General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Still fresh after a year ... ah yeah

& that chart is huge

There is a reason I made such a massive chart... Blame SC4 modding.

If anything, I should be the one rubbing her butt

Oh c'mon!!!

(I need to sterilise my hooves first...)

• Brohoof 1

a0AgWVX.png

<>

@,

Is something wrong? Exactly, what happened?  

i honestly don't know at this point. i've been feeling a lot sad and angry recently, and it's kinda stockpiling up. i don't tell my family, because i am awkward telling them in person. and when people don't respond to me being sad here on the internet, i get the feeling i'm a bother they're ignoring...

but i feel alright now, though. for how long i don't know.

• Brohoof 2

KvTw2d6.png

Soundcloud---------Twitter---------Tumblr---------DeviantArt

i honestly don't know at this point. i've been feeling a lot sad and angry recently, and it's kinda stockpiling up. i don't tell my family, because i am awkward telling them in person. and when people don't respond to me being sad here on the internet, i get the feeling i'm a bother they're ignoring...

Just let us know when you start feeling bad again, k? ;)

All of us here care. ;)

• Brohoof 3

i honestly don't know at this point. i've been feeling a lot sad and angry recently, and it's kinda stockpiling up.

For whatever it's worth. I know that feeling, though for me it normally just results in being totally and completely burned out. Maybe you are feeling burned out as well? A lot of times, when you are feeling sad and angry it is because there is *something* that is just frustrating you, eating away at your peace every day.

i don't tell my family, because i am awkward telling them in person. and when people don't respond to me being sad here on the internet, i get the feeling i'm a bother they're ignoring...

Yeah, family can be hard to approach about these kinds of things. For the Internet though, it usually isn't that you are being ignored. The problem is that most folks just don't know what to say. They want to help you, but they also don't want to hurt you by saying the wrong thing. It can be a delicate balance.

The only reason that I'm saying something is because I'd rather risk hurt with the possibility to help than stand by and do nothing while someone falters and falls.

That's good to hear. :)

Just a few simple things to check though... Are you getting enough Vitamin D? I know this sounds silly and trivial, but I learned, by accident, that Vitamin D does a bit more than you would think. If you are running low on it, then you are virtually guaranteed to become sad, angry, and depressed. That lingering feeling that you speak of reminded me of my adventures with this. 

• Brohoof 6

Just a few simple things to check though... Are you getting enough Vitamin D? I know this sounds silly and trivial, but I learned, by accident, that Vitamin D does a bit more than you would think. If you are running low on it, then you are virtually guaranteed to become sad, angry, and depressed. That lingering feeling that you speak of reminded me of my adventures with this. 

That even helped me. No wonder I was on edge recently...

• Brohoof 1

For whatever it's worth. I know that feeling, though for me it normally just results in being totally and completely burned out. Maybe you are feeling burned out as well? A lot of times, when you are feeling sad and angry it is because there is *something* that is just frustrating you, eating away at your peace every day.

Yeah, family can be hard to approach about these kinds of things. For the Internet though, it usually isn't that you are being ignored. The problem is that most folks just don't know what to say. They want to help you, but they also don't want to hurt you by saying the wrong thing. It can be a delicate balance.

The only reason that I'm saying something is because I'd rather risk hurt with the possibility to help than stand by and do nothing while someone falters and falls.

That's good to hear. :)

i might be feeling burned out... i've had moments the past few days where i feel i have literally NOTHING to do. not motivated artistically, no fun playing games, and, even though this might sound a bit risque for some, no fapping, because i'm burning myself out and need to recover.

i actually sent an email to my mom right now that there's something i'd like to talk with her about tomorrow. forcing myself into such a situation might be able to get me results easier. i know the feel of not being able to help, though, but at least i'm trying to give across the message that i care about them and their feelings, just like i want others to feel about me. that's why i vent here.

vitamin d? uhh, don't that exist in milk? i HAVE cut back on drinking milk a bit, because of my stomach issues regarding milk. i have had margarine, atlantic herring the past few days. dunno if they exist in them. worst case scenario, i can go out and buy a drink that contains vitamin D. such things exist to buy here in Sweden.

Just let us know when you start feeling bad again, k? ;)

All of us here care. ;)

thankies. <3~

• Brohoof 3

KvTw2d6.png

Soundcloud---------Twitter---------Tumblr---------DeviantArt