Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why is Twilight now significantly larger since becoming an alicorn?

~Scootaloo

24 users have voted

1. 1. Does she look significantly bigger as an Alicorn?

• Yes
    • Other? post.
    • No

I have no idea what everyone is talking about?

To what I saw it looks like Twilight has not changed in size in anyway. At first I thought they were going to change her sizes so she looks more like Celestia. But she seems to be the same size.

Twilight_trotting_alongside_friends_S03E

NO change to what I see.

• Brohoof 2

cause the nuclear radiation from the magic turns regular ponies into mutant alicorn hybrids tongue.png TWILIGHT SMASH!

but in all seriousness, i was thinking the same thing. i don't even care if they give twilight wings anymore, but it bugs me that they didn't just give her regular wings like the pegasi near her age. because NO, they just had to be giant like Luna's and Cadance's wings (ignoring the fact that they are much older and larger ponies). apparently regular wings and a new title aren't good enough, so now we have ridiculously over sized wings on a small pony, which sucks because her wings really stick out and don't look right on her. my guess is that they made her slightly taller to compensate for her lack of alicorn stature and make the wings look slightly less odd on her.

Edited by crazitaco

All the other alicorns are tall, so I see it being logical that Twilight would grow a smidge after gaining a pair of wings. She is royalty, after all.

Edited by Twilie Sparkle
  • Brohoof 1

*picture*

NO change to what I see.

There's a noticeable difference in that picture. Compare their necks. Twilight's has gained a longer one after the change. You can see how the outline curves inward on Twilight while it's vice versa with the rest.