Appleloosa Con -- anypony planning on being there?

Dreamsong

I was just wondering if anypony was planning on going to Appleloosa in Phoenix this year (it's going to be from 19.April through 21.April)

It would be neat to meet others from the forums!  :)

I'm going! :D

Dang this aboout the closest one to Denver i've seen so far. Yet i doubt i'm going to make a trek to make it. Actually just got back from Phoenix in February....

Hope its cool.

Dang this aboout the closest one to Denver i've seen so far. Yet i doubt i'm going to make a trek to make it. Actually just got back from Phoenix in February....

Hope its cool.

Awwww!  It would have been neat to meet ya!  (I just listened to all your tracks on Pony.fm, luv your music!  : )

I hope it's cool too!  I'm really looking forward to it!  :D

I wish! But my parents say no, and anyways I live too far away to go. But i promise I'll go one day.

One glorious day, and I'll meet all you guys IRL.

Oooh, I'm so sorry. :(

Hopefully your parents will come around to seeing the good in the brony community, and how much it means.  One day!  :)

• Brohoof 1

Well I have been planning to go so I might. It easy for me since I live in Phoenix, so I don't have I go very far.

That said thing may happen and I may not make it.

That said I will try my best to be there.

Aw thanks. biggrin.png  So how many people are supposed to be attending? is Hasbro or any other special guests planning on making it out there?

It looks like they've booked the Phoenix convention center....  But how many will come... I dunno... I hope there will be a lot -- (I'm hoping we as a community can bounce-back from the misfortune in Las Vegas).

It looks like the only personality from the show will be the voice of Big Macintosh....  But it seems like they've got a good collection of events and some good brony-special-guests. :)

I can't, I'm from Florida. If anyone lives there, I hope to see you at either Mizu-con or Super-con. I'll be going to both so it'd be great to see some forumers

Awww!

Thank goodness for the Internet, but it does make getting together with friends somewhat problematic when we all live so far apart!

Well I have been planning to go so I might. It easy for me since I live in Phoenix, so I don't have I go very far.

That said thing may happen and I may not make it.

That said I will try my best to be there.

Och that would be so cool!!!  I hope you're able to make it! :)

(My boyfriend and I have to drive a couple hours to get to Phoenix -- he says he's not a brony, but he watches the shows with me and he wears his Doctor Whooves shirt a lot.  <3  )

Explain that MLP are an extension of furries by nature and that he should represent. Glad he's sort of on the bandwagon. My wife tolerates the hell out of it but generally flees to make breakfast when the show is on. I guess i should be glad she does as much as she does. smile.png

Edited by Freewave

Explain that MLP are an extension of furries by nature and that he should represent. Glad he's sort of on the bandwagon. My wife tolerates the hell out of it but generally flees to make breakfast when the show is on. I guess i should be glad she does as much as she does. img-1278405-1-smile.png

*LOL* Yah, I guess he's just... well... he's a big, military guy, and I think somewhere in the back of his head he's like, "HOW can _I_ be liking this so much?!"

We were at a feed store for my 12-year-old puppy, and the lady behind the counter saw I was wearing one of my MLP shirts, and she was like, "Is that My Little Pony?  That's so cool!"  And we got to talking about how MLP was when we were young....  And then I mentioned that my BF is such a considerate guy, I can sometimes get him to watch it with me.  Then as we were walking out the door, he was like, LOL "You just outed me as a brony."

Oh well!  Small steps! :D

Oooh!  That's so sweet that your wife is doing her best to support your love for the show! <3 <3 <3