Ask Luna

Lunatic

I see from your pictures that Fluttershy's been working on her assertiveness, was she like that before nightmare night?

no it was after nightmare night. we came back to her to work on our way of speech.

Luna have you ever watch

no, we have not.

should we?

Inspired by myself.

no it was after nightmare night. we came back to her to work on our way of speech.

no, we have not.

should we?

it's up you.

it's a good movie but a very old one.

From chaos we all began, and to Chaos we shall all return. For i am Bob the definition of perfect embodiment of all things Chaotic.  

Hmm, I never thought Fluttershy to be the kind of pony that would be so strict about it. Must have been the way she was raised. How's Celestia?

(I actually couldn't find the ask thread for her)

(edited)

Please tell me it's made of cheddar cheese.

So Luna, how are you find Ponyville? It's not as bustling as Canterlot but still, quite a nice little hamlet.

Edited by The Awesome Egg

SIGNATURE_1.jpeg

Dear Princess Luna,

I had a lot of fun on vacation with my relatives and we had a blast, like having fun with others, playing games, even making new friends. I even went to different islands that are really awesome as I went exploring around and such, which made me really happy in the end. Here's one of the images I took during my vacation (and yes, this was from Earth): http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/600431_419334168112054_1144266114_n.jpg

Whaddya think? Was it a good lesson? :D

Sorry I took too long to do so, I was caught up with chores and such, Luna. ^^;

Hmm, I never thought Fluttershy to be the kind of pony that would be so strict about it. Must have been the way she was raised. How's Celestia?

(I actually couldn't find the ask thread for her)

ohh tia is doing fine. and if thou does not believe us, ask her yourself.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/12943-ask-celestia/

post-1283-0-19156300-1340095919_thumb.jpg

sister, the royal rolling in the grass is not until an hour.

Have you ever thought of making the moon blue really often just to troll all the people who say "once in a blue moon"?

of course we have taught about that, but we don't want to change our perfect moon as it is now. the moon is white, and that's how it's supposed to be.

post-1283-0-06415700-1340096185_thumb.jpg

What is the moon made of?

we were disappointed to. but. just rocks and stones.

post-1283-0-97277600-1340096835_thumb.jpg

Please tell me it's made of cheddar cheese.

So Luna, how are you find Ponyville? It's not as bustling as Canterlot but still, quite a nice little hamlet.

we think that there is still a lot of things happening in ponyville for such a small village. it is nice to vised there once in a wile and meet up with the ponies we have met on nightmare night.

post-1283-0-96480000-1340097404_thumb.jpg

Dear Princess Luna,

I had a lot of fun on vacation with my relatives and we had a blast, like having fun with others, playing games, even making new friends. I even went to different islands that are really awesome as I went exploring around and such, which made me really happy in the end. Here's one of the images I took during my vacation (and yes, this was from Earth): http://a7.sphotos.ak...144266114_n.jpg

Whaddya think? Was it a good lesson? :D

Sorry I took too long to do so, I was caught up with chores and such, Luna. ^^;

we think you have learned a great and valuable lesson my loyal subject.

we just want to return one question. what are these huge cans laying there on the road?

• Brohoof 1

Inspired by myself.

http://mlpforums.com...3-ask-celestia/

of course we have taught about that, but we don't want to change our perfect moon as it is now. the moon is white, and that's how it's supposed to be.

post-1283-0-06415700-1340096185_thumb.jpg

we were disappointed to. but. just rocks and stones.

post-1283-0-97277600-1340096835_thumb.jpg

we think that there is still a lot of things happening in ponyville for such a small village. it is nice to vised there once in a wile and meet up with the ponies we have met on nightmare night.

post-1283-0-96480000-1340097404_thumb.jpg

we think you have learned a great and valuable lesson my loyal subject.

we just want to return one question. what are these huge cans laying there on the road?

The huge cans are known as cars on Earth.

(edited)

http://mlpforums.com...3-ask-celestia/

One does not need a timed schedule for the royal grass rolling.

Posted Image

However, how do you feel about someponies representing you as a zombie pony or whatever...this creepy pasta fad thing is?

Posted Image

Edited by Hayze

fzv1.jpg

Posted Image

However, how do you feel about someponies representing you as a zombie pony or whatever...this creepy pasta fad thing is?

Posted Image

Dat creepy pic...

Posted Image

post-3479-0-68552300-1361330583.png

The Troubled Fighter: Paradox The Creative Romantic: Skyline The Blind Psychic: Psych

Signature: CrystalRose & MatrixChicken

hey luna what would you do if you were teleported to the humans reality?

we would try to find a way to get back to our own universe.

post-1283-0-71638500-1340209218_thumb.jpg

Posted Image

Posted Image

they did quite a good job if we would be honest. you know how much we like horrorfilms so if others want to make scary pictures of us we would be honored. scare the fillies around you know?

post-1283-0-38223300-1340209366_thumb.png

Inspired by myself.

Luna, when you were Nightmare Moon, did you know what was happening? Aware of what you were doing, or still there in the back of her mind trying to fight back to be with your friends and family again. Or was it kind of like a bad dream situation?

I am sorry if this is something you would not rather bring up, I just want to try to understand more.

Posted Image

fzv1.jpg

Luna, when you were Nightmare Moon, did you know what was happening? Aware of what you were doing, or still there in the back of her mind trying to fight back to be with your friends and family again. Or was it kind of like a bad dream situation?

I am sorry if this is something you would not rather bring up, I just want to try to understand more.

Posted Image

when we became nightmare moon. it was after a failed spell creation.

it became like a second personality within us.

it was there ever since but never broke out.

when we became.. filled with envy for your day. we couldn't stop it anymore.

we felt unloved by the ponies of Equestria because they skipped our night were we worked so hard on every time we brought it to them.

wile they were always awake during your day. we... slipped into a depression.

unloved by the ones you love the most. we are sure you understand how it must feel if our subjects would suddenly not enjoy your day anymore and only focus on what our night would be.

we couldn't face it and nightmare moon promised to make sure that the ponies of Equestria would love our night forever. if only we knew what forever meant back then. she took over and said that if they don't have a choice in picking night or day. then they would learn to live with that and love our night at its fullest glory. of course we did not want to force anything over our subject but nightmare moon and us replaced spots. she was the dominant pony now. and we became her second personality. we were well aware of everything she did to our ponies and we regret it every day that we have given into envy.

all we can do now is hope that Equestria would forgive and forget the actions we did.

and you to sister. we hope you of all ponies can bring it up to forgive us.

post-1283-0-80578900-1340280469_thumb.jpg

Inspired by myself.

when we became nightmare moon. it was after a failed spell creation.

it became like a second personality within us.

it was there ever since but never broke out.

when we became.. filled with envy for your day. we couldn't stop it anymore.

we felt unloved by the ponies of Equestria because they skipped our night were we worked so hard on every time we brought it to them.

wile they were always awake during your day. we... slipped into a depression.

unloved by the ones you love the most. we are sure you understand how it must feel if our subjects would suddenly not enjoy your day anymore and only focus on what our night would be.

we couldn't face it and nightmare moon promised to make sure that the ponies of Equestria would love our night forever. if only we knew what forever meant back then. she took over and said that if they don't have a choice in picking night or day. then they would learn to live with that and love our night at its fullest glory. of course we did not want to force anything over our subject but nightmare moon and us replaced spots. she was the dominant pony now. and we became her second personality. we were well aware of everything she did to our ponies and we regret it every day that we have given into envy.

all we can do now is hope that Equestria would forgive and forget the actions we did.

and you to sister. we hope you of all ponies can bring it up to forgive us.

post-1283-0-80578900-1340280469_thumb.jpg

I already have, and I always would. If anything I should ask for your forgiveness. I am glad you can talk to me about these things. However, I wanted to know one thing. For when the time comes that you are Princess of Equestria, (You are a Princess of Equestria, but you know what I mean) do you think you can resist her as she would want to cause eternal night with no opposition because she is Princess? Or is she now submissive to you for now on? Also do you forgive me?

Posted Image

I just need to know so we can strengthen your dominance if you need to, and if you don't then perfect!

fzv1.jpg

I already have, and I always would. If anything I should ask for your forgiveness. I am glad you can talk to me about these things. However, I wanted to know one thing. For when the time comes that you are Princess of Equestria, (You are a Princess of Equestria, but you know what I mean) do you think you can resist her as she would want to cause eternal night with no opposition because she is Princess? Or is she now submissive to you for now on? Also do you forgive me?

Posted Image

I just need to know so we can strengthen your dominance if you need to, and if you don't then perfect!

yes we have her under control now as you can see. she is back inside us where she will stay forever. until we found a spell that will split her from us. Nightmare moon is not us. it is a being on itself so we have no right to kill it. sadly. the day that you would no long er be able to control equestria and we have to do it on our own will be a sad day, and at the same time a happy day. we know how much you care about the ponies of Equestria and how much that you love doing what you do. the fact that you would no longer be able to do that would be sad. even tough. if we were to rule alone we would have a chance to prove to the ponies of Equestria that there is really nothing to fear from us.

that is... if we not slip back into depression again. we are not 100% sure of nightmare moon being permanently locked up inside us. but we have also not yet have the same feelings we had more than 1000 years ago. the sad feeling we had back then does no longer count in this year. ponies are more outgoing and also stay up during the nights. it brings us warmth to our heart every time we see that ponies look up to our moon and smile. although we do not share the same enjoyment for the moon anymore since the incident. it makes us happy to see that there are ponies appreciating our work.

also. it makes us so happy that you can say that you forgive us. the deeds we done even though it was nightmare moon, it was us who freed her, were unforgivable. how we treated our subject. how we treated you. it angers us to know that nightmare moon is a part of our being but for the best she is now submissive. but yes dear sister. we forgive you. the time we spend on the moon were the saddest times of our life. but the worst of it all was that there was nopony left that even remembered us. well apart from the nightmare night celebration. witch we thought was not very complimenting. apart from you who we missed so greatly.

so please sister. we don't think we can forgive and forget. but at least we can forgive. and start a new millennium with two princesses this time.

your ever loving sister,

Luna.

post-1283-0-78074600-1340327252_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

Inspired by myself.

(edited)

yes we have her under control now as you can see. she is back inside us where she will stay forever. until we found a spell that will split her from us. Nightmare moon is not us. it is a being on itself so we have no right to kill it. sadly. the day that you would no long er be able to control equestria and we have to do it on our own will be a sad day, and at the same time a happy day. we know how much you care about the ponies of Equestria and how much that you love doing what you do. the fact that you would no longer be able to do that would be sad. even tough. if we were to rule alone we would have a chance to prove to the ponies of Equestria that there is really nothing to fear from us.

that is... if we not slip back into depression again. we are not 100% sure of nightmare moon being permanently locked up inside us. but we have also not yet have the same feelings we had more than 1000 years ago. the sad feeling we had back then does no longer count in this year. ponies are more outgoing and also stay up during the nights. it brings us warmth to our heart every time we see that ponies look up to our moon and smile. although we do not share the same enjoyment for the moon anymore since the incident. it makes us happy to see that there are ponies appreciating our work.

also. it makes us so happy that you can say that you forgive us. the deeds we done even though it was nightmare moon, it was us who freed her, were unforgivable. how we treated our subject. how we treated you. it angers us to know that nightmare moon is a part of our being but for the best she is now submissive. but yes dear sister. we forgive you. the time we spend on the moon were the saddest times of our life. but the worst of it all was that there was nopony left that even remembered us. well apart from the nightmare night celebration. witch we thought was not very complimenting. apart from you who we missed so greatly.

so please sister. we don't think we can forgive and forget. but at least we can forgive. and start a new millennium with two princesses this time.

your ever loving sister,

Luna.

post-1283-0-78074600-1340327252_thumb.png

Well Philomena remembered and missed you too along with me. (Trying to make some comedic relief) She really did.

Posted Image

However, on a lighter note. If I may ask, if you were to host the Grand Galloping Gala this year, what kind of music or themes would you want to add in it? It's only fair you shall have a major role in this year's Gala due to unfortunately missing last year's.

Edited by Hayzelestia

fzv1.jpg

Well Philomena remembered and missed you too along with me. (Trying to make some comedic relief) She really did.

Posted Image

However, on a lighter note. If I may ask, if you were to host the Grand Galloping Gala this year, what kind of music or themes would you want to add in it? It's only fair you shall have a major role in this year's Gala due to unfortunately missing last year's.

we would like to add a little spice to it, even tough we think that would not fall into the taste of the visitors.

perhaps some soft electronics could lighten up the place a bit more. or a blues guitar.

Inspired by myself.

What did you do while you were on the moon?

most of the times it was laying on my back looking at equestria from outer space thinking what has been going wrong and how i could get back.

and also.

post-1283-0-89780600-1340357923.png

Can one be friends with stars?

of course one can be friends with stars. just as much as one can be friends with a stuffed animal.

stars are object witch we create during night time.

you can become friends with them if you like.

although it would be a one way friendship.

post-1283-0-53177200-1340358093_thumb.png

Inspired by myself.

(edited)

most of the times it was laying on my back looking at equestria from outer space thinking what has been going wrong and how i could get back.

and also.

post-1283-0-89780600-1340357923.png

of course one can be friends with stars. just as much as one can be friends with a stuffed animal.

stars are object witch we create during night time.

you can become friends with them if you like.

although it would be a one way friendship.

post-1283-0-53177200-1340358093_thumb.png

Luna want to help me put stuff together for Halloween? Edited by Prince_Morningstar

From chaos we all began, and to Chaos we shall all return. For i am Bob the definition of perfect embodiment of all things Chaotic.  

As I am sick due to the breaking of my horn, I don't feel I am able to do my duties for a few days. Do you feel up to managing Equestria for me until I recover?

You can always come to me for help and advice though. If I may ask as well what is your first decision as Temporary ruler of Equestria?

This headache is just too much. You know where to find me if you need me.

Posted Image

fzv1.jpg

Luna want to help me put stuff together for Halloween?

but of course. everypony helps putting nightmare night together.

its a celebration celebrated by everypony.

everypony does what he or she can.

post-1283-0-17129600-1340378165_thumb.jpg

Inspired by myself.