Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I drew derpy..

noplsno

The picture isn't finished yet and thats part of the reason why i'm posting her here right now, so i can get some feedback on it and fix it up later. So yes, completely bash on the picture if you feel that it is necessary.. My deviantart is in my signiture if you are wondering

post-11328-0-14437700-1363574023_thumb.jpg :)

• Brohoof 2

I like it for the most part. Although her hooves are a bit thick especially the one she's resting on, the front ones are a tad short compared to the others.. I like the detail though, with the fur, and stuff. Her eyes are absolutely adorable though, they just scream, "I just don't know what went wrong." biggrin.png

Overall great job!

Edited by Admiral Colt

I don't usually like say fan art looks ugly, but the way you drew her just makes her look ugly...

Postive:

-Good colors

-Good eyes

Negative: 

-Shape (you made her look very beefy (fat))

-The pose looks really unattractive (I mean it just looks wrong to me)

The drawing looks pretty good overall, but while the drawing itself doesn't really have any problems I don't totally dig the pose shes in, or the scurfy hair to be honest :P.

Its a good drawing, just my personal preference :P.

Good job and keep it up :).

• Brohoof 1

I love the drawing! You did a really good job on the eyes and the hair! Keep up with the good drawing work xD :)(I probably couldn't ever draw something even close as awesome as that!