Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Rock, the Megamare

Starstream

Hello everypony, I'm Rock. Some refer to me by the name Megamare, or some portmanteau of the two names. I'm a highly advanced artificial pony from the year 20XX designed to aid my creator with her laboratory experiments. Speaking of which, I was created and sent back in time by the genius Doctor Sparkle to... uhm... well... socialize and answer questions...

Honestly, she could've been a bit more clear on the details, but hey, leave the past behind you, right?

Or should that be "the future" instead?

Nevertheless, I'll try to answer your questions to the best of my abilities.

What sort of projectiles are you capable of firing out of your adorable little hooves?

Well, my favorite by far are my energy lemons, you probably have no idea how satisfying it is to humiliate someone by defeating them with a lemon to the face. Aside from that I also have a charged energy projectile.

As for temporary special projectiles that I obtained recently... at the moment I have exploding crystals, a super sharp sonic slicer, and a fire scattershot.

I also temporarily have a few spells that I don't shoot out to use, a spell that creates a physical double, a spell that summons a shield of leaves, and a spell that grants me wings for a very limited amount of time.