General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

0iDUE.jpg

i know, but group chats just don't work for me, it seems. i feel incredibly awkward in them, and everything feels like it goes to hell. i don't really feel "safe" in them, i guess you could say, because it feels like group chats really don't seem to care about how i feel at all, regardless of the participants. forum regulars on the MLP Chatroom turns into dickwads, for some inexplicable reason. and then it is of course that i feel obligated to keep up with the tempo there, it being real time and all, but it's so EXHAUSTING, so it ends up giving more stress than ease of communication...

tl;dr group chats ruin me when i enter them

Well, yeah... Skype chat can be extremely fast and bizarre at time. I couldn't even keep up with it most of the time :x

It's not like people in the chat never care about your feeling, or anyone's for that matter. The much faster tempo in that place seemed to devastatingly shorten their attention span. What we said now might be forgotten in ten seconds or so. We still can speak our minds in this thread, you shouldn't be afraid speaking out what you have in mind :)

Hmm... If something big happens, I will make sure to inform you straight to your skype.

No.

Errybody be gettin' drunk.

And I find it to be gross.

But alcohol is one of the primary ingredients of a good party D:

You can't really stand the smell and everything I presume?

AJ's in the back of the line? And I get to hold onto her :o?

That spot is originally reserved for Rainbow Dash, but she's way too drunk to stand straight for now :wacko:

SglhR.png

P.S. damn Sugar Plum you ninja

• Brohoof 1

k3v45pe.jpg?1

But alcohol is one of the primary ingredients of a good party D: You can't really stand the smell and everything I presume?

I hate the smell.

I hate how it makes people act.

I also hate parties. So yeah. There you go. 

• Brohoof 1

755cde9892.png

You'll be entranced by me ♥

In about 13 minutes it will be 2013

*dis gon be gud*

dude no it wont

da calendar wil end

jus lyk da mayan 1 did

mayb da wurld wil akshuly end dis time

cuz dat wat hapen wen calendarz end aparantly!!!!!!!!111111

• Brohoof 1

755cde9892.png

Screw RD. She can hold onto me while I hold onto AJ :3. That way, the two hotties are next to me :).

I just realized that I've been more................roudy than usual lately.

All I'm saying.....

Is don't try anything funny while you're back there.

You think a horse kicks hard as hell? Just wait till AJ bucks you a good one to the chest.

Also, I'm disappoint in you calling Dashie hot.

• Brohoof 3

7Crdz3K.png

All I'm saying..... Is don't try anything funny while you're back there. You think a horse kicks hard as hell? Just wait till AJ bucks you a good one to the chest. Also, I'm disappoint in you calling Dashie hot.

Trust me, I'll be a gentlemen. The fact that I have to grab her flank in order to continue the "cha-cha" train is good enough for me :). And yeah, I think Dashie is hot. I think all of them are hot, mostly AJ, Twi, and Rarity though.

• Brohoof 1

spasticShotty-1753.png

But still, pretty sure the name should be somewhere around Oxysona or something like that DrVv5.png

Any reason why you picked that species?

Initially, I called him my oxona, but ponysona fit better in accordance with the fandom. I don't need any other label to make him stand out other than his design.

The species is chosen as a reference to the latter half of my handle. "Qiviut" is the underfur of a muskox.

"Talent is a pursued interest." — Bob Ross

Pro-Brony articles: 1/2/3/4

Derpy looks quite gorgeous with longer mane

DCE5b.png

You're supposed to be sleep. :| Go to bed.

AIy9W.jpg

Sleeping is overrated :z

Parties are not fun for me.

Fun is an ambiguous term. I have fun in many different ways. 

Really? That's new... :huh:

What do you do when you want to have fun?

The species is chosen as a reference to the latter half of my handle. "Qiviut" is the underfur of a muskox.

The more you know DrVv5.png

Your member title is also a perfect match :P

• Brohoof 2

k3v45pe.jpg?1

Trust me, I'll be a gentlemen. The fact that I have to grab her flank in order to continue the "cha-cha" train is good enough for me :). And yeah, I think Dashie is hot. I think all of them are hot, mostly AJ, Twi, and Rarity though.

You'd better. >:|

And I never said she wasn't hot. You're just not supposed to tell her or let her know in any way.

Tear her down, don't bring her up, dammit. :|

Also, happy New Years fuckers!

Someone get the fucking apple cider for those who don't drink and champagne for those who do! :D

• Brohoof 1

7Crdz3K.png

Really? That's new... What do you do when you want to have fun?

Anime.

Games like Osu!.

Music like this:

Seriously. Gimme some music like that. And I'll be set for a few years.

755cde9892.png

holy shit guys, i just had an awesome moment right here: recording videos of fireworks going off sounds exactly like gunshots being produced for movies and video-games. i'm not kidding, it sounded more or less EXACTLY like a generic gunshot i've heard circulate in so many games before.

• Brohoof 1

KvTw2d6.png

Soundcloud---------Twitter---------Tumblr---------DeviantArt

nbToi.jpg

It's already 2013 here since 13 hours ago :V

Someone get the fucking apple cider for those who don't drink and champagne for those who do! :D

No plain old beer? :x

For some weird reason I couldn't stand anything fancy like champagne.

Seriously. Gimme some music like that. And I'll be set for a few years.

Hmm. To be fair, that video does sounds great lEJ9q.png

k3v45pe.jpg?1

i haven't heard much j-core, in all honesty. perhaps you know a bit more than i do about that?

Depends what you mean by "know about". I'm actually rather ignorant on the topic compared to a few people I know, who are like, really big in on it. 

755cde9892.png