Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Will Happen Next To Twilight?

Splodge Inks

OK, as we all know, Twilight is now an Alicorn Princess. I would like to know what other people think about what will happen next to Twilight so others may calm down a bit more. You know, if you want. 

I heard that Trixie, an Antagonist, will be joining the Herd to replace Twilight. Discord has changed, but I like my Antagonists to be Antagonists.  :mellow:  Does anyone else know what will happen? Because I too would like to calm my nerves of what will happen. And Daniel Ingram said that we shouldn't miss out on the up coming series.  :P  I have no idea what it means, but it sounds awesome. But will Twilight stay an Alicorn? Or will she be a Unicorn again? 

Please give me your views! 

I like Trixie, but not to replace Twilight. I don't want her replaced at all as part of the Mane 6, alicorn or not. If it was necessary to replace her, it should go to Spike. He's as close to Twilight as anypony else, starting with her hatching him.

I would like to see Twilight return to being a unicorn. If she chose to do so for whatever reason, if Celestia was understanding and respected her choice, I'd gain a lot of respect for her as well.

Trixie joining "The Herd" to replace Twilight... Whoever came up with that rumor doesn't have much of an imagination

Anyways... I think that Twilight will turn back into a Unicorn because she wants to be back with her friends etc, but Celestia said that she wouldn't be her student in the same way, so there is still stuff we don't know (naturally)

actually, to be quite honest, I don't think that will happen...

getting past all the rumors that I've heard from people close to the production team (or even part of it) about Twi not leaving the Mane 6, I don't think Trixie would be a proper replacement anyway; I mean, the Mane6 needs the element of magic, right? and as the title suggests, Friendship is Magic, therefore this Mane6 member has to knw exactly what friendship is about in order to even try and take Twi's place (plus they need good leadership abilities) and I really doubt that Trixie has those qualities

anyway, it's just my opinion XD

• Brohoof 1

actually, to be quite honest, I don't think that will happen...

getting past all the rumors that I've heard from people close to the production team (or even part of it) about Twi not leaving the Mane 6, I don't think Trixie would be a proper replacement anyway; I mean, the Mane6 needs the element of magic, right? and as the title suggests, Friendship is Magic, therefore this Mane6 member has to knw exactly what friendship is about in order to even try and take Twi's place (plus they need good leadership abilities) and I really doubt that Trixie has those qualities

anyway, it's just my opinion XD

Yeah, I agree, I was just wondering what everyone else thought so I knew what was true and what was not. Yeah, I didn't think Trixie would or should join the Mane 6, she is magic, but certianly not the Element! :lol:

• Brohoof 1