish not for war, only for the lands you have claimed.

From Mr.Iscariot.

I'm sorry, I couldn't take you seriously because I accidentally read "beasts" as "breasts".
  • Brohoof 2