Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Does anybody want to see an Alicorn prince?

Rainbow RapiDASH

Guy Alicorn?  

70 users have voted

1. 1. Would you want to see an alicorn colt on the show?

• Eeeeyup!
    • Eeeenope!

See, there's that unicorns do with other unicorns? Well, they tried doing it with some... well... non-unicorns and hum... I should probably stop there... :blink:

I think it was announced that Star Swirl was an unicorn when he was mentionned in the show by Luna. I believe she said something along the lines of: "Even a great unicorn like Star Swirl couldn't do this". So sorry on crushing your hopes on this one, it would have been awesome.

But that messes around with why Twilight became an alicorn...didn't she become one because she finished one of Star Swirl's spells ? I would assume he would have written others which just kinda made me assume he would have been an alicorn.

Plot holes. Obviously the series is full of them. Not that I mind...

I think at this point it is debatable if he is a unicorn or an alicorn. But the more canon at the moment IMO is Luna talking about Star Swirl as being a unicorn. Now I just have to find said clip and post it here.

Edited by M-A

I was thinking about that with my daughter a few days ago to. We were thinking about how cute it would be if they had an alicorn prince that perhaps wasn't that old. Perhaps the same age as the Cutie Mark Crusaders. Or perhaps Cadence and Shinning Armor could have a son who happened to be born an alicorn. Would be cuter if they had twins like Mr. and Mrs. Cake did, although with them one was born a Unicorn and the other was born a Pegasus. With Shining Armor and Cadence they could have twin alicorns, one a boy and the other a girl, and the girl would be named after Twilight yet they'd call her Little Twilight.

I was thinking about that with my daughter a few days ago to. We were thinking about how cute it would be if they had an alicorn prince that perhaps wasn't that old. Perhaps the same age as the Cutie Mark Crusaders. Or perhaps Cadence and Shinning Armor could have a son who happened to be born an alicorn. Would be cuter if they had twins like Mr. and Mrs. Cake did, although with them one was born a Unicorn and the other was born a Pegasus. With Shining Armor and Cadence they could have twin alicorns, one a boy and the other a girl, and the girl would be named after Twilight yet they'd call her Little Twilight.

Actually what you said might be a great idea. Seeing how Cadence who was teenager atmost was an alicorn in twis flashback I think some Alicorns are born that way