Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

@@Nightfall

So, how did this come about?

Omg! Nightfall and Sapphire are shipping! Who would want to read that blog RP? Trying to see if there are enough ponies who would want to before we make it one. Here's a peek, they just met yesterday and they're on their first date and he told her he loves her...what did she say back? Follow her heart or her brain? Want to find out, let me know if you're interested and we'll make this PM RP a blog!

She's a newbie to the forums, so I must ask this question if I may. Did you become her friend immediately or something?

• Brohoof 1

@@Nightfall So, how did this come about?

She's a newbie to the forums, so I must ask this question if I may. Did you become her friend immediately or something?

I basically did friend her immediately. I've been helping her do a few things on the forums, and I am PM RP with her. That's how that came about.

• Brohoof 1

Ooh... You mean every time she followed Lapis somewhere, good chance she will learn a new trick?
Possibly. Depends on who is in the RP.
Too bad her cutie mark was that of a writer. Seems like she can do quite nicely in the unicorn academy. Say, did she learn her teleportation trick from somepony else like that?
It is her destiny to write stories. That's why she is with Lapis. She doesn't know it yet, but she will become a great writer. And I guess she learned her teleport spell from her mother, Starry Blaze. She was proficient in magic, and the genes transferred to Asteria. That makes sense, right?
Hopefully she won't learn anything from Dusky
We'll see... 

I basically did friend her immediately. I've been helping her do a few things on the forums, and I am PM RP with her. That's how that came about.

Pretty cool. She seems friendly enough, so it's no surprise. People are interesting like that.

• Brohoof 2

Pretty cool. She seems friendly enough, so it's no surprise. People are interesting like that.

Define interesting.

I made it to 1:45, Starshine. ;) Wait are you waiting for..? ;):lol:

Fun fact: by dividing my brohooves given (17,079) by my number of friends (437), you get the fact that everyone on my friends list should have about 39 brohooves from me.

• Brohoof 2

Wait... Wait until I leave..? Why..? What are you planning? :blink:

Can't a creature from Hell stand menacingly in peace? k4xLx.png

Possibly. Depends on who is in the RP.

Hm... Will she learn the portal trick from Magicon? Or maybe she will learn the flashlight trick from Daylight?

I guess she will have to stay close long enough with the unicorn to learn something eh?

It is her destiny to write stories. That's why she is with Lapis. She doesn't know it yet, but she will become a great writer. And I guess she learned her teleport spell from her mother, Starry Blaze. She was proficient in magic, and the genes transferred to Asteria. That makes sense, right?

It could be :V

As far as I can see from the show, anypony can learn any magic as long as there is enough magical power and diligence

Looks like her 1st book would be a crazy one

We'll see...

>inb4 filly with tentacle and a half presence from the other side

Worth watching and studying to further one's knowledge.

Who is this new girl you're talking about? :o

Now that I am finally home I can join in this randomness!

Got any cake? VnCRQ.png
  • Brohoof 2

Gettin women as soon as they join, I see.

She saw dat beard, didn't she?

It's always dat beard.

• Brohoof 3

I guess she will have to stay close long enough with the unicorn to learn something eh?

I should mention that to the group later. Surely one of them would love to teach little Asteira a few tricks.

Looks like her 1st book would be a crazy one

It will be a fun read to say the least.

inb4 filly with tentacle and a half presence from the other side

If Dusky actually can stand her pure adorableness.  It has the power to kill evil at its most naked of forms.

Who is this new girl you're talking about?

Sapphire Gem

Just you're generic older female pony fan I guess. I dunno.

He's quick, that one. 

Edited by Bari
  • Brohoof 3

Worth watching and studying to further one's knowledge. 

Ok, I get that.

Can't a creature from Hell stand menacingly in peace? k4xLx.pngHm... Will she learn the portal trick from Magicon? Or maybe she will learn the flashlight trick from Daylight?

I guess she will have to stay close long enough with the unicorn to learn something eh?It could be :V

As far as I can see from the show, anypony can learn any magic as long as there is enough magical power and diligence

Looks like her 1st book would be a crazy one>inb4 filly with tentacle and a half presence from the other sideWho is this new girl you're talking about? :oGot any cake? VnCRQ.png

Not on my watch. *grabs a shotgun*

She saw dat beard, didn't she?

It's always dat beard.

Ok, that made me lauch. :lol::P

She's around 8-10 years older than I am and already engaged, and no, I'm quite sure she hasn't seen a pic of me yet.

But you really like my beard, eh..? :lol: :lol:

I'm going to bed, guys. Night!

• Brohoof 3

I have a CUPcake....

Is it rainbow colored?

Rainbow colored frosting is best frosting.

I should mention that to the group later. Surely one of them would love to He quick, that one. 

I could sure use some of that quickness. >.>

And I now have Anthem ads popping up. :lol:

• Brohoof 2

Sapphire Gem

Just you're generic older female pony fan I guess. I dunno.

He quick, that one. 

Oh, come on! :lol: :lol:

Is it rainbow colored?

Rainbow colored frosting is best frosting.

I could sure use some of that quickness. >.>

And I now have Anthem ads popping up. :lol:

ARGH :lol: :lol:

If you're going to talk about me and my 'getting women,' at least mention me or quote me. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

I have a CUPcake....

No fun :V

We all know cake is the Master Race of Baked Goods. Cupcakes are knock-offs.

JD12x.png

I see that you registered two days ago. Any special reason why you picked this site and not any other pony forum? :o

she might. probably hard to know how to react against someone this large.

Actually, it's not that hard. There is only two route. Either she would lock in place like a deer in the headlight, or she would run like fuck as soon as she finished panicking n3WKz.png

I should mention that to the group later. Surely one of them would love to teach little Asteria a few tricks.

Fuck yes. Do it! H66x8.png

If Dusky actually can stand her pure adorableness. It has the power to kill evil at its most naked of forms.

One question still remains... Can she focus all of her adorableness in one fell swoop that mortals often referred to as "Puppy Eyes"?

Not on my watch. *grabs a shotgun*

Nighty! :D

Now, feeding time...

Actually funny you mention..they ARE rainbow with cloud looking frosting :D

Oh no you didn't

ztkZW.png

• Brohoof 1

No fun :VWe all know cake is the Master Race of Baked Goods. Cupcakes are knock-offs.JD12x.pngI see that you registered two days ago. Any special reason why you picked this site and not any other pony forum? :oActually, it's not that hard. There is only two route. Either she would lock in place like a deer in the headlight, or she would run like fuck as soon as she finished panicking n3WKz.pngFuck yes. Do it! H66x8.pngOne question still remains... Can she focus all of her adorableness in one fell swoop that mortals often referred to as "Puppy Eyes"?Nighty! :DNow, feeding time...Oh no you didn'tztkZW.png

Feeding time..? What, wait..? No... No..! No.! No! NO! NO!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok, that made me laugh. :lol: :PShe's around 8-10 years older than I am and already engaged, and no, I'm quite sure she hasn't seen a pic of me yet.But you really like my beard, eh..? :lol: :lol:

I'm going to bed, guys. Night!
Lol. Aww, oh well.

Don't know that for a fact though!

And your beard makes me jelly on so many levels.

I get nothing but fuzz that refuses to co-operate. ;_;

Night!

• Brohoof 1

Lol. Aww, oh well.

Don't know that for a fact though!

And your beard makes me jelly on so many levels.

I get nothing but fuzz that refuses to co-operate. ;_;

Night!

Aww? :lol: You want me to get a girl in that fashion? :lol:

Yeah, I'm lucky there... ^_^

Night, bro!

• Brohoof 1

Aww? :lol: You want me to get a girl in that fashion? :lol:

Yeah, I'm lucky there... ^_^

Night, bro!

What fashion? Being really friendly and helpful right off the bat as you meet them?

That's not a bad thing. :P

....but the engaged part is.... :lol:

So, no.

Night!

• Brohoof 2