General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

So, I decided to create a minimal house track because the idea suddenly came to me. It seemed pretty easy, and I've always kinda liked the subgenre for it's insane simplicity.

Wonder if I'll ever complete it, though.

Edited by bluetrace
  • Brohoof 2

1080657448_1218611__safe_solo_fluttershy_underhoof_spreadwings_cloud_sky_signature_falling_artist-colon-miokomata2.jpg.b66a3f8b89a05cc464d47a4c38bf96e1.jpg

yrPn9.pngShould be after Feld0 delivered the money. Which is... Shouldn't it be like a week ago? :wacko:Perhaps they are having some difficulties there

Huh, yer right...must be some kind of problem. I don't see Feld0 just holding on to it to be holding on to it.

And where is all that singing and voice dubs they promised?

Edited by TGAP Haven
  • Brohoof 1

7Crdz3K.png

And where is all that singing and voice dubs they promised?

Some are already posted in the thread. They are all clustered throughout the thread :wacko:

Disregard sleep, create music
  • Brohoof 1

k3v45pe.jpg?1

So, I decided to create a minimal house track because the idea suddenly came to me. It seemed pretty easy, and I've always kinda liked the subgenre for it's insane simplicity.

Post it!

Post it!

Post it!

7Crdz3K.png

Disregard sleep, create music

Disregard sleep in general.

Post it!

Post it!

Post it!

I'm nowhere near being finished, I just started. I probably will when I'm done, though. If I'm ever done, that is.

1080657448_1218611__safe_solo_fluttershy_underhoof_spreadwings_cloud_sky_signature_falling_artist-colon-miokomata2.jpg.b66a3f8b89a05cc464d47a4c38bf96e1.jpg

Should be after Feld0 delivered the money. Which is... Shouldn't it be like a week ago? Perhaps they are having some difficulties there

Hmm, could be. 

Should have asked earlier. or mentioned him earlier. The thread about the whole donation thing doesn't say?

Well, there will be an announcement either way, right? 

Also, I'm making a few Bon Bon avatars. It's hard to find one of her by herself...

post-6449-0-74058400-1357112542.jpgpost-6449-0-31341000-1357112549.pngpost-6449-0-19812300-1357112557.pngpost-6449-0-94499200-1357112561.pngpost-6449-0-31741000-1357112567.png

What do you think? Which is best?

• Brohoof 2

Flutters_and_Dash.png

Disregard sleep in general.

I'm nowhere near being finished, I just started. I probably will when I'm done, though. If I'm ever done, that is.

It's called a Work In Progress. Ya just show what ya got so far.

7Crdz3K.png

Wait, you're actually doing this?
 Berry Pie is prone to change.
Too many .jpg artifacts, anthro is bad and you should feel bad, awesome, awesome, meh.
Explain please.... 

Flutters_and_Dash.png

AJ be crazy

04877.png

Good chance there will be. When Zoop distributed the first wave of prizes, he posted the summary in the thread

Also, I'm making a few Bon Bon avatars. It's hard to find one of her by herself...

ysJgb.jpg

All of them are gorgeous ;_;

The second one looks a bit weird, the 4th may make Spactic Shooty happy with the crossover. Between the 3, 4 or 5 :o

Explain please....

Jpg artifact is an image that's in jpg format. It got pixelated VnCRQ.png
  • Brohoof 2

k3v45pe.jpg?1

Explain please.... 

What I think about those avatars you posted, from left to right.

It's called a Work In Progress. Ya just show what ya got so far.

It's literally just an opening drum beat, up until a drop. I mean, it's kind of a complex drum beat (it's more percussion-y than just kick/snare/hat), but still.

And I have nowhere to upload things to.

Hmm, could be. 

/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=35210]Avatar 39.png[/url]attachicon.gifAvatar 40.pngattachicon.gifAvatar 41.png

What do you think? Which is best?

I say the second, third, and the fifth one.

Wait, you're actually doing this?

Also: Too many .jpg artifacts, anthro is bad and you should feel bad, awesome, awesome, meh.

Aint nuttin wrong wit anthro when done right.
  • Brohoof 1

7Crdz3K.png

What I think about those avatars you posted, from left to right.

It's literally just an opening drum beat, up until a drop. I mean, it's kind of a complex drum beat (it's more percussion-y than just kick/snare/hat), but still.

And I have nowhere to upload things to.

Aah.

And Soundcloud, silly.

Whenever you get enough you feel like posting.

So, how does this look?

Looking good there, guy!

• Brohoof 1

7Crdz3K.png

So, how does this look?

Awesome.

Aint nuttin wrong wit anthro when done right.

Nope.

Aah.

And Soundcloud, silly.

Whenever you get enough you feel like posting.

I'm aware Soundcloud exists, but I don't feel like making one yet.

• Brohoof 2

Looking good there, guy!

There, this shall be my name forever. And when it's free title day, I shall be completely free of any and all tie-downs. Soon I will be able to be anybody I want to be.

Edited by Bari
  • Brohoof 1

Flutters_and_Dash.png

There, this shall be my name forever. And when it's free title day, I shall be completely free of any and all tie-downs. Soon I will be able to be anybody I want to be.

Is that why your changing? So you don't have to sport those two around all the time?

7Crdz3K.png

Is that why your changing? So you don't have to sport those two around all the time?

Technically, someone told me to become a Bon Bon fan, so I just went with it. I did want to change my title to "403 Forbidden" if I ever got the chance to. But I may have kept the same name. Either way, I'm out of name changes.

Happy birthday to me, I am a new being.

Its quite cute.

Who is the artist? Any idea?

John Jesco, or however you spell. The person with the famousness.

• Brohoof 2

Flutters_and_Dash.png