Just Some Ponies. Critiques wanted!

Bronyette

Comments and critiques are welcome!

post-11323-0-27916300-1364241313.png

Okay, I made this for my boyfriend on paint. It's not really my best but I guess it's pretty cute. I was thinking of making a thread so I can make little paint portraits for people's ponies. So maybe if enough people like them, I might do that. :3 I'm not really sure where the quality went for this, it looks a bit blurry to me. I really really need to find the pen to my tablet. Mouses take so much time to use.

post-11323-0-67024800-1364241324_thumb.jpg

Okay, I know the coloring on this is not the best ever, but I honestly made this on my touch screen phone. It's a Galaxy S II and I used some really weird paint program with no color picker, so the yellow looks a bit weird in places. But yeah, good for what I had.

img-1306241-1-7Jewdstl.jpg

My littlest cousin always says that is she were a pony she would be the Unicorn Sandwich Princess Queen. She's an odd one. XD But I drew this for her completely in pen. It was pretty hard because I had no reference. I think it turned out alright. In case you cant tell, her cutie mark is a sandwich. And I guess she is the queen of all unicorn sandwich princesses. o-o

img-1306241-2-YlZjeQGl.jpg

Just an angry unicorn drawn in pencil. Not much else I can say. c: My art style is gradually getting weirder. yay.

Edited by Bronyette
  • Brohoof 2

v7PAGdl.png

Click on the Banner for more info!

You made this stuff on paint? Wow thats not half bad at all then really. Paint is pretty eh to use Xd. I recommend you use GIMP or photoshop or something sometime, but just a suggestion.

Pretty good drawings i'd say overall though, especially for paint. I think Fluttershy's nose is a big big and needs to be more of a round face, but other then that they look pretty good actually!

Ru8aWjK.png

Thanks to Gone Airbourne for the awesome sig!

My Oc's,

Ponysona, Bella

You made this stuff on paint? Wow thats not half bad at all then really. Paint is pretty eh to use Xd. I recommend you use GIMP or photoshop or something sometime, but just a suggestion.

Pretty good drawings i'd say overall though, especially for paint. I think Fluttershy's nose is a big big and needs to be more of a round face, but other then that they look pretty good actually!

I actually use Gimp most of the time, but there is something about Paint that I really like. :3 Maybe some sort of nostalgia. I used to make a lot of little animated pixels for each of the characters. I should really try to dig them up.

And the Fluttershy is one of the first ones I made on my phone, so now they look much better. Thank you though for the comment. C:

• Brohoof 1

v7PAGdl.png

I actually use Gimp most of the time, but there is something about Paint that I really like. :3 Maybe some sort of nostalgia. I used to make a lot of little animated pixels for each of the characters. I should really try to dig them up.

And the Fluttershy is one of the first ones I made on my phone, so now they look much better. Thank you though for the comment. C:

Oh ok, I understand what you mean, even though paint has this idk weird color pallet to it or whatever It is kinda nostalgic :P. I like to see the style done so well honestly.

I think you pulled them off pretty good considering its paint and all.

• Brohoof 1

Ru8aWjK.png

Thanks to Gone Airbourne for the awesome sig!

My Oc's,

Ponysona, Bella

Thank you~! 

I was really hoping for someone to critique the drawing on the bottom if that's alright. I have been trying to make a style my own, but I'm not sure if it looks good to anyone else. 

v7PAGdl.png

I happen to like all of your pictures that you posted. They are all really nice ^_^ and i wish you can show me how to use paint  to make them. I'm only starting to use gimp and photoshop, but i suck at it.

• Brohoof 1

img-2003604-1-2exy446.jpg

Thanks weirdokitterz c:

I happen to like all of your pictures that you posted. They are all really nice happy.png and i wish you can show me how to use paint  to make them. I'm only starting to use gimp and photoshop, but i suck at it.

>w> You just don't take your time, silly. And honestly, paint is easier for me to use. The line tool is super useful. I can't draw anything well at all on gimp or photoshop, at least not without my tablet.

v7PAGdl.png

Seriously nice. If you don't have the money, don't worry, just don't get Photoshop. Look at all the awesome you can do with free programs! :D

Edited by ~Proton~
  • Brohoof 1

"Walk always in shadows, so that you will see your foes before they see you."

img-13377-1-BovcYXR.png

Seriously nice. If you don't have the money, don't worry, just don't get Photoshop. Look at all the awesome you can do with free programs! biggrin.png

Thank you. My favorite drawing program is Paint, and it's great for drawing ponies because you really don't need all that much detail for them. 

v7PAGdl.png

You should make me a signature. because cider barrel was supposed to. sad.png but he never did.

:http://imgur.com/jAO3BbX,KSxZRGw,pqdLoXy#0

:http://imgur.com/jAO3BbX,KSxZRGw,pqdLoXy#1

:http://imgur.com/jAO3BbX,KSxZRGw,pqdLoXy#2

can you fix these and make an awesome picture?

Kid, you could have PM'ed me. xD But I will. Remind me sometime. And I'm going to take artistic liberties with some of the pictures, okay? Mostly cause the background pic is gross. 

v7PAGdl.png