mega thread Song Stuck in your Head Right Now

Blue Moon

Tattletail Song- Don't Tattle On Me Remix.

T-90.jpg.c09d40d696a92846d7036daccbfabe0c.jpg
                                                                                                                                                   T-90

Rok Nardin - Where is Your God Now.

T-90

Bella Ciao - Italian Anti-Fascist Song.

T-90

"Säkkijärven Polkka" - Finnish Folk Song.

T-90

I love this song, so much nostalgia associated with it. The actual backstory to the song itself is kind of wild though. Apparently the girl it's about (Delilah DiCrescenzo) had no feelings for the guy who wrote it. She straight up rejected him before the song was even wrote, and she also already had a boyfriend (now husband, they're still together). And he still wrote a whole ass love song about her despite all that happening and then just gave the song to her on a blank CD.

1688011602589297.png.895617a26d9ad95396f01be743553b79.png

Batko Makhno (Батька Махно) English Lyrics.

This is a song about a Ukrainian anarcho-communist revolutionary and a participant in the civil war of 1917-1922 on the territory of Russia.

T-90

Menu theme from Ultimate Ninja Storm 4. It's my latest go-to while I'm doing work.

At first I rejected the zero, but that was because I simply didn't understand it. Now I do.

The HU - Wolf Totem.

T-90