Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Adventures in Ponyville

Umbral Noir

Then a few minutes later, FlareBolt walked in. "Well I made it here...but where are all the others" Flare asked wondering where the others are at was he early like the others was or were they late. "I'm glad there's gonna be a party all we need to do is wait for the others so we can actually start it" Flare said. "Hey Flare." Sport said. "Don't worry, SkyeRibbon and QuickJet are coming. I saw them on the way here and invited them. I bet the others will be here soon." Sport said. "Yeah, once everypony is here, we can start partying." Twinkle Bloom said happily. "Although I do hope the others show up soon. I love to party." Sport said happily.

"Hey Sport and Twinkle Bloom" Flare said as heard the others are coming. "I hope they get here soon also" Flare said  "Even though this is my first party I have ever been too so yeah im really excited to start" Flare said sounding pretty stupid he no one would believe he has never been to a party even though he hasn't been to any in his old village it was just bland and boring where he used to live.

• Brohoof 1

"We're going to a party! Going to a party! This is soooo honeymoon!" 

"So the opposite of honeymoon."

"Theeeeres a baseball star thereee."

"Ok, we still say you drug me here kicking and screaming."

"You are such a fangirl."

"You are such a mare."

"Yoooou---"

"Are about to walk into that lamppost, dearest."

"Oh!"

SkyeRibbon stopped in her tracks to avoid hitting the pole muzzle-on. She winked at Quickjet and gave him a quick peck on his mouth.

"Oh, you DO care."

"Married you, didn't I? Figured that would've said it. But  no, I could've saved thousands of bits by just keeping your klutzy flank dent free."

"Love you too, babe."

"Hay..." He paused a moment. "Should we bring something? Like food or paper plates or something?"

"This isn't a schoolkid's party, Jet."

"Yeah, it just feels rude not to bring anything." 

"Hmmm...Tell you what, we can stop by town square on the way and buy some applejack. That sound good?"

"Booze and baseball? Dear Celestia I knew I married a good filly."

"Oh hush, you're paying anyways."

The two marched over to the apple stand and Skyeribbon forcibly removed the bits need to buy the drinks from her husbands wallet. The blonde mare thanked them, and apologized again for the apple incident earlier.Skyeribbon blushed and led Jet away, seeming to be the only one of the two able to remember the directions to the party.

"We're gonna have to do something about that bad memory of yours."

"What about that balance of yours? Oh, watch out for the----" Knock!

He barely got the words out before Skye tripped and conked her head hard against the door.

• Brohoof 2

"Hey Sport and Twinkle Bloom" Flare said as heard the others are coming. "I hope they get here soon also" Flare said "Even though this is my first party I have ever been too so yeah im really excited to start" Flare said sounding pretty stupid he no one would believe he has never been to a party even though he hasn't been to any in his old village it was just bland and boring where he used to live.

"Well it's good you're at a party now bud." Sport said. "You'll have a good time tonight, trust me." He added putting his arm around him. "Just remember to enjoy yourself and have a good time." Twinkle Bloom said. "Yeah, as long as you don't go too crazy, parties are AWESOME!" Sport said.

Then there was a loud thud on the door, "I got you!" Sport said to DJ. DJ nodded while he was spinning his records. Sport opened the door. "Oh hey SkyeRibbon and QuickJet, come on in!" Sport said. QuickJet helped her up and they walked in. "Hey guys, glad you can make it!" DJ said as they walked up to them. "Cool, all we need now is Elyssa and we can get partying!" Sport said in an excited tone. "Oh you." Twinkle Bloom said snuggling him.

• Brohoof 1

Well it's good you're at a party now bud." Sport said. "You'll have a good time tonight, trust me." He added putting his arm around him. "Just remember to enjoy yourself and have a good time." Twinkle Bloom said. "Yeah, as long as you don't go too crazy, parties are AWESOME!" Sport said.

Then there was a loud thud on the door, "I got you!" Sport said to DJ. DJ nodded while he was spinning his records. Sport opened the door. "Oh hey SkyeRibbon and QuickJet, come on in!" Sport said. QuickJet helped her up and they walked in. "Hey guys, glad you can make it!" DJ said as they walked up to them. "Cool, all we need now is Elyssa and we can get partying!" Sport said in an excited tone. "Oh you." Twinkle Bloom said snuggling him.

"Now the party can get started" Flare said before he heard a loud thud at the door. "Uh someone is at the door" Flare said hearing the thud and when Sport opened the door he saw SkywRibbon annd Quickjet enter with stuff intheir hands and Flare instantly knoew it wad booze. "So now we have alcohol here...what type" Flare asked

• Brohoof 1

Now, almost everyone had arrived. They were just waiting for Elyssa to arrive. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. "I'll get it!" DJ called to the others. Outside was Elyssa. "Glad you could make it!" DJ said to her as he welcomed her inside. He shut the door and went back to the sound system. "Okay everypony! Now that we're all here, it's time for me to show you how we party in Manehattan!" DJ said as he turned up the speakers. A loud dubstep began to flow out of the speakers, causing them to vibrate with sound. Grinning, DJ closed his eyes, held up a hoof and started nodding his head to the beat. The party had begun.

After the song was finished, DJ put on another record and went over to the others. He noticed that, along with the cider he had provided, Skyeribbon and Quickjet had brought along some Applejack. "Awesome! Thanks guys! I think I'll stick to the cider though." he said to them, with a smile on his face. "Applejack can be pretty rough." He poured himself a pint of cider and drank it in one go. "Ahhhh... Can't beat a good cider..." he said happily. "I hope everypony's enjoying themselves! Feel free to have as much food and drink as you please! I'm so glad to have you all as my new friends!"

• Brohoof 1

After rocking to some dubstep with his wife, Sport walked over for some cider. "Oh Sport, you're such a good dancer." Twinkle Bloom said giggling. "Yeah, I've been doing that for a while now." Sport chuckled. Sport than saw the Applejack. "I hear that stuff is rough, I'll stick with cider too. I got games to play, don't want to upset coach." Sport said smiling. Sport poured a glass of cider for him and his wife. "Here ya go sweetie." Sport said. "Thank you so much." Twinkle Bloom said giving him a kiss. Sport sipped his cider, "Ahhh yes." He said.

"I hope everypony's enjoying themselves! Feel free to have as much food and drink as you please! I'm so glad to have you all as my new friends!"

"Good work DJ, I'm already having a good time." Sport said. "Glad you're having fun!" He replied. Sport then remembered the saddlebag that Windy had. "Hey Windy, we were wondering what was in that saddlebag?" Sport asked. "Maybe it's something for the party." Twinkle Bloom said. "Maybe it's more booze." Sport said jokingly in Twinkle Bloom's ear. They both laughed. "Oh you." Twinkle said.

(edited)

Just then, the song changed. DJ's ears perked up as a low bass line started up, quite at first, but slowly getting louder. "Oh, it's my favourite song!" he exclaimed. "Sorry everypony, I just can't resist." He went over to the sound system, picked up a microphone and began to rap as the first verse began...

"Seven colours in your hair,

Get your boots on dear 'cos we're going out there,

Don't care 'bout the dress code, put it on let's go

Girls go wild 'cos we're going' al fresco.

Hah! No need to perform,

Hooves on our bodies gonna keep our skills warm,

We need social reform cos we're just so criminal,

Linguist subliminal damage is minimal.

Top percentile, largest faction,

massive attraction, girl-on-girl action,

Stop that! I’m gonna need a redaction,

Drop that! You already got your reaction!

Me? I’m gonna keep on smilin’,

You? You’re gonna need restyling

I got a quote back, from the jeweller,

you’re gettin’ 20 percent cooler!"

Two choruses and a verse later the song stopped. As DJ was putting on the next song, he heard a knock at the door. He wondered who it could be, since he wasn't expecting anypony else. He went to the door and opened it.

Outside, he saw a white unicorn with blue hair and cyan highlights. She had purple tinted sunglasses, which she had propped up on her horn, so her shining red eyes were visible.

"Hey!" she said. "I'm DJ PON3, but my friends call me Vinyl Scratch. I heard you were having a party so I came along to check it out. I'm guessing you're the new DJ in town. What's your name then?"

DJ looked at her for a moment, before saying, "...OH! Sorry, I'm DJ BRONI3. Most people just call me DJ. Nice to meet you Vinyl."

"Cool name. I liked your rapping there" she said grinning. "You're pretty good at it."

DJ blushed slightly, but thankfully his hair hid it mostly. "Oh, uhhhh... Thanks!" he said, stuttering. "Would you like to come in? You're welcome to have some cider with us if you like."

"I'd love to, but I'm afraid I can't stay." Vinyl said. "You should pop round to my house sometime though. I'd like to meet you again soon. See you later DJ." Vinyl winked at him and started to trot away.

"Ummmm... Bye Vinyl!" he called to her. He then went back inside, closed the door and decided to go and have another cider. Actually, maybe he would have some Applejack after all!

Edited by DJ-BRONI3

"Sorry everypony, I just can't resist." He went over to the sound system, picked up a microphone and began to rap as the first verse began...

"Dang, he's got some rapping skills! WOO!" Sport said. "Impressive!" Twinkle Bloom added. After his rap, in stepped a mare similar to his color and looks. Sport overheard the conversation on accident.  "You should pop round to my house sometime though. I'd like to meet you again soon. See you later DJ." Vinyl winked at him and started to trot away.

"Ummmm... Bye Vinyl!" he called to her. He then went back inside, closed the door and decided to go and have another cider.

Sport then walked up to DJ after Vinyl left. "First, dude that was some sick rapping. Nice man!" Sport said giving him a pat on the back. "Thanks!" He said. "Second, looks like some mare DJ likes another DJ." Sport said with a smirk. "I've heard about Vinyl, she's a really good DJ." Twinkle Bloom said. "Yeah, looks like you found a DJ to spin records with." Sport said patting his back.

Sport then took another sip of cider from a glass and continued to dance. "Man I love dubstep!" He said. "Isn't my husband awesome." Twinkle Bloom chuckled. "He's having a good time I must say." DJ said drinking his cider.

((I KNEW IT))

"Hey!" she said. "I'm DJ PON3, but my friends call me Vinyl Scratch. I heard you were having a party so I came along to check it out. I'm guessing you're the new DJ in town. What's your name then?"

I'd love to, but I'm afraid I can't stay." Vinyl said. "You should pop round to my house sometime though. I'd like to meet you again soon. See you later DJ." Vinyl winked at him and started to trot away. 

"Ummmm... Bye Vinyl!" he called to her. He then went back inside, closed the door and decided to go and have another cider.

Flare walked up to DJ with a glass of cider mixed with Applejack. "Wow Vinyl Scratch was here...too bad she couldn't stay" Flare said as he took a sip of his drink. "You got luck she even came here DJ" Flare said as he took another drink of his cider. "So anyways where did you go to become a Dj  DJ" Flare asked as he drank the last of his drink really fast and coughed a bit. "Forgot that you shouldn't drink this stuff really fast" Flare said as he placed the cup on the table next to him. "Still can believe she came by though..." Flare sighed

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"Woohoo!" Skyeribbon was dancing awkwardly in the corner excited about the party, and holding a mug of applejack. She liked to think it made her dance better but....

post-9480-0-56021800-1365375383_thumb.png

She could hardly keep a beat. And she wasn't a pony to hold her liquor, so her wings were straight out in a wing pomf.  She giggled and danced harder as Vinyl came and went. She was still dancing when she crashed into Jet. 

"Whoa there, girl. Easy."

"WELL, go talk to him ya chicken."

"I'm not a chicken."

"BAWK BAWK BAWK, HEY SPORT!"

"Skye! Stop!"

Jet cupped a hoof over her mouth.

"How much have you had??" He whispered.

"Half a mug."

"Oy."

Skyeribbon broke away from him and sauntered over to DJ, Sport, and Twinkleboom. 

"Wowww..."She murmered to Twinkle Bloom. "You are vury purty."

"Skyeribbon, your accent is showing." Quickjet trotted over, nervously chuckling.

She waved a hoof in the air, cradling her very full mug in one arm, and landing on her flank softly. 

"A girl should be vury proud of her southern roots! Ah know Ah am!"

"Sweetie, you were raised in Cloudsdale, I'M from Hoofsten."

"Well a girl should be proud of her stallions roots."

"You are suuuuuch a lightweight."

"Says the ten foot stallion."

"One, that makes no sense, and two,I'm seven."

"What girl knows the difference?!"

"Skye!"

"Baby!"

She laughed and shoved at her husband who was shaking his head and adjusting his glasses. 

"Sport, you play baseball, right? Jet loooooooooooooooves baseball. He has a girl-crush on the Yankees. Taaaalk to him, Jet." She pushed at him to no avail. Being a third of his size, the tall pony didn't budge, even when she used her wings to propel her forward.

"Maybe bringing alchohol wasn't the best idea, sweetheart."

Edited by SkyeRibbonPwny

(edited)

Sport turned to thier direction, "Sup?"

"Skye! Stop!"

"Half a mug."

"Oy."Skyeribbon broke away from him and sauntered over to DJ, Sport, and Twinkleboom.

"Ummm, are you ok Skye?" Twinkle Bloom said.

She laughed and shoved at her husband who was shaking his head and adjusting his glasses.

"Sport, you play baseball, right? Jet loooooooooooooooves baseball. He has a girl-crush on the Yankees. Taaaalk to him, Jet." She pushed at him to no avail. Being a third of his size, the tall pony didn't budge, even when she used her wings to propel her forward.

"Looks like she had a little too much to drink. Plus, if that's true, I don't mind at all. I'm pretty easy going." Sport said. Sport then turned to Twinkle Bloom and DJ, "This is why I'm only drinking the cider." Sport said. "I don't blame you." Jet said. "You may want to get her home and get her some sleep." Sport said. "Besides I gotta keep my eye on Flare too." Sport whispered to Twinkle Bloom.

Edited by Sonicrules831
  • Brohoof 1

She was still dancing when she crashed into Jet. 

"Whoa there, girl. Easy."

"WELL, go talk to him ya chicken."

"I'm not a chicken."

"Skye! Stop!"

"Half a mug."

"Oy."

Skyeribbon broke away from him and sauntered over to DJ, Sport, and Twinkleboom. 

"Skyeribbon, your accent is showing." Quickjet trotted over, nervously chuckling.

She waved a hoof in the air, cradling her very full mug in one arm, and landing on her flank softly. 

"A girl should be vury proud of her southern roots! Ah know Ah am!"

"Sweetie, you were raised in Cloudsdale, I'M from Hoofsten."

"Well a girl should be proud of her stallions roots."

"You are suuuuuch a lightweight."

"Says the ten foot stallion."

"One, that makes no sense, and two,I'm seven."

"What girl knows the difference?!"

"Skye!"

"Baby!"

((I wanna have my character rap a certain song and I dont know what i want him to rap i was thinking Eurobeat Pony Diamond dogs ))

Flare laughed before he straighten up. "She cant hold her alchol can she" Flare saiid pouring just a straight glass of Applejack into his cup. "Lightweight is a yes maybe you should take the cup away from her before she overdoes it a bit too much" Flare said

• Brohoof 1

"Not a half bad party DJ put on here. He even got Vinyl to show, and that's something rare indeed! Still, I don't know if I want to show anypony those tickets yet... Better let them get a bit more drunk, then they'll believe anything I feed them about how I got them." Glancing over at Skyeribbon, he shook his head, "Maybe they're plenty drunk already. What lightweights. Oh well, they'll learn soon enough. DJ and Sport seem to be doing well, but with the way DJ's going at that Applejack I don't know how long before he's gone. Hm, maybe I could go chat up Elyssa? She isn't really doing much..." Windy frowned slightly, then decided that now was as good a time as any for his announcement.

"Hey everypony, gather round, I got some great news!" Everyone trotted over in good order, with the occasional stumble or wobble, but nopony seemed totally drunk, sans Skyeribbon. "Alright everypony, I got some great news! While on my way back from locking up shop, I ran into a friend of mine, Limestone. she said she had some tickets to see the Baltimare-Manehatten game tomorrow evening, but didn't want to go. That mare is always working, I swear she never has any fun! But anyways, so she gave them to me for an absurdly low price, I doubt she even knew their real value! The point is, I got enough tickets for all of us to go up to Manehatten tomorrow to watch the game! We can catch the morning train, assuming ya'll can drag yourselves out of bed tomorrow morning bright and early! What do you guys think of that?"

• Brohoof 2

Baltimare-Manehatten game tomorrow evening, but didn't want to go. That mare is always working, I swear she never has any fun! But anyways, so she gave them to me for an absurdly low price, I doubt she even knew their real value! The point is, I got enough tickets for all of us to go up to Manehatten tomorrow to watch the game! We can catch the morning train, assuming ya'll can drag yourselves out of bed tomorrow morning bright and early! What do you guys think of that?"

((Shor DJ control here))

"Really...well thats cool" Flare said not amused since he really didn't like baseball as much as his brother did. "But...i'll pass" Flare said trying to not sound like he doesn't want to go ad took another drink of his Applejack and still be able to move easily and not like Skye. "Also DJ you mind if I rap a song cause I really want to" Flare said as DJ nodded his head. "Sweet" Flare grabbed the microphone and knew what song he wanted to rap.

Super Ponybeat-Diamond Dogs

What in the world are you doin' here
your kind isn't used to life underground
You should'a turned, walked away from here
but that doesn't mean you can't stick around

Don't you escape, this will make you unable
let's get a saddle to keep it stable
Let's get you workin' now, you're in the company of...

DIAMOND DOGS, DIAMOND DOGS
Livin' underground in a world of thunder!
DIAMOND DOGS, DIAMOND DOGS
Do you think we care 'bout the pain you're under?

Do you think that you're better than us
Singin' songs of peace and sweet harmony
You're gonna march to a different tune
And you're gonna have to get it from me

You know there is nothing special about you
The upper level is fine without you
Get back to workin' now, you're in the company of...

((Found them on Youtube))

Sport looked at the tickets. "Awesome! I would love to come. That's our first road trip. We have a bye day tomorrow. I could use this as a scouting opportunity! Heck yeah we're in!" Sport said. "That sounds like a great way for us new friends to bond more." Twinkle Bloom said.

"Its ok Windy, I don't plan on drinking any Applejack tonight. Neither is Twinkle Bloom." Sport said taking a small sip of cider. I'll go talk to coach LaRussa to make sure though." Sport added. "Ok, sounds good." Windy said. "Who's pitching in that game sweetie?" Twinkle Bloom asked. "I believe it's Lemon Lynn." Sport said. "Scouting your next opponent is always a good thing. Even if you're playing the same team after a bye day." Windy said. "Yeah I agree." Sport said.

"Also DJ you mind if I rap a song cause I really want to" Flare said as DJ nodded his head. "Sweet" Flare grabbed the microphone and knew what song he wanted to rap.

After Flare rapped, he walked over to Sport. "Nice rapping, how come you don't want to go? I mean, you're probably not a big fan of baseball but it's still a nice way to hang out." Sport said with a smile.

As flare was rapping he over heard what a few people are saying

"Its ok Windy, I don't plan on drinking any Applejack tonight. Neither is Twinkle Bloom." Sport said taking a small sip of cider. I'll go talk to coach LaRussa to make sure though." Sport added. "Ok, sounds good." Windy said. "Who's pitching in that game sweetie?" Twinkle Bloom asked. "I believe it's Lemon Lynn." Sport said. "Scouting your next opponent is always a good thing. Even if you're playing the same team after a bye day." Windy said. "Yeah I agree." Sport said.

After Flare rapped, he walked over to Sport. "Nice rapping, how come you don't want to go? I mean, you're probably not a big fan of baseball but it's still a nice way to hang out." Sport said with a smile.

"Thanks man that was my first time rapping plus I didn't think I would sound good if i was a bit drunk since i drank a cider mixed with applejack then I just drank applejack by it's self so yeah....at least im not as drunk as Skye" Flare said then he heard him ask why he wasn't going. "You remember the cyan blue pegasus I noticed before...well I want to talk to the pegasus to see if I can get a job here.

• Brohoof 1

" Thanks man that was my first time rapping plus I didn't think I would sound good if i was a bit drunk since i drank a cider mixed with applejack then I just drank applejack by it's self so yeah....at least im not as drunk as Skye" Flare said then he heard him ask why he wasn't going. "You remember the cyan blue pegasus I noticed before...well I want to talk to the pegasus to see if I can get a job here."

"It's all good buddy. I understand, you rest up good maybe you can come to Mannehattan the next day and watch us play the Yankees. I'll talk to Mr. Busch, the owner, and see if I can hook you all up for that." Sport said. "Oh, I would love that!" Twinkle Bloom said. "Cool, I'll be right back sweetie." Sport told his wife. "Ok." She said kissing him.

"Windy? Sure, let me take you to him." Sport said. "Hey Windy, Flare was wondering if he could get a job at where you work." Sport said to Windy. Windy turned to reply. Windy seemed happy to hear that Flare wanted a job and decided to stay in Ponyville. "Looking for a job?" Windy asked. "He sure is, go ahead bud." Sport said pushing him towards Windy.

"It's all good buddy. I understand, you rest up good maybe you can come to Mannehattan the next day and watch us play the Yankees. I'll talk to Mr. Busch, the owner, and see if I can hook you all up for that." Sport said. "Oh, I would love that!" Twinkle Bloom said. "Cool, I'll be right back sweetie." Sport told his wife. "Ok." She said kissing him.

"Windy? Sure, let me take you to him." Sport said. "Hey Windy, Flare was wondering if he could get a job at where you work." Sport said to Windy. Windy turned to reply. Windy seemed happy to hear that Flare wanted a job and decided to stay in Ponyville. "Looking for a job?" Windy asked. "He sure is, go ahead bud." Sport said pushing him towards Windy.

Flare was a bit annoyed about being pushed"Uh yeah I was wondering if I could get a job with working on the weather...or the Rain-never mind just wanting to work on the weather and if not I could get a job somewhere else in Ponyville" Flare said as he thought he could get a job  dealing with the weather could get him the bits he needs to buy a house to live in.

• Brohoof 1

Flare was a bit annoyed about being pushed"Uh yeah I was wondering if I could get a job with working on the weather...or the Rain-never mind just wanting to work on the weather and if not I could get a job somewhere else in Ponyville" Flare said as he thought he could get a job  dealing with the weather could get him the bits he needs to buy a house to live in.

"Well Flare, I have absolutely no say over you getting a job in the weather department in Ponyville, I'm just a lowly store clerk for Dusty. You'd have to go talk to either the Mayor or Rainbow Dash, the current weather pony. Although to be blunt, Dash has got the whole weather thing totally under control, when she actually feels like doing it, so I don't know if they'll hire another weather pony. Budgets been tight this year, and I doubt the Mayor would want to hire on another pony. However, I know for a fact that Dusty is wanting to hire somepony to work the hours at the shop that neither me nor Fondue want to work. She'd love you, because she thinks me and Fondue are just lazy deadbeats. I would introduce you, but me vouching for you to her would do more harm than good. I can tell you how to get a hold of her though, if you want? Your chances of getting a job at Dusty's would be way better than at in the weather management business. Although if selling home appliances doesn't get you going, I hear Quickshake just fired one of the soda jerks at her ice-cream parlor. What do you think?"

• Brohoof 1

"Well Flare, I have absolutely no say over you getting a job in the weather department in Ponyville, I'm just a lowly store clerk for Dusty. You'd have to go talk to either the Mayor or Rainbow Dash, the current weather pony. Although to be blunt, Dash has got the whole weather thing totally under control, when she actually feels like doing it, so I don't know if they'll hire another weather pony. Budgets been tight this year, and I doubt the Mayor would want to hire on another pony. However, I know for a fact that Dusty is wanting to hire somepony to work the hours at the shop that neither me nor Fondue want to work. She'd love you, because she thinks me and Fondue are just lazy deadbeats. I would introduce you, but me vouching for you to her would do more harm than good. I can tell you how to get a hold of her though,

"Really...ok" Flare said sad that the weather pegasi don need anyone else then he heard something about Dusty hiring someone and also that if he introduced him it might no go well. "Does Dusty not like you or something" Flare said

• Brohoof 1

Windy told the group that he had tickets for a baseball game in Manehattan, between the Baltimare Orioles and the Mannehattan Yankees. “Cool!” DJ said to him. “I haven’t been to a game in ages! Wow, I still can’t believe you got your hands on some tickets though!” DJ looked at the clock on his wall. “3AM?!” He exclaimed. “The morning train from Ponyville to Manehattan leaves at 6AM! I think we better finish up the party for tonight and get ready to go! I hope you all enjoyed yourselves!”

He walked over to Quickjet. “Hey man! I think your wife has had too much to drink.” He laughed as Skyeribbon staggered about. “You better be careful with her on the way home that she doesn’t hurt herself.”

“Okay everypony! I think we could have one more song before we finish up the party!” DJ announced. As he went over to the sound system to play the last song of the night, DJ couldn’t stop thinking about the earlier encounter with Vinyl Scratch. “Vinyl… nice name. I can’t believe she decided to come by just to say hi. Things in Ponyville seem to be getting better by the minute.” He smiled to himself as he put the last record of the night on the turntables. He was sure that things could only get better from here.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

“Okay everypony! I think we could have one more song before we finish up the party!” DJ announced. "Last one!"Sport said getting ready to dance. "Oh sweetie you have so much energy. I love it!" Twinkle Bloom said.

After the song played, Sport looked at the time. "Good lord! 3AM?" Sport said. Sport walked over to DJ. "Hey DJ, great party! We had a blast. We're gonna get going, we'll meet you at the train station." Sport said. "Definitely!" DJ said as they brohoofed. Then they looked at Skye and QuickJet. He walked over to Quickjet. “Hey man! I think your wife has had too much to drink.” He laughed as Skyeribbon staggered about. “You better be careful with her on the way home that she doesn’t hurt herself.”

"Yeah get as much rest as you can. The train leaves in 3 hours." Sport said. "We could always sleep in the train." Twinkle Bloom said. "True." Sport said. He saw a letter slip from under the door. Sport picked it up and read it.

"Sport, you may go to Mannehattan to see the Orioles-Yankees game. Please scout both teams as much as you can. See you in Mannehattan and keep up the good work! Sincerely, Coach LaRussa"

"Cool!" Sport said. "Ok guys, see you all at the train station!" Sport said happily. He gave them all brohoofs and left with his wife. "Oh and FlareBolt, if you're stilling wanting to sleep at my house, you're more than welcome to." Sport said with a smile. When they got home, they crawled into bed an set the alarm for 5:30am. "Goodnight honey. Get as much sleep as you can." He told her then kissing her cheek. "You too." She smiled and kissed him back. They both fell asleep as they got ready for their adventure to Mannehattan with their new friends.

Edited by Sonicrules831

(edited)

Windy always had possessed a passionate hatred for the morning. "The morning is evil" was one of his many self-invented mottoes. So it was with a mouth so foul that it would have made Iron Will blush that he dragged himself up to a sitting position in bed early the next morning.

"Why did I wake up early again? Can't possibly be another shift at Dusty's I just had one of those... Date? Nah, I'd never agree to go out with a mare this early, she could be Princess Celestia herself and I'd still turn her away at this hour... Wait, that party last night, the tickets, the trip... THE TRAIN! Oh horseapples, I forgot we were going today! When is it leaving? 6:00? And what time is it now? 5:55??? Dear Celestia and Luna above, don't let this be happening!"

Jumping out of bed, and moving fast enough to make Rainbow Dash jealous, Windy raced into his living room, grabbed a saddlebag, tossed in a few necessities, figuring he could bum whatever he had forgotten off of Sport, and dashed out of the house, but not before grabbing an apple "Athletes never miss breakfast!" Windy thought as he raced through the air like a bullet to reach the train station on the other side of town. Arriving just as the train conductor was calling "All Aboard", Windy hastily barged into the first car he reached, and sat down with a gasp. "Well, I made it, now I just have to find my friends in one of the other cars. Manehatten, here we come!"

Edited by Windy Runner
  • Brohoof 1

THE TRAIN! Oh horseapples, I forgot we were going today! When is it leaving? 6:00? And what time is it now? 5:55??? Dear Celestia and Luna above, don't let this be happening!"

Jumping out of bed, and moving fast enough to make Rainbow Dash jealous, Windy raced into his living room, grabbed a saddlebag, tossed in a few necessities, figuring he could bum whatever he had forgotten off of Sport, and dashed out of the house, but not before grabbing an apple "Athletes never miss breakfast!" Windy thought as he raced through the air like a bullet to reach the train station on the other side of town. Arriving just as the train conductor was calling "All Aboard", Windy hastily barged into the first car he reached, and sat down with a gasp. "Well, I made it, now I just have to find my friends in one of the other cars. Manehatten, here we come!"

Flare woke up and remembered about the trip to Manehattan. "Should I go to Manehattan...no im going and I better hurry" Flare said getting out of bed and rushing out of the house and started flying through clouds making him soaked and his mane in front of his eyes. "Need to hurry or the train will leave without me" Flare said as he entered the train but flew into one of the walls inside the train cart. "Ow...that hurt....a lot" Flare said rubbing his head.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

The sound of the alarm went off, 5:30am. "Ugh." Sport said waking up. "Rise and shine sweeite." Sport told Twinkle Bloom. "Is it time already?" She said yawning. "Yeah, the train leaves in 30 minutes. "Oh, we better freshen up and get going." Twinkle Bloom said. They quickly freshened up and grabbed their saddlebags for the trip. "Ready?" Sport said. "Yep." Twinkle Bloom said. The train station was in visual distance and it was 5:50am.

They arrived at the train station, bought a couple of muffins as breakfast for the trip and gave their tickets to the conductor. "Go on ahead and enjoy your trip." The conductor said. The boarded the train to Mannehattan, they checked to make sure they had everything and they did. Then they saw DJ. "Hey DJ." Sport said. "Oh hey guys, glad you all could make it!" DJ said. "That was some party last night." Sport said. "Yeah it was!" DJ replied. "Need to hurry or the train will leave without me" Flare said as he entered the train but flew into one of the walls inside the train cart. "Ow...that hurt....a lot" Flare said rubbing his head. "Hey Flare glad you changed your mind. You ok?" Sport said.  The others then boarded in.

"Hey guys!" Sport said. Arriving just as the train conductor was calling "All Aboard", Windy hastily barged into the first car he reached, and sat down with a gasp. "Well, I made it, now I just have to find my friends in one of the other cars. Manehatten, here we come!"

"Hey Windy, over here!" Sport said. "Oh there you guys are." Windy said trying to catch a breath. "Are you ok?" Twinkle Bloom asked. "Yeah, I woke up at 5:55." He said. "Wow, luckily you're an athlete. You got some good speed man!" Sport said. "Thanks!" Windy replied.

Edited by Sonicrules831
  • Brohoof 1