What would Fluttershy be if you could change her personality?

Everypony

PONIES OF EQUESTRIA!

I gather today, to announce a question to everypony.

If you could change Fluttershy's personality, what would it be? (Example, Strong Fluttershy, Cutiemark is a heavy weight) Or something like that <--- Put her cutiemark, what she would do, and you can even change her name! The one I like best will go up on another post. For now, everypony.

• Brohoof 1

I wouldn't change a thing. Fluttershy is perfect the way she is!

And if you change her personality, cutie mark, and name then it's not Fluttershy anymore... :huh:

Edited by Skar
  • Brohoof 5

Why ask such a question?! Each and everyone of the mane six are unique and special. They are all perfect just the way they are.

If you changed her personality, there would be no Fluttershy. It's like replacing her with a random pony. No one would like that I think.

Let's see... If I could change Fluttershy....

She'd be a pegasus, for one thing. She really wouldn't fly that often, though. First thing I'd do is make her light yellow. Yellow would look nice. She'd also have a pink mane and tail, and light blue eyes, close to cyan but not quite.

For her personality, she'd timid/shy, but friendly with animals, and able to communicate with them on higher level than other ponies. Her cutie mark would be three butterflies, which I think fits nice.

Edited by Sky King K. Roop
  • Brohoof 2

Why mess with perfection? Fluttershy is Fluttershy and I love her just the way she is. Same for the rest of the cast, why change or fix what isn't broken?

Edited by PoisonClaw

And if you change her personality, cutie mark, and name then it's not Fluttershy anymore... :huh:

Dear Everypony,

I agree! I was not surprised that you guys say that. I'm fine with that, and I think so too! Fluttershy's personality is a great one, and I wouldn't change it either!

While I personally love Fluttershy's characterisation just the way it is. If I had to alter her personality to something entirely different, I'd portray her as a pensive, daydreaming pegasus who spent most of her time with her head in the clouds, in both senses of the phrase, conjuring up a whole variety of different abstractions and concepts for the benefit of others, still conforming to her element of kindness.

Why ask such a question?! Each and everyone of the mane six are unique and special. They are all perfect just the way they are.

If you changed her personality, there would be no Fluttershy. It's like replacing her with a random pony. No one would like that I think.

Why mess with perfection? Fluttershy is Fluttershy and I love her just the way she is. Same for the rest of the cast, why change or fix what isn't broken?

If i could change Fluttershys personality, I wouldn't.

I also wouldn't change her personality even if I could, we already got use to our old fluttering, shy and sometimes nervous pony

I would change nothing. Don't mess with perfection...

What they said.