Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Episode ideas for Princess Twilicorn, aside from just Rainbow's flight lessons

Commander_PonyShep

For me, I'd like to see Twilight Sparkle reward her friends handsomely for helping her become a princess. Those rewards include:

1. Applejack and her relatives' farms become industrialized; while it goes against the message of the episode, Super Speedy Squeezy Cider 6000, at the very least there will be a lesson where technology and physical labor can still coexist, rather than compete with each other.
  2. The Carousel Boutique becomes franchised all across Equestria, and Rarity manages them all at an HQ built in Canterlot
  3. The Wonderbolts branches out, so that Rainbow Dash becomes the captain of her own Wonderbolt team.
  4. Fluttershy's cottage expands into a zoo, so that she could raise an even larger variety of animals.
  5. Pinkie Pie becomes royal event manager, meaning that she can create her own royal parties while adding twists to older ones, like the Grand Galloping Gala.

And, if any time the girls are having trouble with those new lives Twilight gives them, they can always turn to her for help, like they've always done.

The reason I'd come up with this is because I believe the other five main ponies needed their own compensation for turning one of their own friends into a princess.  I mean, if Twilight is going to fulfill her dreams of becoming a princess, she might as well help her friends achieve theirs'.

That, and another idea that involves her friends becoming resentful of Twilight becoming a princess, so she turns to her mentor and asks to resign from royalty, wings and everything, just so that she could be with them again.

I'm probably the only one who rejects the idea of a flight lessons episode, to me that would be boring and completely pointless

No. I'm also against the idea of Rainbow Dash needs to teach Twilight how to fly. First, it would be a pretty boring episode and at the end of Magical Mystery Cure, Twilight looked like she was flying pretty well.

I do believe that Twilight well still learn lesions from the others, but I don't think they well ask for anything. RD and Rarity should be the ones trying to earn their dreams from hard work. Not having someone do it just because they are a princess. Pinkie would not gain much because she's happy right now.

The Applejack episode could work, but just to show that the Flim Flam brothers aren't villains.  

Episode Ideas:

1. Makes Derpy some sort of Royal Advisor.

2. Makes Octavia and Vinyl Scratch the royal band.

3. Makes Lyra a prosthetic human hand out of her magic.

4.  She makes The Cutie Mark Crusaders official blank flanks of the princess.

I know, these sound stupid. But a brony can dream can't he? img-387689-1-5e7kmu.png

Thanks and bro hoof /)

Edited by Sir.Derpington Hooves

What about an episode where Twilight is ruler for a day. Celestia and Luna go of on royal duty and Twilight is left in charge. She gets stressed out and halarity ensues.

Edited by Phoenix237
  • Brohoof 3

I'm probably the only one who rejects the idea of a flight lessons episode, to me that would be boring and completely pointless

Actually, I kind of agree. To start with, where can they go with it that hasn't already been speculated by the fans? As soon as Twilight got wings everyone immediately shouted "Rainbow flying lesson!" There have been tons of comics and fanfics, and the episode can only really go one way: Twilight struggles at first and then gets better by the end. I'm personally not interested in a Rainbow flying episode AT ALL. (And not just because I don't like alicorn Twi)

As for my own episode ideas, Cadence falls ill before the Equestrian games and Twilight has to take control for the day. She gets all in a panic, but is able to organize it eventually with the help of her friends. At the end of the episode it turns out that Cadence was ill because she's pregnant! Cue build up to Princess Skyla's birth for the season 4 finale.

• Brohoof 2

Fluttershy marries Discord. OBVIOUSLY.

Rarity marries Thunderlane. OBVIOUSLY.

Princess Celestia becomes so much stardust and so begins the reign of Princess Twilight. LONG LIVE THE PRINCESS.

Okay, so I'm mostly just trolling there, but I'd honestly like more character development episodes, and not ones that were rehashed from previous episodes, with the situations basically the same only happening to different ponies. MLP is making hasbro a bundle, I'm sure they can allow the writers to think outside the fluffy preschooler box like they did in seasons 1 and 2.

In all seriousness, more screenshot-instant-shipping opportunities like with Rarity and Thunderlane. I still can't get over that my favorite mane6 and my favorite stallion had a random moment together. XD

Also, more Discord and Fluttershy together. I thought their episode was too short and fast and kept getting interrupted by the other mane6.

• 2 weeks later...

I wanna see what a Princess actually has to do. I mean, is Twilight like, magic police? What does she really do? I feel like that could be an episode idea that the Hub could definitely build on.

I would like to see an episode in where in ponies who didn't like Twilight back when she was a filly figures out that she's already a princess, and they cast a pell in where they exchange souls with twilight. Now Twilight has to find a way to Ponyville(she's doing a buisness trip in canterlot during this episode) and convince her friends that she is who she is. Meanwhile, Twilight's enemies are doing a bad time in ruling the kingdom.

I like the idea of Twilight rewarding and helping her friends, that should be an episode. Of course, it would probably end up being that she gave them what she thought they wanted, but what they got was not what they wanted or needed and they become miserable. Twilight learns another valuable lesson about affecting other ponies' lives. Similar to the finale, except Twilight is making a conscious effort with good intentions.

I've started thinking about future episodes, too.

There really isn't much Twilicorn can do if she stays in Ponyville, worthy of her new title and newly created magic power. Maybe problems and villains will be considerate enough to come to her.

In Ponyville:

-The writers could have her explore Tartarus, which seems to have an opening somewhere near Ponyville. It might be a bit dark for a TV-Y show, but maybe Tartarus is secretly a happy place. I'm reminded of another show for little girls: Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

-She could replace Mayor Mare and plan out the most efficient, 1000 year growth and fiscal plan for the town.

Traveling Abroad:

-Twilight becomes the newest Vigilante-Ambassador-Wandering Hero. Her friends join her, occasionally. Rarity's fashions and brand name grow out of style when she leaves so she hires stressed underlings, Rainbow Dash loses her job after too many absences, Fluttershy redirects her wildlife rehabilitation efforts to the soon overwhelmed local veterinarianss, AJ's farm and Granny Smith are fine unless Big Mac gets hurt and hopefully she won't have debilitating nostalgia, and Pinkie Pie loses her job after too many absences (probably wishes she kept a clone alive).

-Once her friends are freed from their other obligations, they join her as sidekicks or comic-relief. Twilight assures them they are equals, but her friends are constantly being captured or injured by villains and getting in the way.

-Most of the episodes focus on new species, places and supervillains of the week. Twilight uses her intellect, power, and new abilities to solve problems, some caused by her friends.

-They travel through time and space and visit alien worlds, bringing Equestrian values to the heavens' heathens.

Well, hopefully the next season is full of less-depressing episodes. :)

There should eventually be an episode where twilight loses her wing, or a "what if" episode with twilight always being an alicorn or being a pegasus, or being Celestia, with Celestia being twilight, or twilight and spike swap bodies, or if twilight and shining armour swap bodies.

(edited)

Step 1: spike hates twilights new wings

Step 2: friends hate twilights new wings

Step 3: EVERYPONY HATES TWILIGHT'S NEW STATUS

Step 4: Soarin' eats a pie

Step 5: The saddest thing that could happen, but he did it for a good cause anyways; Soarin gives up his apple pie and then the world is saved because the pie tin happens to cut off Twilight's wings, and the pie  hits her on the head and forgets that she was ever a princess and everything is back to normal again. But don't worry, he gets another pie in the end.

Edited by ~Chaotic Fireball~

• 2 weeks later...

An episode where the citizens of ponyville become all apprehensive and OCD around Twilight because she is a princess. Twilight does not like this but no one will listen to her. She seeks Celestia's advice on the matter and Celestia relays similar feelings. 

• Brohoof 1

You know, I kind of understand wanting to see an episode where Twilight rewards her friends, but I actually think the episode could go even deeper than that; ponies see that Twilight is giving out gifts to her friends, and get jealous and demand that they get compensation for helping her with every little thing as well. They all think that, because she's a princess and they know her, they can get whatever they want.

Another idea is that Twilight now has to learn how to be a Princess, perhaps learning alongside Cadance or even learning from Cadance as well. I think there could be a whole slew of episodes about that, since I'm pretty sure that being a Princess has a whole bundle of responsibilities that come with it.

At the same time, I hope they include the Mane Six in all of Twilicorn's episodes in major roles, because I do want them to show that, even though Twilight is now a princess, her best friends are still very important and close to her.

well with the upcoming movie i believe that twilight is going to have to have to take care of another bad guy while celestia sits on her ass, and she'll probably have to take care of another make believe kingdom, or pony-ville? the infamous i cant fly even though i did it at the end of season 3 episode, more dark magic episodes! and honestly i think most episodes will be the same with a little flying

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I still don't like the idea of Twilight becoming royalty out of the blue.

But if she had to stay a princess, she could become very rich and help all her friends with their wildest dreams.

Then again, it would make the rest of the show pretty boring, wouldn't it?