Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A story for the gods.

Expired delta

Now i no what you thinking what's this post about well it's simply a story I've though of since I've watched the first mlp. The story starts off your just a basic person on earth you work a low paying job you have no money no girl friend an no cupcakes. 0_0 one day you watching tv when a light blinds you in front of you stands a magnificent an tall pony.you at first run but you can't move as this giant pony trots tord you a try to scream for help!!! (you)HELP SOMEONE HELP ME THERE'S A PONY IN MY ROOM AN I CAN'T MOVE HELP!!!

But like most poeple would of thought already no one heard you. The pony suddenly put her hoov over your mouth an said shhhhhh. (celestia) please you mustn't let poeple no I'm here I am here to bring you with me for a VERY important missen she fretted to say this as if someone was looking for her. Too be continued

So tell me how you feel about this story does it need more I do want to keep going cuz the next chapters get good an explain more of whats going on but I want to hear what you all think first

http://mlpforums.com/topic/5395-a-story-for-the-gods-part-two-bye-name62/

Do note that this a on going story I will post on my main page as I make the story

Main page as in profile

Edited by Name62

Erm...you can't really judge a story based on an idea. I've seen hopeless ideas give rise to the most awe-inspiring stores under the nurturing care of a brilliant writer, and magnificent ideas crumble to dust under an inept writer's hand. The idea sounds intriguing, but we'd need a little bit, maybe the first few pages, to judge the story.

• Brohoof 1

I was listening to spme dramatic music as i read this so that helped, Cool story my Friend please contiune! but you might wanna add more time inbetween your threads some of the Old guards start to take offence.

Erm...you can't really judge a story based on an idea. I've seen hopeless ideas give rise to the most awe-inspiring stores under the nurturing care of a brilliant writer, and magnificent ideas crumble to dust under an inept writer's hand. The idea sounds intriguing, but we'd need a little bit, maybe the first few pages, to judge the story.

Posted Image

Why would Celestia... Posted Image

But it can be a rather interesting fic I guess

Double Ninja!!! :ph34r: :ph34r:

Yes I agree well i goes I pump out the next chapter it should be ready in about a few I have the story written out in my brain it's just getting the words to fit that take long