Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A fan Fic or RP idea

~/XC- BRONY\~

SO here is my idea, I don't know if I will actually write it or not because im not a huge writer. but here is my idea, also I might take this and make it a RP, so if that's a better idea, please feel free to tell me.

HEADS UP! it is about a war and it does have people. so if your not into that, this wont be for you,

Humans discovered a way to travel through dimensions. and discovered equestria. at first. humans and ponies are able to communicate peacefully. then a crusade to equestria begins and People want to colonize and take over equestria, and HACE, or Human Alliance for Colonizing Equestria, is formed. the Equestrian army and a small amout of people, known as the resistance, Go to war against the invaders.

so good idea for a fanfic/RP? or is it Cliché and overdone

Edited by ~/XC- BRONY\~

How about something more catchy for an Alliance name like PACE, or The People's Alliance for the Colonization of Equestria? Anyways, it is a good idea, and I've pondered writing something similar before. All of the Conversion Beareau fics are just like that.

• Brohoof 1

How about something more catchy for an Alliance name like PACE, or The People's Alliance for the Colonization of Equestria? Anyways, it is a good idea, and I've pondered writing something similar before. All of the Conversion Beareau fics are just like that.

I Like that name beter! anyways I think im just going to make it to an RP because I am not the greatest writer, (I tend to not elaborate and that kills the stories I write haha)

Edited by ~/XC- BRONY\~