Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

will the cmc get there cutie marks?

dirtyker

of course im talking about season 45 cuz if they do it will be a interesting plot change..

which im sure that they will not do cuz that wood mean no more cmc but still

tell me your thoughs on this

wink.png

Well they have to get their cutie marks some time, but I'm sure it will be much later on in the series, since the CMC are way to valuable to plot-lines to get their cutie marks right now. When they do, there will either be a group to replace them, or something big to satisfy the story line and to keep providing episodes that can be based around them.

I'm sure they will eventually, but my hope is that they will prolong that moment as long as possible to extend the CMC plotline. Those episodes are adorable, and I hope to see more of them for awhile. 

• Brohoof 1

They probably won't until near the very end. If they gave them their curie marks now,like you said, they wouldn't have any more CMC. And finding curie marks is the main thing they do in their episodes.

I'm definitely sure they will get their cutie marks for sure, but most probably near the last season of this generation's series. We should all know their 'real' talent after watching The Show Stoppers episode xP so that's a start. 

They well get their cutie marks soon, but it's hard to say if they well get them in season 4 or next season. It also deepens on if the writers want to go with, have them try something for a whole episode, like Ponyville Confidential or have them do an adventure that does not involve getting a cutie mark, like in One Bad Seed.

I kinda hope the CMC or at least one of them gets their cutie marks in season 4. It just feels like the writers are running out of adventures for them to do and it's kinda getting old. I say settle it next season. If they get them we can then see them improving on their skills and see how they well act in life. They can still have adventures, but it wont be for cutie marks anymore.

Also, I think it would be a terrible idea if the CMC got their cutie marks as a series finally episode. It just feels wrong if the show ended with the side characters. Their aright, but not in away that the show should end. There could be better stores ideas if they get their cutie marks. We could see them using their tallest in town and find out what their future has for them.

Edited by pinkiefan1287

I've always thought the CMC will end up with their cutie mark near the end of the series. I don't think they'll have many episodes if any where the CMC have their cutie mark, considering thats their main purpose and all.