Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Also, what's going on in this thread. I was busy with stuff...

That was a lie, I was doing nothing. I've never done anything. Ever. I'm practically useless, which is fine because being useful would mean I get remembered, and if I get remembered people waste their time thinking about me, and if people waste their time thinking about me then they have less time to actualy do something with their life, but if they do something with their life others may remember them!

I'm not sure what to do now... Should I have others remember me for the sake of humanity, or have others be remembered?...

Or am I blowing this all out of proportion, making no sense, uselessly rambling, wasting your time, I forgot the rest because I went back and corrected my grammar...

So wut do?

So wut do?

Don't over think things too much. Live life one day at a time, and live it how you see fit.

As far as being remembered, most of us won't be in the grand scheme of things. However your friends and family will remember you, and that's what truly matters.

• Brohoof 3

Well, I was writing my RP post, but then realized that it was 4:50AM in the morning.......crap. I'll have to finish tomorrow. Oh well. Goodnight guys! :)

• Brohoof 1

Well, I was writing my RP post, but then realized that it was 4:50AM in the morning.......crap. I'll have to finish tomorrow. Oh well. Goodnight guys! :)

Aww, so much for having more to read. Sleep well.

Don't over think things too much. Live life one day at a time, and live it how you see fit.

As far as being remembered, most of us won't be in the grand scheme of things. However your friends and family will remember you, and that's what truly matters.

Nope. I don't care what my friends and family think or remember about me.

Elaborate.

Nope. I don't care what my friends and family think or remember about me. Elaborate.

I've got nothing then, you're on your own with that endeavor.

I can't offer help to people past the point of no return, or those who don't accept help.

Good luck with that attitude, it will take you far in this world.

• Brohoof 1

I've got nothing then, you're on your own with that endeavor.

I can't offer help to people past the point of no return, or those who don't accept help.

Good luck with that attitude, it will take you far in this world.

Uh... Thanks...

Not like I even really *care* to live.

Since I would consider death to be no more painful, and no more terrifying, than a sleep without dreams I see no reason to be scared, and since death is inevitable and we all knew from a young age we were destined to die, there is no reason to be sad when you die- you knew it was going to happen, for a long time.

“What is important is that knowing we have a limited lifetime, we should spend our valuable time in the pursuit of happiness, and the betterment of our condition and that of our fellows...” — Anonymous