Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Female Singing Voice needed for my song

Dashabel

Hi everyone.

I'm new to the music making corner of the fandom, but I've been attempting to create a few songs. Yes, they'll be lame because I'm new to it, but it's never going to get better unless I keep trying. Composing isn't a huge strength in me, but I can come up with good tunes.

Anyway, my first song, "Meant For Me" is a song themed for Rainbow Dash, and was finished a while back and I had tried to sing to it, but I'm not so good at Rainbow Dash's style. And, I'm also terrible at singing under pressure, obviously, and I can't sing when anyone's at home, and I tried sing when no one was at home, but I just felt like so,done was watching me, and my voice was too weak and quiet. I can sing, just not in the way I wanted to. So, I'm asking any talented female singers to offer their singing voice as Rainbow Dash for my song. Please, even if the song is lame, at least help me if sun my first song, the voice needs to be quite raspy and fierce, just as you'd imagine Dashie, but it needs a lot of power for some parts of the song.

PROBLEM: i cant read or write music so... the only way i could think of showing you how the singing goes is by playing it or singing it. That's when the shyness problem comes back. And since I'm new to this sort of thing I've also no clue how to actually extract your voice and add it onto the song. All I have is GarageBand. But you nice people can tell me how I can do it, won't you? Thanks from the dumb newcomer. ;)

Here's the song so far: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9r3qNOjKDQI

I know it's not all that interesting, but I'm making a new YouTube account for this sort of thing. But I can only do it with the help of you guys!

It's quite nice! At the bridge you should add in some violin or something different to give it that Oomph that songs need!

Here's an example of my singing btw -

It's quite nice! At the bridge you should add in some violin or something different to give it that Oomph that songs need!

Here's an example of my singing btw -

You're voice is lovely! I have thought of editing the song quite a bit, to. I'm just thinking of how amazing it would be if you were the singer. Do you think you could sing like Rainbow Dash? If you could... I'm still not sure how to add your voice to it...

Thankyou! And yes, I would love to be the singer! I can sound like Rainbow dash when I sing if needed :P Hmm... Well, if I were you, I would save the garageband file as a mp3, then put it to an image or something on movie maker. then save that as a computer file, then get my singing recording and then put it to your computer file and again, save the whole thing as a computer file and then upload to YouTube :)

• Brohoof 1

Ooh, singing as Rainbow Dash? Now you're talking! I can do her voice pretty well and even do the voice cracks! 

But I'll need to practice a whole lot, could you send me the lyrics? Also, I might mess up a bit, plus my mic is very fuzzy, so you might have to use a program to clean it up. Otherwise, COUNT ME IN!!!

BRING IT ON

EDIT: 

What are the words though? I can't hear them!

Edited by Fireball Rush

Ooh, singing as Rainbow Dash? Now you're talking! I can do her voice pretty well and even do the voice cracks! 

But I'll need to practice a whole lot, could you send me the lyrics? Also, I might mess up a bit, plus my mic is very fuzzy, so you might have to use a program to clean it up. Otherwise, COUNT ME IN!!!

BRING IT ON

EDIT: 

What are the words though? I can't hear them!

Well, you can't hear the words because theyre not on the song! I have written them though, and I will gladly send them to you. Maybe you could practise.... But I'm still not sure how to actually show you how the tune goes.. I might get a music note maker.

I will take you both into consideration once I experiment with how to get voices onto my song, but otherwise, I am really determined!