Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Should Babs have her own song?

Windwaker

13 users have voted

1. 1. Should Babs have a rap numberr or a musical number?

• RAP!
    • SING!

I have been imagining babs singing a song In season 4. Does ANYPONY want babs to sing besides me? It would be very interesting...

Edited by Bearsie
  • Brohoof 6

I think this would be a totally great idea! I would love to see this happen. I love Babs and it would be so cool! And the other CMC already showed they can sing so let the last one strut her stuff.

• Brohoof 1

Her singing about her earlier filly-hood and talking about how she went through and overcame her bullying, or perhaps having a solo number related to the CMC in general might be pretty cool. She's low tier on my list of characters who deserve their own song, though x3

Moved to Show Discussion, btw ;) This isn't about the fanbase, it's about a character in the show having a potential song in said show.

• Brohoof 1

I want so see Rainbow Dash have her OWN song for once. She's not too bad at singing. For Babs Seed, I guess she could have a song too. I don't know what she would sing about. But it would be cute seeing her sing.

• Brohoof 1

A Babs song would be okay, but there's so many possible song ideas that would also be great. I want a Rainbow Dash solo song. A Fluttershy solo song that's more than a minute. And yes, more Rarity please. Because she's the best singer of the Mane Six.

So yeah, I want those first. Priorities. smile.png

• Brohoof 1

I absolutely love her voice and accent. So yea. Best CMC should totz get her own song. I think we should also get to meet the Manehatten CMC

• Brohoof 3

We need to have every maine character gave at least their own song in the series. I'm talking about Rainbow and Scootalo right now.

Anyways yes I would like to see Babs have her own song. Now sure about what but I want one.

We need to have every maine character gave at least their own song in the series. I'm talking about Rainbow and Scootalo right now.

Anyways yes I would like to see Babs have her own song. Now sure about what but I want one.

Scootaloo already has a song. If you mean a song just for herself, than you would need to include the rest of the Cutie Mark Crusaders. But yes, Rainbow Dash needs a song to herself.

I would love to see babs seed get her own song along with trixie as well (They're both my favorite ponies)

I wouldnt even mind if she sing along with the rest of the CMC.

Babs relly already has her own song but she dosent really sing it lol but idk if she shouldve sang it anyways lol but one that she sings would be cool

Heh, I actually came in here to make a joke about that too.

Babs Seed is such a good song that it pretty much serves as a theme song for her, which is even better than singing her own song in some ways.

Bronies, we need to make this happen! Who has a good singing voice AND a good Babs voice? She should sing Babs Seed, her theme biggrin.png  LET'S MAKE THIS HAPPEN!

Hey, that's actually not a bad idea!

I sound nothing like Babs Seed myself and I suck at singing, but perhaps we could spread the word around about the need for Babs Seed to sing Babs Seed so that Babs Seed can finally say she sung her own theme song, which is Babs Seed.

Hey, that's actually not a bad idea!

I sound nothing like Babs Seed myself and I suck at singing, but perhaps we could spread the word around about the need for Babs Seed to sing Babs Seed so that Babs Seed can finally say she sung her own theme song, which is Babs Seed.

I will post a video about it. Should it be animated? I think there should be a regular music video, and a PMV! Is anypony with me? I will find a good Babs seed... *Searches youtube* 

Two words:

HECK YES!!!!!

I would love to see Babs Seed sing, that would make my day! I think that she's from Mannehattan right? Well, I think at times she could rap, that would be sick :D

Whether it's her own song or singing in a CMC song, I would love that! Babs would make a great singer! :D

• Brohoof 1

Two words:

HECK YES!!!!!

I would love to see Babs Seed sing, that would make my day! I think that she's from Mannehattan right? Well, I think at times she could rap, that would be sick biggrin.png

Whether it's her own song or singing in a CMC song, I would love that! Babs would make a great singer! biggrin.png

*Imagines Babs Seed rapping like Eminem in front of a crowd full of jumping, crazy foals that are all chanting Babs Seed*

Thank you for that.

• Brohoof 2

Well, I think at times she could rap, that would be sick biggrin.png

NO RAPPING WHATSOEVER! If Hasbro decides to make her rap, I will personally throw them int the pits of HELL!angry.png Yeah, I hate rap... laugh.png  LOL!

I can sing, but I can't do Babs Seed's voice to save my life. So, I guess I'm useless right now, as well as my post.

Soo, How is everyone doing right now? Good Luck with the Babs Seed theme.

NO RAPPING WHATSOEVER! If Hasbro decides to make her rap, I will personally throw them int the pits of HELL!img-1309930-2-angry.png Yeah, I hate rap... img-1309930-3-laugh.png  LOL!

Lol, everyone has different tastes. She could still sing something besides rap lol. But still, making her sing would be just AWESOME! :D

*Babs Seed starts bobbing her head as Scootaloo starts a sick beat up with the help of Vinyl Scratch*

The Fearless,

The Tearless,

The one and only Babs is hear to leave all haters hearingless;

try to take me on and your life will be meaningless.

Now some ponies think I'm a bully,

someone who would beat up other foals fully,

but I'm here to inform you of the honest truth,

that only evil ponies are gonna end up with one tooth.

I roll from Manehatten, a run down place like a gutter,

where other colts and fillies make fun of you without so much as a stutter.

But Babs is coming back to town to teach those foals a lesson,

I'm gonna be the teacher while those idiots are 'fessin,

up to the teasing, the bullying, the madness, the hatred,

all the while I stand there and nod my head.

Then when they're done I'm gonna raise my arm,

they duck down in fear thinking I'mma bring 'em harm.

But then they see that I'm coming in for a hoofbump,

cause Babs plays forgiveness not beating other pony's rumps!

*Babs throws down mic as the crowd goes wild, Vinyl Scratch and Scootaloo walking over and lifting her above their heads*

Edited by Rainblow Hash
  • Brohoof 2

*Babs Seed starts bobbing her head as Scootaloo starts a sick beat up with the help of Vinyl Scratch*

The Fearless,

The Tearless,

The one and only Babs is hear to leave all haters hearingless;

try to take me on and your life will be meaningless.

Now some ponies think I'm a bully,

someone who would beat up other foals fully,

but I'm here to inform you of the honest truth,

that only evil ponies are gonna end up with one tooth.

I roll from Manehatten, a run down place like a gutter,

where other colts and fillies make fun of you without so much as a stutter.

But Babs is coming back to town to teach those foals a lesson,

I'm gonna be the teacher while those idiots are 'fessin,

up to the teasing, the bullying, the madness, the hatred,

all the while I stand there and nod my head.

Then when they're done I'm gonna raise my arm,

they duck down in fear thinking I'mma bring 'em harm.

But then they see that I'm coming in for a hoofbump,

cause Babs plays forgiveness not beating other pony's rumps!

*Babs throws down mic as the crowd goes wild, Vinyl Scratch and Scootaloo walking over and lifting her above their heads*

Oh, god. Where do I even begin.... Oh,yeah, NO RAPPING WHATSOEVER!!!! Let me quote a post I made...

NO RAPPING WHATSOEVER! If Hasbro decides to make her rap, I will personally throw them int the pits of HELL!

Also, the rap is horrible. I've seen better lyrics from DISNEY CHANNEL!

(Everypony goes OH SNAP!)