Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

did you know that Feld0 has brohoofed your OC?

Yes I did. I realized today actually. I totally freaked out over here. :D 

The test is for you, not me. You asked for a test, and I provided. You asked me to teach you all that i know, so I did. Although it does add more people willing to roleplay, it also helps the people learning to become the best they can be as a writer or something.

I know. But you know, it's also an important matter to me. I HATE it when people do things for me and I can't repay them somehow. And it's a matter of myself to trust that  will also do what I was tasked with. Mix it all together and you get a worried and determined 19 year old guy. I know I shouldn't make it that big of a deal, but trust me, it really is to me. :)

Yes I did. I realized today actually. I totally freaked out over here.
I wonder what you did to get him to do that.
I know. But you know, it's also an important matter to me. I HATE it when people do things for me and I can't repay them somehow. And it's a matter of myself to trust that  will also do what I was tasked with. Mix it all together and you get a worried and determined 19 year old guy. I know I shouldn't make it that big of a deal, but trust me, it really is to me.
Well, honestly, I just want to see how you'll do. Just try your best. Unless the Apocalypse happens, you have plenty of time.

I have the literal doom cannon here, Pinkie Pie ain't got shit

Ah, but at least Pinkie's party cannon doesn't require sacrifice to inflict injury. :P

And birthday is overrated anyway :V

Birthday is birthday. It can't be overrated nor underrated. Now get your silly mind out of that thought and let me give you a hug *hugs*  :)

I wonder what you did to get him to do that.

Well, honestly, I just want to see how you'll do. Just try your best. Unless the Apocalypse happens, you have plenty of time.

Maybe Arcanel is the type of character he likes? But I really don't know. I should probably ask Scoots for that.

And I know. I will. May Celestia strike me with a bolt if I tarnish the good name of the Roleplayers. :mellow:

• Brohoof 1

Birthday is birthday. It can't be overrated nor underrated. Now get your silly mind out of that thought and let me give you a hug *hugs*
179468__safe_sweetie-belle_human_hands_n

May Celestia strike me with a bolt if I tarnish the good name of the Roleplayers.

If Celestia really do smite any terribad roleplayers, we will lost at least 30% of current roleplayer JUDV1.png

You will do just fine, don't worry about it.

• Brohoof 1

179468__safe_sweetie-belle_human_hands_n

If Celestia really do smite any terribad roleplayers, we will lost at least 30% of current roleplayer JUDV1.png

You will do just fine, don't worry about it.

Awwww...fine, you'll be The Grinch then. :P

And don't you think you're exaggerating a little bit? ^_^

And frankly, every time people say "don't worry" it doesn't work. At all. That's one of the many disadvantages of being me. The only way I make my worry go away is by focusing because I forget. After that, my mind is all "Dammit, what are we going to do...WHAT THE HELL ARE WE GOING TO DO?!" or similar...aw crap...

What'cha gonna do

What'cha gonna do

What'cha gonna do when they come for you.

Bad Boys Bad Boys~

Celestia damn you Gabriel Iglesias...

Edited by Arcanel
  • Brohoof 1

Suddenly Gangnam

TckwK.gif

And don't you think you're exaggerating a little bit?

I could only wish :x

And frankly, every time people say "don't worry" it doesn't work. At all. That's one of the many disadvantages of being me. The only way I make my worry go away is by focusing because I forget. After that, my mind is all "Dammit, what are we going to do...WHAT THE HELL ARE WE GOING TO DO?!" or similar...aw crap...

Hm... You should totally absolutely worry about your performance in the Trixie Train. Dozens of eyes will monitor each of your every moves. For every mistakes you will be dragged one inch closer to your doom. There is no salvation, only broken tears and dashed hopes

YYj2V.png

• Brohoof 2

Hm... You should totally absolutely worry about your performance in the Trixie Train. Dozens of eyes will monitor each of your every moves. For every mistakes you will be dragged one inch closer to your doom. There is no salvation, only broken tears and dashed hopes

I wonder how the character will fair. What will Arcanel the pegasus do as his first few moves in this chess game? 

Edited by Berry Pie
  • Brohoof 1

And in just two minutes, you'll never be able to understand Spanish again. (Unless you already did...)   (Word association... Meh...)

Dude, there's Gabriel Iglesias, there's Enrique Iglesias, and there's Julio Iglesias. I'm pretty damn sure someone would imply the connection after some time, although they aren't related at all.  ^_^ Plus, Gabriel Iglesias is a comedian. The thing about the song comes from this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtk5Ej-xLsM

But from him, one of my favorite jokes is this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arafXoJx5NM

Never thought I'd see the phrase "Evolution of life" and "beer" somehow related. ^_^ Star, you should probably watch.

I could only wish :x

...Ouch...

For every eye, a tiny piece of my sanity is lost. For every word, a tiny piece of mind breaks. For every thought, a tiny piece of my brain disappears. Until nothing is left but sorrow and despair.

Okay, that kind of things coming out of my head USUALLY tell me it's time to go to sleep. ^_^

I wonder how the character will fair. What will Arcanel the pegasus do as his first few moves in this chess game? 

The interesting thing about Arc is, that he's not a sort of analyzer of the current situation. And since for the most part he is pretty innocent, Arcanel could turn out to be very manipulated. And one more fact. He thinks out loud. A lot. :ph34r:

Edited by Arcanel
  • Brohoof 4

The interesting thing about Arc is, that he's not a sort of analyzer of the current situation. And since for the most part he is pretty innocent, Arcanel could turn out to be very manipulative. And one more fact. He thinks out loud. A lot.
Then I may need to protect him, eh? That would be funny. Lapis and Asteria could stumble upon him musing to himself, and Lapis will offer curt helpful advise, and Asteria will try to make it seem kind. 

REbc1.jpg

Hm...

The interesting thing about Arc is, that he's not a sort of analyzer of the current situation. And since for the most part he is pretty innocent, Arcanel could turn out to be very manipulated. And one more fact. He thinks out loud. A lot.

20 bits says that she will be Dusky's pawn before the week ends :V

Good night you crazy GCTers

Sleep tight!

• Brohoof 1

Then I may need to protect him, eh? That would be funny. Lapis and Asteria could stumble upon him musing to himself, and Lapis will offer curt helpful advise, and Asteria will try to make it seem kind. 

Haha, that would be funny yeah! But I?m also thinking that this particular trait of Arcanel could be interesting becuse of another character. Springer. You can imagine why.

Well, I'm looking forward to seeing how Arcanel works in the RP... But for now, I must go to bed... Good night you crazy GCTers :P

Well, thank you for the support Bolt! :) Goodnight! :D

20 bits says that she will be Dusky's pawn before the week ends :V

You need to sleep too Star. You're already calling Arcanel a she. :P But oh, trust me. He may be innocent, but he's no fool. He isn't going to let himself be used that easily... :ph34r:

I saw it has like a hour left... But I checked out the music from the band and it sounded pretty awesome! Makes me want to play through majora's mask again. 

Oh, that's cheating. Can't you wait?

I can not believe that people still think this will happen! No one has caught on that it wont? I mean really, how stupid could you b-

Well shit:

img-1014052-1-282563_10151343163385605_4

For a second I totally thought that was legit ZlCHy.png

You need to sleep too Star. You're already calling Arcanel a she. But oh, trust me. He may be innocent, but he's no fool. He isn't going to let himself be used that easily...

Drep n3WKz.png

Even the ridiculously analytical Lapis almost stepped on the Dusky's proverbial spring trap, Arcanel will need all luck in the world for that G16t5.png

Can't wait to see your 1st post! AhGSr.png

• Brohoof 2