Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I Need Help Naming My OCs

Princess Derpy

I got bored earlier, so I made some OCs and since I'm almost always at a lack of creativity, I figured I'd ask you guys to help me name them! Here they are,

post-10016-0-58444700-1363195356.png

post-10016-0-72674500-1363195410.png

Feel free to tell what you think of them, too!

A name for the first one isn't coming to me right now. But, for the second one, how about Icy Night?

Providing some backstory or even a cutie mark would really help people to come up with manes, by the way :)

• Brohoof 2

A name for the first one isn't coming to me right now. But, for the second one, how about Icy Night?

Providing some backstory or even a cutie mark would really help people to come up with manes, by the way smile.png

Yeah like I said, Lack of creativity so I haven't come up with a backstory but here are their cutie marks,

The girl's

post-10016-0-39721100-1363196383.jpg

And the guy's

post-10016-0-10618100-1363196579.png

Yeah like I said, Lack of creativity so I haven't come up with a backstory but here are their cutie marks,

The girl's

attachicon.gifthCAG23ZW0.jpg

And the guy's

attachicon.gifcomet.png

In that case, how about Fuschia Nights and Icy Storm?

(If you can't tell, i'm struggling pretty badly right now. Bear with me, please.)

• Brohoof 2

I don't know if this was what you were going for, but I think that the pegasus's special talent might be craft related. I don't know why, but I want to say she's a sculptor or someone who makes crazy things out of metal.

Do you already know what their special talents are?

• Brohoof 1

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

I don't know if this was what you were going for, but I think that the pegasus's special talent might be craft related. I don't know why, but I want to say she's a sculptor or someone who makes crazy things out of metal.

Do you already know what their special talents are?

Not a clue, actually. Like I said before, I'm not creative. But, I think their special talents have to do with space and astrology.

• 3 weeks later...